PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

akeel$
01-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Some of us are different and others are different also.

Today my religion was badly offended my god was sworn at in a Habbo room. The owner did nothing whilst watching this (note this was in a HabHome event). So I got annoyed and went straight into attack. I am so regretful of some of the hurtful words I said to this person I can be pissed of very easily I told them to get cancer and worst I know I know that's awful! Anyway; the main point in this is the owner did nothing to stop it and just because this is my religion everyone has one, everyone has a belief and if people disrespected in a way he did then if I was room owner I would've taken serious action. Overall I feel disappointed in myself because I fought back so I basically got the same "amount of sin" as the boy. More to the point though.

What would you do if somebody insulted your religion (swore at your god?)
What would your first reaction be would you instantly attack or would you be patient?

NOTE: If you're an atheist what would you do if people direct attacked your belief?

JanellePierzina
01-06-2014, 09:22 PM
wouldnt do anything

p.s crap thread and nobody cares p4pc

Storking
01-06-2014, 09:27 PM
im atheist and people can believe or not believe in whatever they want

p.s I echo above - post for post count ~ post for tokens ~ post for credits ~ zzzz!

Futz
01-06-2014, 09:50 PM
religion is ******* stupid

Yawn
01-06-2014, 09:54 PM
u need to try and rise above it and let them know that ur god is gna **** their **** up so they gna regret wat they said

!x!dude!x!2
01-06-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm Atheist. I don't care what people think

JanellePierzina
01-06-2014, 10:46 PM
atheism is literally the height of degeneracy

God
02-06-2014, 02:07 AM

Well considering you believe in a man in the clouds, which is a god, yet lets the world run in a such a terrifying manner? Death Famine murder, you name it! I would honestly feel like crap to stand behind such figure. You believe in a god who pretty much raped a woman to have a child which grew up and "Sacrificed his life" which how is it a sacrifice when he sopposedly has eternal life?

Honestly you need to question this stuff, look at it from an critical perspective and see that what you were taught is wrong.

What would your first reaction be would you instantly attack or would you be patient?

Well, attacking the person in any way would prove you believe in Fairy Tails. Might be ok for a kid to be pissed if u said Santa wasn't real, but still, would be odd if someone your age would do such a thg.

If you're an atheist what would you do if people direct attacked your belief?

Well considering we dont believe in fairy tails and believe in the science and evidence, then we would just clarify with them that this is science, the hard facts on how things work, after much testing.

Brad
02-06-2014, 02:13 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure if they insulted my religion, well- That's fine. Not everyone is going to like Christianity.
But also- If you believe in a god that can do everything, I'm pretty sure he can defend himself.
I don't understand this question.

p.s I echo above - post for post count ~ post for tokens ~ post for credits ~ zzzz!
I second this.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!