PDA

View Full Version : spiders

David
01-06-2014, 10:52 PM
when you have a spider in the house do you leave it alone, kill it, or move it outside?

just threw one out the window

sex
01-06-2014, 10:53 PM
go out and dont come back till its gone

Chris
01-06-2014, 10:58 PM
There was one on my hand a minute ago so I just let it climb onto some paper and then place it on the side. Not fussed about them at all.

Yawn
01-06-2014, 11:03 PM
move to discuss anything and i will give u my answer

Kardan
01-06-2014, 11:03 PM
I get my dog to eat them.

David
01-06-2014, 11:04 PM
dogs are boring with spiders, cats torture them then eat them lol

MKR&*42
01-06-2014, 11:17 PM
i ******* throw it in a pit of fire and curse all spiders in the area because they are horrible things

no ok seriously i am terrified of spiders but i refuse to kill them so i always have to go put em in a glass n take e outside

unless theyre larger than daddy long legs, in that case im calling someone over or using a hoover.

Red
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
scream and call for someone else to kill it. i'm too scared to get close to it so if I am on my own i suck it up the hover lmao

Jordan
01-06-2014, 11:24 PM
i ******* throw it in a pit of fire and curse all spiders in the area because they are horrible things

no ok seriously i am terrified of spiders but i refuse to kill them so i always have to go put em in a glass n take e outside

unless theyre larger than daddy long legs, in that case im calling someone over or using a hoover.

basically this

sometimes they are on the curtains so i get a hoover and try to hoover it up. but then it falls onto the floor and i run away.

get my dad to sort it out.

i hate spiders

iBlueBox
01-06-2014, 11:35 PM
at home i put it in a cup and put it in me sisters room without her seeing

OldLoveSong
01-06-2014, 11:36 PM
make my parents kill it lol

-:Undertaker:-
01-06-2014, 11:45 PM
I run away as I have a genuine phobia towards them.

Stephen
02-06-2014, 12:31 AM
i boil the kettle
get them in a glass
put them in the sink

then pour boiling water on them. They die instantly

Kyle
02-06-2014, 12:34 AM
eat it or put it out of window if it's small

Brad
02-06-2014, 01:21 AM
I always grab a piece of paper, have it walk on the sheet and then take it outside

lemons
02-06-2014, 06:47 AM
if its small just kill it with some tissue and flush it but if its big I HATE squashing them so i trap them in a glass then leave it for a bit until it runs out of air then it dies ahhahahahha

Sian
02-06-2014, 07:37 AM
I try to get it under a cup and throw it outside, rather not kill them even though in hate them.

Storking
02-06-2014, 05:33 PM
I get my dog to eat them.

dogs are boring with spiders, cats torture them then eat them lol

scream and call for someone else to kill it. i'm too scared to get close to it so if I am on my own i suck it up the hover lmao

sometimes they are on the curtains so i get a hoover and try to hoover it up. but then it falls onto the floor and i run away.

make my parents kill it lol

i boil the kettle
get them in a glass
put them in the sink

then pour boiling water on them. They die instantly

if its small just kill it with some tissue and flush it but if its big I HATE squashing them so i trap them in a glass then leave it for a bit until it runs out of air then it dies ahhahahahha

Cruel! Evil! Murderers!

put it out of window if it's small

I always grab a piece of paper, have it walk on the sheet and then take it outside

I try to get it under a cup and throw it outside, rather not kill them even though in hate them.

heaven awaits guys

at home i put it in a cup and put it in me sisters room without her seeing

hahah same, i catch them in a glass and leave it upside down on the kitchen counter to piss everyone off

Reality
08-06-2014, 12:36 AM
OMG no please don't I saw this like 2 hours ago downstairs in the toilet http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/08/a2e2abes.jpg

dbgtz
08-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Usually I will just put it in a cup and chuck it out, though I do sometimes just like to look at them for a bit. Saying all that, if it's large enough and hides right before I am about to sleep, then I would vacate the room for the night.

IzzyUhh
08-06-2014, 01:54 PM
I SCREAM ANE RUN AWAY AND IF ITS IN MY HOUSE OR ESPECIALLY MY ROOM I WILL SHOUT AND ASK MY DAD TO GET IT OUT I AM SO SCARED OF THEM

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

MKR&*42
08-06-2014, 01:54 PM
I SCREAM ANE RUN AWAY AND IF ITS IN MY HOUSE OR ESPECIALLY MY ROOM I WILL SHOUT AND ASK MY DAD TO GET IT OUT I AM SO SCARED OF THEM

puts some in ur minecraft house >: )

IzzyUhh
08-06-2014, 01:59 PM
puts some in ur minecraft house >: )

Minecraft I am less scared okok but at school the other day I was sat in maths nd a money spider was on my desk and me and the girl I wqs sat next to ran away from the desk

I am worst with wasps tho I will scream and run away and will cry istg

!x!dude!x!2
08-06-2014, 02:30 PM
I get my shoe.

LewisCyrus
08-06-2014, 02:32 PM
At first i panic and run upstairs then coming back down and realising that it was a stupid idea due to not knowing were the spider is now. When i do find it i pick it up in a tissue and throw it outside! Horrible things

lRhyss
08-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Cry and hope someone is downstairs to remove it for me

Richie
08-06-2014, 04:01 PM
To be honest I don't really mind the daddy long legs but the big huge black spiders scare the crap out of me. I found this one in my house and I actually was terrified, the bloody thing was nearly the size of the light switch, I hit it with a xbox game case, took it like a champion and legged it under the radiator, haven't seen him since. Bloody things on steroids.

http://i.imgur.com/QUN4Hlu.png

Absently
08-06-2014, 04:41 PM
cries I was just sorting out socks on the bed when a huge skinny legged one landed on my leg, screeched my head off and my bf had to come and hit all the socks with his shoe because I was too frightened to sit down :( although minutes before there had been a tiny one on the socks and I was tryna catch it to play with it but it ran away :( counts on the size of them for me :P don't mind the small ones and just leave them be or might pop them out but ugh those big ones and they always manage to land on you out of nowhere aaaaah

akeel$
08-06-2014, 06:10 PM
i will scream the hous edown my mum will walk in get a tissue wrap it up and throw it out the window!

if it's 2 big she will get the hoover and hoover it! ciao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!