PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo for iPad issues...

Arron
06-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Hoping you guys could offer me some assistance here regarding the new Habbo for iPad application...

The app seems great however I'm experiencing some difficulties. I wonder if these are just general errors which will eventually be rectified with future updates or if this is something I can resolve myself, but so far I have been unable to find a resolution.

Just a couple of things...

- When accessing the inventory with my main user (Splooosh) I get disconnected, however my inventory works completely fine on other accounts.
- When looking at buying HC, it seems as if I need to buy credits in order to purchase, however I have enough credits in my catalog(ue) to buy a subscription. Are there any alternative methods I can use to buy HC instead of clicking the HC icon at the top of my client screen?

Just the two issues I've come across so far, hoping you wiz-kids could offer a solution to help me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.

Reality
07-06-2014, 11:14 PM
I get a few of the same issues and haven't been able to overcome the either hopefully someone would be able to assist as well as

akeel$
08-06-2014, 08:24 AM
It's obviously not as technical as being on computer/laptop because they're completely different things.
iPad is smaller and what's worst touchscreen so it'll be harder to work on if on Habbo you can't expect it to be nearly as good as being on laptop / computer maybe in the future there'll be new devices out which will be lenient and allow you to use Habbo on it. But iPad's they're really not the best devices for Habbo.

Brad
08-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Hoping you guys could offer me some assistance here regarding the new Habbo for iPad application...

The app seems great however I'm experiencing some difficulties. I wonder if these are just general errors which will eventually be rectified with future updates or if this is something I can resolve myself, but so far I have been unable to find a resolution.

Just a couple of things...

- When accessing the inventory with my main user (Splooosh) I get disconnected, however my inventory works completely fine on other accounts.
- When looking at buying HC, it seems as if I need to buy credits in order to purchase, however I have enough credits in my catalog(ue) to buy a subscription. Are there any alternative methods I can use to buy HC instead of clicking the HC icon at the top of my client screen?

Just the two issues I've come across so far, hoping you wiz-kids could offer a solution to help me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread moved by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo In General' as it is more suited here.

It'll be something you'll have to contact the helpline of habbo due to the fact that it is a bug error. And it may be one of the many ripples they are working on. :)
akeel; do you have to post on everything? Your post never helped at all

akeel$
08-06-2014, 04:17 PM
It'll be something you'll have to contact the helpline of habbo due to the fact that it is a bug error. And it may be one of the many ripples they are working on. :)
akeel; do you have to post on everything? Your post never helped at all

I wasn't here to help just making a point? You do that a lot so I'd be quiet.
Anyway good luck getting it fixed but don't expect too much.

TheJokerEffect
12-06-2014, 08:20 AM
I got the iPad for Habbo badge and I don't even own an iPad ??

iCookiee..
13-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I dont have any issues so far but hope ur on is fixed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!