PDA

View Full Version : 2 police officers shot and killed in Las Vegas; suspects kill 1 other, themselves

!x!dude!x!2
09-06-2014, 12:43 AM
A man and woman walked into a Pizza place where they shot 2 police officers who were on their lunch break then walked over to the Walmart across the street shooting 1 more person then killing themselves

Two suspects shot and killed two police officers at a Las Vegas eatery Sunday before fatally shooting a third person and killing themselves inside a nearby Walmart, authorities said.

The spree began late Sunday morning when a man and woman walked into CiCi’s Pizza and shot two officers who were eating lunch at point-blank range, Las Vegas police spokesman Larry Hadfield said.

The suspects then fled to the Walmart across the street, where they fatally shot a person inside and then killed themselves in an apparent suicide pact, he said.

Here's the site for more info
http://globalnews.ca/news/1381615/police-2-shooters-target-2-officers-at-las-vegas-eatery-then-kill-1-themselves/

It's sad to see all these police officer getting shots. RIP to the 2 officers and the 1 other person who were killed

Matt
09-06-2014, 08:02 AM
RIP to those who died. An unprovoked attack from the sounds of things.

!x!dude!x!2
09-06-2014, 08:26 PM
RIP to those who died. An unprovoked attack from the sounds of things.

I really wanna find out what this meant.

One of the shooters yelled, “This is a revolution!”

Sad to see all these police officers dying in such a short period of time

MKR&*42
09-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Think I read on BBC (?) that the pact was the woman shot the man and then shot herself.

Anyway yes, devastating =[

FlyingJesus
09-06-2014, 08:37 PM
I really wanna find out what this meant.

Sad to see all these police officers dying in such a short period of time

Sounds like copycat killers trying to continue the "work" of that guy in Canada last week. Very sad stuff and going by that quote probably fuelled by ignorant hate and nothing more

!x!dude!x!2
09-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Sounds like copycat killers trying to continue the "work" of that guy in Canada last week. Very sad stuff and going by that quote probably fuelled by ignorant hate and nothing more

What gets me is they kill 2 cops and some random person who was shopping just to kill themselves after. I just don't understand the point of it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!