PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Avatars

akeel$
10-06-2014, 03:49 PM
If you have a large avatar as VIP does it go back to normal when you run out of VIP?

(Habbox). I'm just curious.

j0rd
10-06-2014, 03:51 PM
no it stays the same
you need to re-upload it to resize it again

David
10-06-2014, 03:52 PM
no but those dirty moderators will moan at you via pm to remove it
then infract you

akeel$
10-06-2014, 05:12 PM
oh lol i see

Chippiewill
10-06-2014, 05:18 PM
r.i.p. Mentor;

Yeah, you'll get raped by moderators if you leave oversized images in your avatar or signature once a VIP subscription lapses.

!x!dude!x!2
10-06-2014, 06:51 PM
They give you 24 hours to remove/resize it tho

Nick
11-06-2014, 08:02 AM
We will hunt you down, then kill you

But yeah you have to resize it yourself

Matt
11-06-2014, 08:13 AM
@Nick (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=75119); is the worst, he waits until midnight for your VIP to run out and then sends you the PM. :@

akeel$
11-06-2014, 10:13 AM
oh i see
dat is very very interesting if u dont do it they just remove it themselves rite?

scottish
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
and you'll get warned/infracted for not abiding by the rules.

Brad
11-06-2014, 10:48 AM
This thread could of been an easy PM to Phil or one of the moderators or heck, someone in habbox.

Ot: yes. Obey the rules, people are nice. Even if it's one pixel bigger, Nick; will find you.

akeel$
11-06-2014, 10:49 AM
ohh right ok thanks 4 warning mi! had no clue
thx for ur help guys i needed 2 know this x

Samantha
11-06-2014, 11:35 AM
This thread could of been an easy PM to Phil or one of the moderators or heck, someone in habbox.

Ot: yes. Obey the rules, people are nice. Even if it's one pixel bigger, Nick; will find you.

It's the question/queries forum for a reason :P. I know we're you're coming from though.

Akeel, it's the same with your profile picture and signature if you have those too. You will need to resize them when your subscription has run/is running out. The only two that will automatically resize are your avatars and profile picture though.

If you don't log in when your subscription has ended you may be PMed, but a warning/infraction won't be issued until you've logged back in and read it.

David
11-06-2014, 12:27 PM
It's the question/queries forum for a reason :P. I know we're you're coming from though.

Akeel, it's the same with your profile picture and signature if you have those too. You will need to resize them when your subscription has run/is running out. The only two that will automatically resize are your avatars and profile picture though.

If you don't log in when your subscription has ended you may be PMed, but a warning/infraction won't be issued until you've logged back in and read it.

what if you ignore it/delete it without reading
mods wont get their read receipt and be none the wiser

Samantha
11-06-2014, 01:22 PM
what if you ignore it/delete it without reading
mods wont get their read receipt and be none the wiser

I'm not sure if Matt and Chris can check whether it's been deleted or not, so they might be sent another one. Not too sure though, they're probably better at answering that one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!