PDA

View Full Version : [Building] New Kick Wars

2bonic
12-06-2014, 01:14 AM
So i thought i'd make a kick wars room as 1. it annoys people 2. is fun 3. will never be full.
Haha just kidding. Here is what it looks like though:
http://i.imgur.com/AAK4jqg.png

Do you thik it should be free to play or pay to play?
I was only thinking of 1c joining fee but i dont think people would want to.

If you want to have a look at i search my name 2bonic or kick wars but for the time being you swill have to go through the entrance until i have feedback. tell me what you think :D

Matt
12-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Nice room, there aren't too many kickwars around now. I think it should be free to play because I'm not sure if people would pay to play.

Brad
12-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Sadly with kick wars though.. there can be a lot of cheating when you are a VIP member since you have the :Chooser .. you can sit in there the whole day with it open, and you can just kick people that way...

If only they can make that a room option... to take away the :chooser function

Samantha
12-06-2014, 05:21 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't charge people if no one wins as it comes under gambling :(.

Anyway, I'd make it free, it looks OK though.

Reality
12-06-2014, 06:34 AM
I'd make it free and it looks relatively ok! I like the type of blocks you used :P

iBlueBox
12-06-2014, 09:31 AM
I don't like it sorry.

- I don't think anyone will pay to play it.

- Kickwars in one room is pointless. Majority of people will just use chooser hence why kick wars is in multiple rooms.

geo
12-06-2014, 07:49 PM
quite like the idea of the block style but as people have said it won't work because of :chooser therefore people will cheat

wordofwisdom
12-06-2014, 09:23 PM
good idea but extended it to muitple rooms as already posted

iCookiee..
13-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Looks fun might come and play it someday

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!