PDA

View Full Version : HeadLice And My Teacher

Bradd-Aaron
08-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I need advice a person called Amanda has nits all the time and her mum sends her to school now when I toldher she told the head of yr that i was bullying her I want to complain to my new head of year (yr8) but I dont know what to so and i need proof I cant take a phone of her head so what do u guys plan for me good 1s will get +rep

0verRide
08-09-2005, 08:20 PM
well for one im surprised calling someone ''you have nits'' counts as bullying my advice is ask for a lice check for her and you to see if your right

Bradd-Aaron
08-09-2005, 08:27 PM
I didnt say that I sed you have headlice im soory to telll you and you can see them crawling

Bef
08-09-2005, 08:28 PM
R u 100% she has nits or is it just what everyone says. Theres always those girls who sit in the corner scratching and everyone says they have nits and do bully them i guess. Obviously what u said to her was hurtfull so i dunno. My advice is keep well away from her. That way u cant catch them if she does and u cant be accused of bullying. O my god this conversation is making me itch!

Forest-Law
08-09-2005, 08:30 PM
nit comb.

pure.
simple.
effective.

Bradd-Aaron
08-09-2005, 08:31 PM
Theres 1200 people in our school its not fair I want to act! And i sit next toher!

2hd.
08-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Well you don't have them, so what's to worry about? If you do get them, it will be time to make a complaint to your HoY, or ask your parents/guardian, to speak to the school.

Steph
08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
its not bullying if you say she has nits. if she has nits end of, she needs to get her hair checked out. tell your head of year you told her she had nits because you didn't think she knew she had them and that your not bullying her. I dunno ..

Bradd-Aaron
08-09-2005, 08:33 PM
Im sorry ! Jesus anyone would think its my fault and my mates got em and she was bawling her eyes out she is allergic to em!

2hd.
08-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Anyway, you only get nits if your hair is very clean, so just don't look at her head?

JT-Fan
08-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Well what you do is put a WHITE hoodie near her head, perhaps on her seat.
We learnt people with nits would have black like dirt sorta coming on thre

Biseinen
08-09-2005, 08:44 PM
Lol, sorry, I can't help but laughing.

But just say to the teacher, "What motive would I have to bully her about this? I was trying to tell her in confidence that as a friend I think she should get something sorted" Or somthing along those lines.

2hd.
08-09-2005, 08:54 PM
We learnt people with nits would have black like dirt sorta coming on thre
You are very wrong! Nits go for the cleanest hair!

RedMaggot
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
All nit's go for clean and nice hair, Saying someone has nits can NOT class as bullying, From what i see, You are helping her but imforming her so she can do somthing about it.

Tell your head of year, Explain to your HoY what you said to her, If this carrys on, Move away from her on a diffent table, If a teacher asks why you did it, Explain you do not want nits and would like to be a normal person.

If you get told off for that, Report this to a adlut, That you are having a chance of having nits and the teacher refuses to do anything about it, I belive anyone with nits should not be allowed to go to school until they are gone and adluts must get rid of them, This way it can not keep going on and you school will be nit-free

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!