PDA

View Full Version : Is your house haunted?

iBlueBox
17-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Do you believe your house is haunted?

Red
17-06-2014, 11:26 PM
no but my sis and her friends swears they seen a ghost in her uni room. sleeping there on sat lmao!!

kitten
17-06-2014, 11:37 PM
no i don't think so.
sometimes i feel like it is tho but it's prob just me imagining things

Kardan
17-06-2014, 11:42 PM
No.

Rachel
17-06-2014, 11:43 PM
No it is not.

Stephen
17-06-2014, 11:53 PM
nope i asked my mum and she said only 2 other families lived here and if we moved id make sure no one died there or i wouldn't live there
apparently where i live now used to be a farm or something so maybe theres dead animals roaming at night

i always see **** out of the corner of my eyes and get random intense ghost fears though but thats cos im scared of what lurks in the shadows

Jurv
18-06-2014, 12:14 AM
nope not that i know of

Phil
18-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Nope we built the house so we're the first in it but I kinda wish it was lol

!:random!:!
18-06-2014, 06:44 AM
nope but apparently when I was 5/6 id run down to my mum and say ive saw a little girl with black hair and she was wearing a old dress in my room playing in my toy cupboard id also id see my granddad (died just before I was born) my old house was built for the mill workers back in the Victorian era so yeah maybe what I said about the girl was real who knows all I know if I have a bad dream I always see her weird huh x

lRhyss
18-06-2014, 07:10 AM
I never believed in ghosts until my last house (which my mam genuinely moved from because she didn't want me living in it)

We'd go to bed and come downstairs in the morning to the TV on, Oven on etc...

most mornings we'd go in the bathroom to find everything off the side of the bath in the bath, this could have just been the bath making them fall, but not most days?

Matt
18-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Not this one, but my mum has said our old house was.

Sian
18-06-2014, 08:09 AM
I don't believe in the paranormal, so nope, definitely not.

Zak
18-06-2014, 08:31 AM
I hope not :P

Yupt
18-06-2014, 08:59 AM
No my house isn't but my workplace is, I don't believe in ghosts but it is creepy when you come downstairs in the morning and things arent quite the same as you left it

Chris
18-06-2014, 11:11 AM
Nope. I've never noticed anything spooky!

Hannah
18-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Definitely not. I don't believe in anything like that - the only thing I worry about in my house is an intruder. :)

Mikey
18-06-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't believe so, I live in a tenement flat and we're the first ones to have lived since the inside of it was ripped out and the new houses were put in when I was like 1, might of been someone in my house that died then haha, who knows?

buttons
18-06-2014, 03:00 PM
nope but apparently when I was 5/6 id run down to my mum and say ive saw a little girl with black hair and she was wearing a old dress in my room playing in my toy cupboard id also id see my granddad (died just before I was born) my old house was built for the mill workers back in the Victorian era so yeah maybe what I said about the girl was real who knows all I know if I have a bad dream I always see her weird huh x
my friends grandad died when we were young and i stayed at hers a lot. one night i woke up to her talking and she said its ok my grandad has come to visit me again tonight, he's at the bottom of the bed. she said it so calmly and normal

i dont believe mine is haunted but after my gran died the tv kept switching itself on in the morning. my mum believes it was her but there's likely a more logical explanation as much as i would like there to be an afterlife, my friend thinks hers is after we played the ouija board and my mums best friend, who sees/feels things (which her mum does too), always talks about spirits in her house but yeah never seen anything myself

Lewis
18-06-2014, 04:13 PM
No but my mum's old house long before I was born apparently was.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!