PDA

View Full Version : Lip piercing..

Cerys
21-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Right I know like some of you have a lip piercing so I need your help xo

I got a bar put in 2 days ago on my bottom lip to the right, but everytime I try and eat my tooth gets caught on the back of it..I can't eat properly basically xD

Anyone else had this problem and know of anyway to sort it out..?

I'm hoping it'll get better when a shorter bar is put in next week but I can't wait that long to eat without pain or awkwardness xD

Cheeers

Hannah
21-06-2014, 09:57 AM
I know they use the longer bars for swelling, but I can see why they become such a huge inconvenience.

I can only suggest eating on the left and being super cautious, or going back to the shop with a new, sterilized basic bar and seeing if they will change it for you because of the issues the current one is causing.

wixard
21-06-2014, 10:00 AM
i had the same as you done, never had any problems

once you put in the smaller bar i'm sure it'll be fine. all i can suggest is that when you're eating push the bar in with your tongue so most of it is sticking outside of your lip?

Futz
21-06-2014, 10:05 AM
eat soup 'til you can switch the long ass bar out

Cerys
21-06-2014, 10:33 AM
Shortages - it's more like when I open my mouth the problem starts, doesn't matter on the side. I wish it was that simple:(

Tara - hmm that's quite a good idea actually, thankyou:) probably not the best thing to do while eating in public though haha, could look rather strange xD

Futz - it happens no matter what food type I eat aha

Does anyone know if there's different types of bars which would be better? Like, that have a different shaped back to them
Idk

Yawn
21-06-2014, 12:31 PM
deal with it cerys! fashion not comfort!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!