PDA

View Full Version : Who has been the most important person in your life?

scottish
23-06-2014, 12:19 PM
Who has been the most important person in your life?

How/Why?

-Moniquee.
24-06-2014, 03:34 AM
My mum - she is always there and puts me back into line. She also teaches me things that I wouldn't learn from anyone else. She also understands me more than anyone else

Zak
24-06-2014, 08:35 AM
My girlfriend, she is always there to support me when no one else does.

Matt
24-06-2014, 08:38 AM
My Mum almost without a doubt. We are so similar and she the only person that knows me the most. I have no idea what I'd do without her!

I know that's cheesy but it's the truth lmao :>

Sian
24-06-2014, 10:40 AM
my sister, i can tell her everything, she tells me almost everything and when I have bf/gf it's her they need to impress!

I think it helps that there's only two years between us, she gets to experience the things before me, but we're close enough in age that she can talk about it and relate.

Phil
24-06-2014, 10:44 AM
My girlfriend. I can't even put into words how she's the most important person but I know my life would be a whole lot different for the worst if I didn't have her

Jurv
24-06-2014, 01:52 PM
my momma!

we're really close and supports me through everything

Sharon
24-06-2014, 04:18 PM
the person I'm seeing is someone I could honestly tell anything and he won't judge me for any of it which has been proven time and time again, he's there for me through the smallest and most important things to me and we have a 'connection' I don't think I'll ever get with anyone else. so much has happened with him and we always get through it stronger lol... if I didn't have him through the past few months especially I honestly don't know if I would still be okay now

deep but yeah, I put him before anyone

wixard
24-06-2014, 04:20 PM
my mum! she is the person i have loved the longest and strongest in my life and always will be no question about it

MKR&*42
24-06-2014, 09:29 PM
dnt rlly think anyone comes to mind irl as ive had bad relations with so many people sigh.
--
so I guess @Sloths (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56799); (dont think she comes on much more) cause of how long weve been great friends for and for all the **** shes helped me thru and the good memories haha i wnt say anymore i dnt wanna be 2 soppy. Oh theres someone else but id rather not sound really gay rn.
--
oh woops my nan has been very influential in my life too but weve also had our bad moments, but i still think she's awesome : ].

lawrawrrr
24-06-2014, 09:36 PM
My mum or nan I think, they're always there for me, I hated it at the time (still do when I'm staying at home) but they've set me up so well for life and I know they really care about me and would do anything and I would for them as well.

Either them or my ex-boyfriend Guy because he really helped me through a horrific time and stood by me, taught me so much and opened up a world of opportunities in so many different ways, from job to emotional stuff. Even though we're not together any more, I still talk to him every day and he's my best friend, can tell him things and trust him in a way I've never been able to trust before.

Anyway. /soppy

Leinaa
26-06-2014, 04:14 AM
definitely my son & OldLoveSong;

2bonic
07-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Well, you might say family comes first but family has not worked out so well for me or passed friends.

There is only one person i can consider as a partner he is called gary and he is from USA.
The bad part is i am from englannd -.- I met him on xbox360 game lost planet.
I met a couple of others that were amazing and we would hae great laughs, we would laugh our houses down.

But now i do not meet half the great people now as i no longer have xbox or ps3.
He would always comfort me on xbox then on the s3 as he had both consoles.
We known each other for i think 6 - 8 years. hes the only one that understands me and is the first person.

I hope to one day meet him by traveling there or the other way round. but i am so glad that i got one when i did.

Alphaet
08-07-2014, 02:18 AM
my dads kinda been like a mentor to me so him, theres a couple of friends that come to mind tho that always have supported me no matter what

shiver
18-08-2014, 01:06 AM
well given that i am still relatively young, my MOTHER

now to find a life partner.

hairpins
19-08-2014, 09:58 PM
mi bf - coz he powaful n alwaiis der 4 mi no matta wat hapens eye luv hem :]xo

Draqom
19-08-2014, 10:03 PM
My mum, don't even need to think about it.. I've been in and out of hospital since the age of 2 for various different reasons and she was always by my side without fail. I love her to bits

buttons
19-08-2014, 10:05 PM
myself

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!