PDA

View Full Version : What's your weirdest or scariest dream?

scottish
23-06-2014, 12:24 PM
What's your weirdest or scariest dream?

buttons
23-06-2014, 12:28 PM
haven't has this in ages but used to a lot. it's about dinosaurs who follow me and iv to run away. i had a dream about ben from lost who turned on a huge robot and it chased me too but they've never caught me!!!

have recurring dreams about not being able to walk or stand up. tbh think it's a memory from being really drunk. it's scary :(

David
23-06-2014, 12:29 PM
speaking german

Puss
23-06-2014, 12:45 PM
I Was having group anal with 2 hot teachers from my high school!!

Sian
23-06-2014, 01:45 PM
i would say when I was younger I had a recurring dream of being in this room, and it kept getting smaller, then I would feel something touch my back and wake up.

Just so creepy.

kitten
23-06-2014, 01:59 PM
uh i was at school and someone was bombing the whole school but i managed to hide behind a dead body so the bomber couldn't find me and then i got out and was dancing home but then i got teleported to the same place and i couldn't get free and i was running out of places to hide??? then i could hear myself crying in my head but i couldn't get up lol it was so long ago i can barely remember it now

iBlueBox
23-06-2014, 02:03 PM
I have a dream of going over a bridge in car and the bridge collapsing.

thms
23-06-2014, 02:47 PM
does anyone have dreams when they're half asleep sometimes? like is that possible?? i may have had some on a few occasions, the other week i was texting before falling asleep and when i woke up i seen texts sent from me discussing a 'world war 4' in complete gibberish lmfao

dbgtz
23-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Well, I thought I had woken up from my dad opening my door and his ear was slowly bleeding. The actual dream isn't that odd but the fact it was so vivid but also so stylised in my head made it very weird.

Gina
23-06-2014, 03:27 PM
i cant even remember any errm
i had one about Sharon; once lol was that she stayed round my house and i could fly and id like give her a piggy back and we flew to get pizza n everyone was like woa she can fly and i was like :8 and then i flew her back to manchester n my mum got mad because i didnt get home before 8pm when my room was messy

then i remember having one about FlyingJesus; that tom was my dads gardener with a fab fashion sense and idek how it worked out but it was a very odd dream

yeah thats it really cant remember any scary ones or whatever
they arent rly very weird though just weirdest ones i can remember anyway

!x!dude!x!2
23-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Couple years ago I had a dream that my mom killed me :S
And like 7 months ago I had dreams that random people would just kill me

FlyingJesus
23-06-2014, 05:21 PM
have recurring dreams about not being able to walk or stand up. tbh think it's a memory from being really drunk. it's scary :(

omf I get that quite a bit it's terrifying :(

Used to get recurring dreams as a kid that would start out fairly normal not much happening then someone would accidentally press a red button and like knives and axes fall out of the ceiling and everything tried to kill everyone that was not very fun and also lots about my old cat scratching me but the weirdest was prob that I was in my sitting room and it was night and my frenemy of the time (yeah I had frenemies aged 4 I am cool) was there and he started laughing then all these chickens came out from behind the curtains

MKR&*42
23-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Had like a few weeks before where majority of my dreams were about seeing super large spiders and collapsing god that was horrifying =[

Sho
23-06-2014, 07:29 PM
I used to get dreams that my morning alarm went off and then I'd wake up suddenly and automatically think I'd slept in and get up to start getting ready for uni etc then look outside and seeing it's dark and then finding out it's only 2am :(

Red
23-06-2014, 08:34 PM
when i was younger had a recurring dream of evil coneheads who stole your brain and i used to wake up as they were strapping me into this chair.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-_xW6jl_g_MmiQbFqlhU7Gfld0HHES6XifFHTfn8vlv8WhjGC
TERRIFYING

Have really weird ones all the time. One from years ago that sticks out to me was going to the future into this futuristic fast food restaurant where calvin harris' great great great grandson was working and he had bright ginger hair, the same as my nail polish. Had ones about aliens and mermaids in my flooded school too lmao. I'm such a weirdo. Also when I was on malaria tablets they give u rly vivid dreams and i remember dreaming was pregnant and it felt real lmao oh and the worst one are wobbly teeth dreams. Those panic me so much!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!