http://i.imgur.com/MQlvwbM.png

http://i.imgur.com/vN6xRjT.png

tick the box

http://i.imgur.com/tIMnQVb.png

- - - Updated - - -

im so happy

Yawn
24-06-2014, 12:51 PM
very very cool but i will leave it on just cos i am nosy and wna glance over just in case

Samantha
24-06-2014, 12:52 PM
That's great, but I think they could also do with an option to ignore them from certain players. So you can just put the name of your friend in a box and add it - like the rights feature we have. A much needed addition though!

davecool656
24-06-2014, 01:06 PM
That's great, but I think they could also do with an option to ignore them from certain players. So you can just put the name of your friend in a box and add it - like the rights feature we have. A much needed addition though!

yes this would be good as well

Sho
24-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Nice addition! I agree with Sam that it would be good to be able to ignore them from certain players only though.

Red
24-06-2014, 02:52 PM
lmao i'm just oblivious to my console. never read a thing on it!! i sometimes click it and ppl sent me message hours ago and its like woops.

Hannah
24-06-2014, 02:54 PM
I guess it's helpful, but a lot of room invites tend to just be mass messages and some can be quite interesting.

Agree with Samanfa.

e5
24-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Aren't room invites like all masses then? That kinda sucks so you will mass and people won't get them and you could miss out - won't turn mine off.

Hate that it's called room invites when people use it for many things

Daltron
24-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Hate that it's called room invites when people use it for many things

That's the problem.

I'm so glad this tool has finally been introduced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paige.
24-06-2014, 08:26 PM
glad this has been introduced but i agree that you should be able to choose certain habbos to ignore invites from

KJK
03-07-2014, 07:01 AM
I actually do not like this feature. I am one who likes to invite my friends places, and I have goals of populating a room. And then I ask people if they turned their invites off, and for the many people who said yes, Less than an hour later like half of them are inviting their friends. Seems really lame that people turn off invites but still invite their friends places. Anyways, I have sound off, and reading invites when I am bored is really great and I usually find something to do.

Zak
03-07-2014, 08:06 AM
I will be certainly be using this. If it's important they can message me directly. I hate those COME TO MY SHOP!()"*!_ invites....

Daltron
03-07-2014, 09:36 AM
I will be certainly be using this. If it's important they can message me directly. I hate those COME TO MY SHOP!()"*!_ invites....

amen

Matt
03-07-2014, 09:53 AM
I hateee invites especially when you can't follow them because their stalks off ;)

Glad they've introduced this

Lewis
03-07-2014, 11:08 AM
lmao i'm just oblivious to my console. never read a thing on it!! i sometimes click it and ppl sent me message hours ago and its like woops.

Me too.

Why do people get so annoyed? Although, it is a neat tool and probably is useful for a lot.

lRhyss
03-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Oh my word, Finally!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!