PDA

View Full Version : Arrest over 'car boot full’ of voting forms

Chippiewill
26-06-2014, 04:44 PM
A 'substantial number' of completed postal ballot forms were in a car by police in Tower Hamlets

Police in Tower Hamlets found a “car boot full of postal vote applications” after stopping the vehicle in a routine search.

A “substantial number” of completed postal ballot forms were found in the incident, near Westferry Circus on the Isle of Dogs, on June 3, a Scotland Yard spokesman confirmed.

The driver, a man aged 24, was arrested on suspicion of postal vote fraud.

The seized documents are among the most significant leads in eight police investigations into last month’s elections in the east London borough.

The poll, in which the extremist-linked independent mayor, Lutfur Rahman, was narrowly re-elected, was plagued by allegations of intimidation, fraud and misconduct.

Mr Rahman was expelled from the Labour Party in 2010 after The Sunday Telegraph revealed his links with a Muslim extremist organisation, the Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE), which wants a sharia state in Europe.

In a separate development, The Sunday Telegraph has learned that a senior official of the IFE was involved in the counting of the votes in last month’s election.

Hira Islam, who is also a Tower Hamlets council officer, took part in the chaotic and prolonged count, which lasted five days with multiple recounts.
After the recounts the vote tallies of some candidates changed by as many as 700 votes.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10917142/Arrest-over-car-boot-full-of-voting-forms.html

Tower Hamlets is a ******* joke. Bring on the mandatory by-election.

-:Undertaker:-
26-06-2014, 10:41 PM
In the Islamic Emirate of Tower Hamlets of ALL the places it could be too, how utterly shocking.

Mr Rahman was expelled from the Labour Party in 2010 after The Sunday Telegraph revealed his links with a Muslim extremist organisation, the Islamic Forum of Europe (IFE), which wants a sharia state in Europe.

Oh I feel culturally enriched already ontop of the rise of FGM, forced marriages and rape gangs.

And yet ANOTHER article on the Telegraph concerning Islam or immigration that doesn't allow public comments. All you can do is weep, but you'll still have idiots on the left telling us how all cultures are equal - as they did to me in a university tutorial. I found it incredible that an academic, a supposed educated man, could sit there and reply to my question that he thought western cultures were equal with that of Saudi Arabian culture.

The fun part though will really come when these ghettoised city areas start voting for their own radical and extreme parties, rather than Labour.

The Don
26-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Yeh Dan, because the entire islamic culture consists of FGM and rape gangs.

26-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeh Dan, because the entire islamic culture consists of FGM and rape gangs.

Wow really, not every single muslim agrees with & practices FGM and gang rape? Well, thanks for pointing that out to me and to everybody else.

The Don
26-06-2014, 11:47 PM
Wow really, not every single muslim agrees with & practices FGM and gang rape? Well, thanks for pointing that out to me and to everybody else.

You think Islamic culture is not equal to and therefore inferior to British culture, as made clear by your posts FGM and Gang rape are a couple of the reasons as to why (as you associate those with Islamic Culture), so you clearly do think that both are those things are synonymous with Islamic Culture.

26-06-2014, 11:50 PM
You think Islamic culture is not equal to and therefore inferior to British culture, as made clearly by your posts FGM and Gang rape are a couple of the reasons as to why as you associate those with Islamic Culture

So you're making the claim that Saudi, Jordanian, Algerian and Syrian culture is equal to British, German, French or Russian culture?

...so you clearly do think that both are those things are synonymous with Islamic Culture.

Errr, because they are? On the whole, Islam treats women as second class citizens at best and as for gay people... lets not go there.

The Don
26-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Errr, because they are? On the whole, Islam treats women as second class citizens at best and as for gay people... lets not go there.

So you are in fact arguing that the majority of Islamic culture consists of gang rape and FGM?

26-06-2014, 11:59 PM
So you are in fact arguing that the majority of Islamic culture consists of gang rape and FGM?

Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live in the majority of places (countries) where Islam is the dominant culture, yes. For those reasons along with others reasons I wouldn't want this country or any other to have an Islamic majority as I can see the sorts of things it leads to.

Now answer my question.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Put it this way, I wouldn't want to live in the majority of places (countries) where Islam is the dominant culture, yes. For those reasons along with others reasons I wouldn't want this country or any other to have an Islamic majority as I can see the sorts of things it leads to.

Now answer my question.

Trust me, there's a long way to go for the UK to have an Islamic majority :P

GommeInc
27-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Seems to be an isolated incident. Hopefully a real election will happen shortly so the right person is put in the position and not someone who gained office fraudulently.

27-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Trust me, there's a long way to go for the UK to have an Islamic majority :P

Not unless you live in an area that has already been ghettoised, good luck if your a woman, gay or even kafir.

In any case, these unintegrated groups in society won't even need a majority to start influencing policy. For example, if you've got a set of say twenty key swing seats in the General Election, each with a sizable Islamic population in them... you are then going to start seeing the candidates or indeed the parties start to pander to them and kiss their arses in order to win votes. We've already seen it with Ken Livingstone criticising Jews (https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=cr&ei=xxxLUumlFITVtAaj1YDQBA#q=ken+livingstone+jews) (a big vote winner for muslims), we're going to see it more when it comes to military action overseas (which muslims view as a holy war against Islamic, just as they do with most things that are even mildly critical of Islam) and we've even seen broadcasters and politicians refusing to broacast the Prophet cartoon that was printed in Denmark for fear of 'upsetting' muslims, which in order words means they fear attacks on their staff if they do go ahead and broadcast such images.

Here's a clip from a few years ago when the supposed liberal, Baroness Williams, actually condemned giving the author Salman Rushie a knighthood for his work simply because she wanted to kiss the arses of people who threaten violence over a book. Watch the Hitch destroy her..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA

Now do you think it acceptable? Can you think what will happen if say 10, 20 or 40% of the population were Islamic?

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Can you think what will happen if say 10, 20 or 40% of the population were Islamic?
About as ludicrous as Farage's claim that 500 million europeans want to settle in the UK.

We don't need to consider it because it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

27-06-2014, 04:40 PM
About as ludicrous as Farage's claim that 500 million europeans want to settle in the UK.

Why do you keep mentioning Nigel Farage in every discussion? This isn't about Farage or Ukip.

My dear, it has already happened across towns and cities in this country.

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 04:45 PM

Heard it here first, Libdems will poll 40% at the next election because they already do in some places.

27-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Heard it here first, Libdems will poll 40% at the next election because they already do in some places.

As I said and keep saying, I just sit back nowadays and wait for it to blow up in our faces.

My saying is ringing true: import third worlders into the country, get third world behaviour. And that's what we've got. Lovely. The more third worlders, the more third world behaviour. And that's not even accounting for birth rates among the cultural ghetto groups. Just look at London demographics.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Why do you keep mentioning Nigel Farage in every discussion? This isn't about Farage or Ukip.

What town/city in the UK has a 40% Islamic population?

Looking into the data shows that Bradford is the city/town with the highest Muslim population at 16.4%.

Also an interesting fact I found out whilst searching for that, 11.6% of the Muslims in Britain are actually white.

27-06-2014, 04:58 PM

Well where I said that was originally a hypothetical question from 10% to 40%, but since you asked........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

The top 20 local authorities with the highest percent of Muslims in 2011 were:

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 34.5% 87,696
London Borough of Newham 32.0% 98,456
Blackburn with Darwen 27.4% 38,817
City of Bradford 24.7% 129,041
Luton 24.6% 49,991
London Borough of Redbridge 23.3% 64,999
Slough 23.3% 32,655
London Borough of Waltham Forest 21.9% 56,541
Birmingham 21.8% 234,411
Leicester 18.6% 61,440
London Borough of Brent 18.6% 58,036
City of Westminster 18.3% 40,073
Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 17.7% 39,879
Pendle 17.4% 15,579
London Borough of Enfield 16.7% 52,141
Manchester 15.8% 79,496
London Borough of Ealing 15.7% 53,198
Kirklees 14.5% 61,280
London Central Mosque, taken after Friday prayers
London Borough of Haringey 14.2% 36,130
London Borough of Hackney 14.1% 34,727

So continued mass immigration coupled with high birth rates, won't be long before 40% is reached in some areas.

Infact, taking into account illegal immigration.... we're probably now over the 30% to 40% mark in some of these areas.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Well where I said that was originally a hypothetical question from 10% to 40%, but since you asked........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

So continued mass immigration coupled with high birth rates, won't be long before 40% is reached in some areas.

Infact, taking into account illegal immigration.... we're probably now over the 30% to 40% mark in some of these areas.

Worth pointing out that the top few aren't cities/towns, so looks like Bradford is the closest at just over 20%. Also, I was quoting the 2001 census figures (Seems that nobody has updated the Islam in England page) but worth noting that the percentage of Islam has actually *fallen* in Tower Hamlets in the last 10 years - so it's moving away from the 40% mark :P

27-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Worth pointing out that the top few aren't cities/towns, so looks like Bradford is the closest at just over 20%.

Most London areas are big enough to qualify as towns on their own size.

Also, I was quoting the 2001 census figures (Seems that nobody has updated the Islam in England page) but worth noting that the percentage of Islam has actually *fallen* in Tower Hamlets in the last 10 years - so it's moving away from the 40% mark :P

According to the page I am reading, it has only declined by -1.9%.

In any case, what does that matter? I warned that areas were being ghettoised and that it could reach 10% to 40%, you tried to score a goal by asking which areas had reached such percentages and I provided them for you. Point proven, and that's why you get behaviour such as voting fraud in areas where you have a high immigrant population that isn't integrated. More immigration & more multiculturalism = more of these problems.

Prepare to see more of this on British streets....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZBaJU_Cvo

And here is how Islamic students (supposed to be educated) in Sweden reacted to a critical film of Islam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgG-lmnkOqg

I detest what is becoming of my country.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Most London areas are big enough to qualify as towns on their own size.

According to the page I am reading, it has only declined by -1.9%.

In any case, what does that matter? I warned that areas were being ghettoised and that it could reach 10% to 40%, you tried to score a goal by asking which areas had reached such percentages and I provided them for you. Point proven, and that's why you get behaviour such as voting fraud in areas where you have a high immigrant population that isn't integrated. More immigration & more multiculturalism = more of these problems.

But you didn't provide any towns/cities that have more than 40%.

27-06-2014, 05:19 PM
But you didn't provide any towns/cities that have more than 40%.

It was a hypothetical to begin with, my dear.

But I just did. I've provided areas of London (which would qualify as towns in their own right without Metro London) that are 20%+

You've lost.

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 05:26 PM
I've provided areas of London (which would qualify as towns in their own right without Metro London) that are 20%+

If you had to add the caveat then you haven't.

27-06-2014, 05:27 PM
If you had to add the caveat then you haven't.

Change towns to areas then if it makes you happy, I couldn't really care less. I don't agree with the concept of Metro London anyway.

Large urban areas are being ghettoised across the country (and not just by Islam) via mass immigration and thats the truth of it.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 05:29 PM
It was a hypothetical to begin with, my dear.

But I just did. I've provided areas of London (which would qualify as towns in their own right without Metro London) that are 20%+

You've lost.

Are you reading the thread?

Can you think what will happen if say 10, 20 or 40% of the population were Islamic?

Here Chippiewill was saying tha 40% of the population would never be Islamic, as he had bolded that part specifically.

This part is really important. You are saying it has already happened. Let me make it super clear: You are saying that towns/cities in the UK ALREADY HAVE a Muslim population over 40%.

*List where not one town/city/borough of London has a population over 40%

So not sure where this 'hypothetical' came from or how 'I've lost'. You said something has already happened, I've debated that and it's clear that your statement was wrong.

27-06-2014, 05:37 PM
I said.

Chippiewill said.

I replied with..

In which you then said..

To which I replied with this list...

The top 20 local authorities with the highest percent of Muslims in 2011 were:

London Borough of Tower Hamlets 34.5% 87,696
London Borough of Newham 32.0% 98,456
Blackburn with Darwen 27.4% 38,817
City of Bradford 24.7% 129,041
Luton 24.6% 49,991
London Borough of Redbridge 23.3% 64,999
Slough 23.3% 32,655
London Borough of Waltham Forest 21.9% 56,541
Birmingham 21.8% 234,411
Leicester 18.6% 61,440
London Borough of Brent 18.6% 58,036
City of Westminster 18.3% 40,073
Metropolitan Borough of Oldham 17.7% 39,879
Pendle 17.4% 15,579
London Borough of Enfield 16.7% 52,141
Manchester 15.8% 79,496
London Borough of Ealing 15.7% 53,198
Kirklees 14.5% 61,280
London Central Mosque, taken after Friday prayers
London Borough of Haringey 14.2% 36,130
London Borough of Hackney 14.1% 34,727

So I was right.

The only thing you have got me on, in regards to London areas, is that I should have said boroughs instead of towns... even though London boroughs are the same size as many towns across the country but are just called a different name.

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Change towns to areas then if it makes you happy, I couldn't really care less.
Well it's an important distinction, if I select the area encompassing my Islamic neighbour's house then that's an area with an islamic rate of 100%, clearly this is cause for concern. Very soon we'll all be muslims and under sharia law.

I also have an elderly neighbour so we're all going to be really old too.

27-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Well it's an important distinction, if I select the area encompassing my Islamic neighbour's house then that's an area with an islamic rate of 100%, clearly this is cause for concern. Very soon we'll all be muslims and under sharia law.

I also have an elderly neighbour so we're all going to be really old too.

That'd be the case if we were comparing hamlets and villages with Manchester and London, but we're not. We're talking about areas which are of the same population size which are simply called 'borough' instead of 'town' for the purposes of officialdom.

Kardan
27-06-2014, 05:44 PM
I said.

Chippiewill said.

I replied with..

In which you then said..

To which I replied with this list...

So I was right.

The only thing you have got me on, in regards to London areas, is that I should have said boroughs instead of towns... even though London boroughs are the same size as many towns across the country but are just called a different name.

Do you realise that all of those numbers are less than 40%? So you haven't shown me a town/city with more than 40%. Are you actually being serious?

27-06-2014, 05:47 PM
Do you realise that all of those numbers are less than 40%? So you haven't shown me a town/city with more than 40%. Are you actually being serious?

I replied to the 10, 20 and 40% that Chippiewill quoted. You're confusing my replies to him with you.

Infact, I even repeated the 10% to 40% when I posted those statistics back to you.

Chippiewill
27-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Technically speaking I bolded the 40%

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!