PDA

View Full Version : When were you most frightened?

scottish
26-06-2014, 07:05 PM
When in your life were you the most frightened?

Why?

MKR&*42
26-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Urm when i nearly drowned like 10 yrs ago lmao dont think any other time in my life has surpassed that.

Brad
26-06-2014, 07:09 PM
I think the only time when I seriously was frightened for my life was the one car accident I was in that totalled my vehicle. Luckily I was uninjured but my car was a different story.

scottish
26-06-2014, 07:10 PM
I think the only time when I seriously was frightened for my life was the one car accident I was in that totalled my vehicle. Luckily I was uninjured but my car was a different story.

What happened? was it your fault?

iBlueBox
26-06-2014, 07:11 PM
It depends.

As a kid, stupid stuff, clowns, spiders ect a lot.

Now, my future, money, university ect.

lemons
26-06-2014, 07:12 PM
when my younger bro had a seizure 3 yr ago

Brad
26-06-2014, 07:14 PM
scottish; It was in November of 2008 and I have just got my second level for licensing (In Ontario you have three levels for your license. (Beginners, your "g2" which is like a full but with limitations). I was going a bit faster than I should and I didn't see the black ice and how I hit it, I did a complete 180 degree spin, almost hitting the person behind me. Before that happened my front tires caught gravel and I was shot off the side of the road into a clump of tress. luckily I landed inbetween two and I was able to exit out of my car window.

It is sometimes still vivid and I still remember the song that was playing. It was Bullet For My Valentine.

scottish
26-06-2014, 07:16 PM
Oh, at least you weren't injured or caused injuries/damage to any other passers-by :P

I assume your insurance will be screwed due to that (if you have to get insurance, idk about canada) and hope it wasn't an expensive first car.

FlyingJesus
26-06-2014, 07:23 PM
My car crash was pretty terrifying but it was so quick that I don't think it quite ranks up there, prob the scariest was when I'd spent an entire week playing FFX with like 3 hours sleep a night and then cycled to my friend's house and idk think my body went into shock or something and my vision went completely black and I was in the most insane pain ever, genuinely wanted to die to make it stop

buttons
26-06-2014, 08:01 PM
right now :(

Kardan
26-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Two things spring to mind:

One was a domestic row between my parents that got *really* heated, must've been about 15 or something.

Second one was the right rear tyre coming off the car doing 70mph going down a dual carriageway in the dark. That was different.

Sian
27-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Eerm, when I had to have a blood test? I've not had any bad accidents etc so yeh.

kitten
27-06-2014, 01:26 PM
probably when this drunk lady snook into my house and started running a bath. lol i was only like 7 and i thought my mum was back from the shop so i went into the bathroom and this crazy woman was on the toilet, putting cream on and getting ready to bathe in our house
my dad had to get neighbours round to get her out and down the stairs because she literally would not leave - i think i was just so frightened because i thought she would try and kill us or something

Storking
27-06-2014, 01:31 PM
If it's short term fright then last summer I went hiking and misjudged the sunset time so I had to walk miles back home down creepy cycle paths in the pitch black. I was terrified and never made that mistake again

Long term fright would be right now because of uni in september

Ellz
27-06-2014, 04:27 PM
There was one time i got caught in a rip tide in australia, was not nice.

Matt
28-06-2014, 01:04 AM
When I fell into our swimming pool (the deep end!) and couldn't swim. I was like 8

Leinaa
28-06-2014, 01:30 AM
scottish; It was in November of 2008 and I have just got my second level for licensing (In Ontario you have three levels for your license. (Beginners, your "g2" which is like a full but with limitations). I was going a bit faster than I should and I didn't see the black ice and how I hit it, I did a complete 180 degree spin, almost hitting the person behind me. Before that happened my front tires caught gravel and I was shot off the side of the road into a clump of tress. luckily I landed inbetween two and I was able to exit out of my car window.

It is sometimes still vivid and I still remember the song that was playing. It was Bullet For My Valentine.

Something similar happened to me like that, too. Glad to know you're okay!

Chris
28-06-2014, 11:26 AM
When my brother went into anaphylactic shock over a nut. It was the scariest moment of my life so far.

GoldenMerc
28-06-2014, 11:39 AM
being in pingus car

Gina
28-06-2014, 11:53 AM
when i was like 6 my mum went out to work and it was me charlotte and my dad
and my dad went really weirdi n the shower and had like a fit because of his blood sugar levels
he started speaking funny and made no sense at all and my mum wasnt home

lemons
28-06-2014, 12:09 PM
seeing people have a fit is horrifying

2bonic
10-07-2014, 11:53 PM
when i watched the film slither. i will never eat the combonation of cheese, tomato or pasta. that movie is grim and chances are you will never sleep again! mummmy :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!