PDA

View Full Version : helppppppppppppp :(

Laurrenbbz
29-06-2014, 03:56 PM
hi this is really random and i literally never create posts like this but i'm so stuck right now!
so basically i'm with this guy and i've been seeing him for months and we've only just recently got together as boyfriend and girlfriend in the past few weeks, when were together everything's great and we have a laugh etc i only see him like twice a week maybe three times some weeks. but the problem is when were not together, we hardly talk, maybe not at all and hes always on facebook chatting to other girls and putting them "like for an inbox" statuses.. i know it sounds ridiculous but is it stupid that it bothers me the fact that 15 girls like his statuses on average and he actually inboxes them and doesn't even talk to me? we will text for like 5 minutes in the morning and thats it.. the other day he liked some girls status which said "like this to meet me tonight" errr? is that right lol? i'm not sure if i'm over reacting or not!
all my friends say hes taking me for a mug and only wants me "in his bed" and they all say hes probably cheating on me.. i've mentioned all of this to him and he said that he doesn't want to loose me and all that **** but i don't even know what to believe with him! i just feel like hes using me if you know what i mean and i literally get so attached to people :(
anyone help me? hahaha

Kardan
29-06-2014, 04:02 PM
If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be happy either, and I'd make that absolutely clear.

It doesn't sound good. Personally I would say that if he really 'doesn't want to lose you', then he can stop putting all those statuses etc.

Laurrenbbz
29-06-2014, 04:07 PM
If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be happy either, and I'd make that absolutely clear.

It doesn't sound good. Personally I would say that if he really 'doesn't want to lose you', then he can stop putting all those statuses etc.

I know right, I literally find it so rude that he even has the cheek to upload them statuses and ignore me in the process!

!:random!:!
29-06-2014, 04:12 PM
hes using you for sure when I first got together with my bf we would be together when ever we could and if we wasn't we would ring,text and message eachother . the fact hes flirting with other girls shows hes not wanting a long term relationship with you yet and just wants you to show off. either stay with him and get hurt or leave him and find the right person for you :D

Inseriousity.
29-06-2014, 04:20 PM
well aside from finding the whole 'like for inbox' thing totally bizarre (my sister does the same thing) I don't think it's too much of a problem. He can still talk to other girls. Problem here is that there doesn't seem to be much effort to talk to you. I won't try to question his motives, you'll have the details to determine whether your friends might be right. Why don't you try to talk to him more? Is there a reason you don't? Perhaps that same reason that's stopping you - don't want to seem too clingy - is the same reason he is also keeping his space.

If you think he's using you then you need to just break it up and move on to someone who'll actually enjoy your company. If not just talk to him. Tell him next time he's bored he can talk to you too. If he still doesn't then I imagine your friends are probably right.

Sian
29-06-2014, 07:05 PM
well, if he'd rather talk to other girls but not you, considering you are now in a relationship, then walk away now before you get in too deep. It's not worth it!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!