PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] The Habbo Help tool is well..Pooh ;\

olympic-games
09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
What I`m sick of is waiting days,week`s and In My case Month`s for the Most basic reply.

I`m after a Ban Unset on a clone`s name ,I`ve been forwarded twice to hand in extra information ,I`ve gladly given but the rate the reply you are given , you May as well bury that account and mark it "unfit"

The way thing`s use to run was easy ,you could happily and fastly grab a safety ban unbanned quick ,CFH`s were attended to ASAP too. ,without the Habbo help tool People wouldn`t flood Habbo with ******ed emails Like "hi How are you" ,thus now they do and Most emails are not attented too.

Please and I beg you all ,Only use that Help tool for emergencies or Important use ,anything else which is explained in the FAQ`S is a waste of each and every one of us time.

Thank you guy`s

zak-x
09-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Yes i agree, but once i sent a help request it came in 3 days weird :S

olympic-games
09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Help is defined as Assurance ,Immediate assistance and or given Aid.
3 day`s is The allocated Number of working day`s they give ,how serious was it zak?
I think If somebody knows the same password to the account your trying to un-safety ban (my case) it should be attented too ASAP.

Cool-kitten007
09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Hmm they aint un safety banning my friends account
He has emailed them like 20 times

crana.c
09-09-2005, 02:55 PM
I got my account a safty with in sec's lol dont have anything gd tho

Jinxxed
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
I sent poems off using the tool, 4 months later I get a reply.. Some of the poems are useless now anyway coz I wrote them for competitions like The Salon which are waaaay over now.. :(

olympic-games
10-09-2005, 04:38 AM
Yea thats true.
You can send in your best work ever and tis never mentioned or recognised.

Yet the "same" Poems are continually in it.
Take the "I got scammed" poems etc.. or the "your pass is like Butter ,don`t spread it" quota`s.

Rainy
10-09-2005, 12:58 PM
I know personally i think habbo is gettin slitghtly worse....It takes ages to get a reply and wen i woz bein harrased a hobba didnt even come!

crana.c
10-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Lol i got my account back just got a mod to my room

Dopiefreak
10-09-2005, 09:26 PM
Rofl Justin get it all out

mnbvjifhgtge
12-09-2005, 05:45 PM
sulakes given up caring i think i bet theres sulake members here seeing wat were talking about and i wouldnt put it past them to have a fansite section where they sit on fansite forums and go oh look some1s fund out about -insert subject here-

Rachi
12-09-2005, 05:46 PM
LOL Pooh
ahhaa i lvoe that word
POOH
:p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!