PDA

View Full Version : love someone

janrulesfriend
29-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Heya everyone,

I don't know what to do :(
I think, and I'm sure, I'm inlove with a great guy!
But... I have never meet him.
He lives in the UK and I live in the Netherlands. But when I got my money , in july, I'll go to the UK to meet him!
But i don't know what to do :$

Can you help me!

xx

David
29-06-2014, 10:44 PM
depends how he feels?

lemons
29-06-2014, 10:46 PM
if wasbeer and despect can do it then so can you! :)

MKR&*42
29-06-2014, 10:57 PM
//how does he feel
// how long have u been speaking
// are you "dating"?

Dont go to the uk solely for him unles the feeling is mutual or itll the biggest waste of money and love.

Inseriousity.
29-06-2014, 11:24 PM
I've been dating someone over a year from a different country. It is possible. I'd say go for it but stay safe at the same time. y'know the usual internet meetup advice (public places, tell someone blah blah blah). I mean the UK is a good touristy place so even if it don't work out it's not a complete waste of time.

janrulesfriend
30-06-2014, 12:41 AM
if wasbeer and despect can do it then so can you! :)
well that's a true story

//how does he feel
// how long have u been speaking
// are you "dating"?

Dont go to the uk solely for him unles the feeling is mutual or itll the biggest waste of money and love.

Uh.. let me think, u i spoke since 2 months or longer
in what way do you mean dating?
and I want go to the uk since a year a go, but I don't know when, but now I know about him, I will go in a few weeks.
Inseriousity
Thanks for your advice.
xx

Stephen
30-06-2014, 02:49 AM
if you want to meet him then meet him as a friend

Zak
30-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I cannot see how you could love someone if you've never met them before but that's just me.

I'll go with Stephen on this one. Just meet them as a friend and see how it goes.

Becca
30-06-2014, 08:12 PM
get money and do it if you really like him
who is it

crystaldd0
30-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Feelings are feelings, regardless of the distance. If you truly feel like you love the guy, then have at it. Could be worth it, yo. But yanno, if you're falling in love you should enjoy it, it might be the last time you get stuck with one another :P

-Moniquee.
01-07-2014, 06:18 AM
Just give it a go but don't expect much so like other people said maybe go as a friend. So if he isn't who you expect, you aren't being let down. I wouldn't go just for him though, make sure you spend time looking around for yourself etc.
good luck with it all anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!