PDA

View Full Version : [Anniversary] Habbox Dinner Party - Ends 10th July

Yupt
04-07-2014, 10:39 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/brot/habbox+dinner%20party

So here's to another anniversary, another birthday and more celebrations. Matt, Sam, Laura and Chris will be joining Sierk and Jin for dinner to celebrate but they are looking for a few habbox guests to join them and mark the occasion. Matt has book the table for 11 people meaning they'll need another 5 people to join them. For this competition, select 5 people who you think have left the biggest mark on habbox over the years to join in the general management's celebrations.

Post your list below with reasons as to why you have selected them.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

!:random!:!
06-07-2014, 04:07 PM
xxMattgxx, lewis, samantha, shonly and despect

Matt
07-07-2014, 01:54 AM
mdport. - because I like dinner parties
Nick - Being the Assistant Forum Manager he should go
Shonly - Can be the life of the party
Sloths - Sophie could paint our nails (as that's all she posts on her instagram!!) ;)
GoldenMerc - He can sell us all shoes at the dinner table

Reality
10-07-2014, 10:57 AM
(I don't know if you exclude current GM's hence the (*) if you wanna include it or not ;))

(*)xxMATTGxx - Biggest participation for General Management since 1673.
Alex3213 - Because, his 'slippers' will always be put to good use after the long meal, when relaxing infront of a fire?!?!
Shoned/Shonly - Because, she can bring fluffy owls that we can all cuddle ;)
Undertaker/[A name goes here] - Because, we always can use a debate when we eat ~~~> (food fight).
OllzisTsaty - Because, the name explains it all, we need something to eat after all ;) (put to good use).
Smurfed-/Alex - Because, everyone needs someone crazy

2bonic
10-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Well as I haven't been here too long Im not sure if I have to select 5. I think Bikini, Taylor swift should be apart of the occasion.

They have done a great job as help desk staff.

Rachel
10-07-2014, 03:06 PM
despect ~ Because he would entertain everyone with music
Nick ~ Because he would make rules at the table
Calum ~ Because he would make sure everyone is behaving
Cassiieee ~ Because she can give advice if anyone wants advice
Lewis ~ Because he can do events for the people at the table since he was Events Manager before.

FlyingJesus
10-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Me x5 because I'm great

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!