PDA

View Full Version : Dolleyes, the corrupted woman!

Biseinen
09-09-2005, 10:27 PM
My friend Andrew (Ecscallibar, or w/e :p) avoided a ban from swaring in HG (owned by Generix) he has many accounts which he just gors on to insult people with, but as he has Dolleyes on his account he wasn't banned! (Good on him)
But that means Dolleyes is breaking her whatever with Habbo by not banning and letting him stay on that account because she knows him.

[Sighs]

Hobba's these days...

If you want proof, ask him. Lol.

chipie60
09-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Lmao Tut tut

Steven
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
"He is my friend therefore I shant ban him"
Thats rubbish they should ban whoever breaks the god darn rules :@

Clarissa
09-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Lol, she might have not been doing her job properly, but she is a nice girl, ive spoken to her a few times and she has been very friendly and helpful =)

Biseinen
09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
When she came in, he called her so many names all she said was "Shouldn't swear dear. ;)"

So he said "Sowwy!" Then he goes and calls someone else a Umm, can't say it here, then she says, bye for now hunni's and leaves. o.O

Meh, I mean, yeah, it's okay for andrew, but for a Hobba not doing her job I think it's stupid how he wasn't banned for just being her friend. [Sighs]

andrew
09-09-2005, 10:42 PM
I think the better thing to do would be to e-mail Habbo/Sulake.

BLuweesH
09-09-2005, 11:36 PM
you're always coming up with wise decisions. It's another one again! Positive rep for you? ;)

SHlP
10-09-2005, 12:56 AM
I Lost 20t and Was mad so I Told every1 On my console to Eff Off Including Tilly61, She didnt ban Me she just said watch your Language :D

ross
10-09-2005, 12:59 AM
DollEyes is nice.

andrew
10-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Yes DollEyes is a lovely lady. Her job is volunteer only..

Just be thankful she doesn't go around randomly banning people.

bigbutsound
10-09-2005, 07:48 AM
DollEyes is absolutly lovely! How do you know Andy wasn't lying? lol, DollEyes is a trained MOD on USA, she knows the rules..

mat64
10-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Yes DollEyes is a lovely lady. Her job is volunteer only..

Just be thankful she doesn't go around randomly banning people.

Yes i'd perfer a hobba who dosn't ban people for the littlest infringment out of the habbo way, but it is still not fair if she bans other habbos for the same "crime", but i would much perfer that to been banned for metioning a no exsistent Scam site (eg SHIP).

Roboevil
10-09-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't think she should have banned him, he's her friend, why would you want to ban your friend? If there were other random people in the room at the time hearing it then she should have kicked him or something but as far as I'd go with banning if I were a Hobba, I'd limit it to my friends as much as I could.

Col
10-09-2005, 08:56 AM
DollEyes is fabulous and I love her to bits, but!
When she said, ''Shouldn't swear dear!'' - I think she was giving him a warning, instead of banning him. Habbo have cut down on banning people who swear maybe once, This I have been told by USA MODs. They have better reasons to ban, such as people who are scamming, and so on. It's just basically a warning, You will see hobbas and MODs start to give out warnings now before banning. If the person they have warned swears again, then I am sure that a ban would be put into place on the person who has sworen.

Rawr
10-09-2005, 09:15 AM
Well.....Even if he is her friend he still broke the ''Habbo Way'' so why should he get special treatment and aviod a ban which anyone of us whould of gotton no Qs asked!

MissAlice
10-09-2005, 09:52 AM
My friend Andrew (Ecscallibar, or w/e :p) avoided a ban from swaring in HG (owned by Generix) he has many accounts which he just gors on to insult people with, but as he has Dolleyes on his account he wasn't banned! (Good on him)
But that means Dolleyes is breaking her whatever with Habbo by not banning and letting him stay on that account because she knows him.

[Sighs]

Hobba's these days...

If you want proof, ask him. Lol.

Abusing Friendship

There are times when we all get frustrated or angry and says things we perhaps shouldn't. A good hobba in my opinion would know when that moment happens, hopefully from observing and getting a full appreciation of the situation. Giving someone a warning in them circumstances seems a much fairer way of dealing with the situation. Deliberately swearing for no good reason is breaking the 'Habbo Way' and that's a very different matter. If what you're saying is true and I'm not disbelieving you, then they are taking advantage and abusing the friendship that they have with this hobba/mod.

olympic-games
10-09-2005, 10:37 AM

Or read the terms and conditions ,tell her what her Job description involves.

"Habbo hotelis a "safe" online community ,you create a character called a "Habbo" ,habbo is Modertaed by Characters called "MOD`S" backed up by a team of 200 Hobbas.

Any 'foul" Language "explicit' language or 'harassment" is dealt with to a Manner.

Thats not the exact safety thingy xP ,but as a Hobba you must do your job in order for their Aim to work.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 10:42 AM
lols omgss andy was soo funny tho me and stace were in tears on skype from laughing so mcuh.. !!

olympic-games
10-09-2005, 10:47 AM
lols omgss andy was soo funny tho me and stace were in tears on skype from laughing so mcuh.. !!

You were there?
So you encouraged this Kid to abuse People?
Boy isn`t our hotel full of loving,caring and safe people..not :rolleyes:

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 10:51 AM
You were there?
So you encouraged this Kid to abuse People?
Boy isn`t our hotel full of loving,caring and safe people..not :rolleyes:

ROFL you had to be there!!! he was just swearing constantly infront of the mods but they woulodnt ban him.. altho i sed pee off and BOOM!!! im banned :l

olympic-games
10-09-2005, 11:04 AM
ROFL you had to be there!!! he was just swearing constantly infront of the mods but they woulodnt ban him.. altho i sed pee off and BOOM!!! im banned :l

Just goes to show how Much can we rely on hobbas and Mods?
There never there in Emergencies ,they give rubbish advice 'use the Help tool' for Instance ,this was a response a friend got during the Maintenance of habbo help tool.

Rebecca why dont you email staff? Tell them the situation and what happened.
Mod`s shouldnt allow such brutal comments ,C`mon Mod`s..

ilovejordan
10-09-2005, 11:08 AM
I Lost 20t and Was mad so I Told every1 On my console to Eff Off Including Tilly61, She didnt ban Me she just said watch your Language :D
lucky :(

Rareoid
10-09-2005, 12:19 PM
As virtually none of us are hobbas i don't think we can judge Dolleyes judgement - she's had virtually 100% more experience than most of us.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Rebecca why dont you email staff? Tell them the situation and what happened.
Mod`s shouldnt allow such brutal comments ,C`mon Mod`s..

pfft you seen how long they take to reply.. :$

Col
10-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Exactly Matt (Rareoid), DollEyes is very experienced throughout the whole world of online chatting communities, she is a hobba/MOD on most english speaking hotels, if not all of them. I think she also has something to do with VMK, Sulakes new project.
If she was doing her job wrong, don't you reckon that she would no longer be a hobba, I still find it fair that she just warned the person who swore.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
hu swore?? :s:s:s

Col
10-09-2005, 12:49 PM
Some Escalibar guy..

Biseinen
10-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I get annoyed because I've been banned once for saying "Don't talk about drugs!" Someone reported and I was banned. [Rolls eyes].

So, when he got let off, I was pleased, but at the same time peeved because 1, he should of been banned, her friend or not, 2, she would of banned people for less things than that.

Meh.

Coolmandan6
10-09-2005, 03:53 PM
Dolleyes is the most niciest moderator on USA, she knows the rules and i expect she follows them very well. She is one of the most niciest players on all the hotels.

Biseinen
10-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, she broke them yesterday by not banning a person that was blatenly breaking HabboHotel rules by swearing at her and other Habbo's. But she let her personal feelings get in the way and never banned him due to her friendship with him.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!