PDA

View Full Version : IMVU

Soccerboy02
09-09-2005, 11:39 PM
Well i found a great program that is starting to be made and its a chat site.The site ishttp://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_index.php
I am Soccerboy02 on it and its pretty cool.

Mentor
09-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Ive been on it for a while now, its more of a messenger than a chat site thogh "/ athogh it is fun with the intection varitoion wich can show sims up "/

Metric.
10-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Ive been on it for a while now, its more of a messenger than a chat site thogh "/ athogh it is fun with the intection varitoion wich can show sims up "/

I know, it sounds trashy.
Ill check it out.

.Amberz.
10-09-2005, 07:37 AM
I want to go on that.
I made a account, and when I press Launch IMVU it just comes up with Page cannot be displayed all the time.

negis12
12-08-2006, 03:18 PM
its really fun. i go on it and talk with my friends and sometimes just hit chat now. its cool cause i get to speak with people in different languages and i also get to learn different languages. i got to learn a little bit of japaneze off of it. so you can practice your languages and learn new languages if you go on here sometimes! i recommend it to anyone! This game/chat is perfect for anyone. :D

brandon
12-08-2006, 03:21 PM
its really fun. i go on it and talk with my friends and sometimes just hit chat now. its cool cause i get to speak with people in different languages and i also get to learn different languages. i got to learn a little bit of japaneze off of it. so you can practice your languages and learn new languages if you go on here sometimes! i recommend it to anyone! This game/chat is perfect for anyone. :D
Thanks for the bump, bizzare that there are more recent threads on IMVU which you could have bumped.

sarey
12-08-2006, 03:35 PM

what u said =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!