PDA

View Full Version : Do you slit your wrists?

Embean
10-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Title says it all.

Ever tried?

Just wondering by the way.

juzi
10-09-2005, 11:53 AM
umm, thats kinda sick. NO! but remember..

'Down the road not across the street'

;)

Embean
10-09-2005, 11:55 AM
What does that mean :S

0verRide
10-09-2005, 11:56 AM
i would never do that its just.... sick =/

-Acidic
10-09-2005, 11:57 AM
No Way. Id Never Do that

popppy3000
10-09-2005, 11:57 AM
y the **** wod u do that u wod die that just sik u should be banned for that >:( sik man

poll
10-09-2005, 12:00 PM
sorry but its not "sick" if you have ever been so depressed or anything like that it makes u do stupid things and dont feel the pain and things like that it may seem sick to many of you but in many ways it does help people if that makes sense :S

Embean
10-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Thanks...

Embean
10-09-2005, 12:01 PM
sorry but its not "sick" if you have ever been so depressed or anything like that it makes u do stupid things and dont feel the pain and things like that it may seem sick to many of you but in many ways it does help people if that makes sense :S

Thank-you !

*Edited by Janeh - Please do not double post

ross
10-09-2005, 12:03 PM
It's not sick, but it ain't good either. I would never do it, but people who do it usually crave attention.

Embean
10-09-2005, 12:04 PM
or other reasons.

:.bEx.:
10-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Well anyone who said it is a sick thing to do, i completely disagree. Im not sure alot of ppl no wot is meant wen u are ACTUALLY depressed. loadsa ppl go 'ooo im depressed lalala' but actualli most of those ppl arnt im sure wen u get to the stage sometimes where your so depressed bout something u dont feel the need to be alive realli, it must b hard n a vry sad time. so how can that be sick, every1 reacts differently to bad and depressing news and some ppls way is that.

Steven
10-09-2005, 12:06 PM
People who do it usually crave attention? Haha thats so stupid and false.
I mean I know some people who do it and they dont crave attention.

ross
10-09-2005, 12:06 PM
I agree Bex. I'm just saying, it's not sick and it ain't good.

People do react to different ways with depression. I'm just saying there's no right or wrong answer.

BLuweesH
10-09-2005, 12:07 PM
There are those that slit their wrist for attention, but those that do it because of depression. But must we discuss something so negative? Why are all the positive threads gone? I mean, we're looking at a terrorist attack thread in this section :(

Come on guys! Bring in the good threads :D So we can all poke fun at each other and laugh! :)

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:08 PM
y the **** wod u do that u wod die that just sik u should be banned for that >:( sik man

POPPY YOU COW SHES JUST ASKING A **** QUESTION!!!!!!!!! :@ :@

*Edited by Janeh - Please do not be offensive to other members

Bef
10-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Yep but i did it upwards. Trying to comit suicide, ended up in hospital and had to have stitches.

ross
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
There are those that slit their wrist for attention, but those that do it because of depression. But must we discuss something so negative? Why are all the positive threads gone? I mean, we're looking at a terrorist attack thread in this section :(

Come on guys! Bring in the good threads :D So we can all poke fun at each other and laugh! :)

*Clap* :eusa_danc yay Mr.Bjay to the rescue, sir :P

Jashmine
10-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Are you reffering to slitting your wrists or generally cutting? >_> Because people who cut don't necessarily just cut their wrists/arms. You could do it anywhere there's skin =/
-Is confused- O=]

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
rofl this attention seeker in my class in first year she used to cut her thumb!!
HAH!

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
It is sick and stupid.
To assist juzi with his comment here's a picture. (All credit to Maddox.)
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/razor2.gif
I've been depressed but I've never had the craving to slice my arm up. A lot of people do it for attention because they're "anti-life goths". If you wanna kill yourself listen to maddox, don't slice your arm up.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:14 PM
lolss nexttym im depressed i shall slit my foot :)

beth
10-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Like dude, this whole topic is generally incorrect on the subject of cutting, and dude.
Someone mentioned you should be banned for cutting, so you're basically saying "People who feel so bad that they want to hurt themselves should be banned" I think not dear.
If you ever felt bad and you cut youself would you want to banned for telling someone you did it?
I think not.
<3

Jinxxed
10-09-2005, 12:15 PM
No way, I'd never do that :(

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:16 PM
i wouldnt do it.. but.... once when i was little i asked my mum to kill me :(

Impactor
What a dum thread, what idiot would slit there wrists.

Anyway im sure know one wants to hear bout ppl and there depression and im sure depressed pl don't realli wanna tk bout it so lets leave this?

BLuweesH

*reinforces*

Please guys, let's not think about it...I know some have problems, and some are just doing it for attention but wouldn't it be better if we focused on a more positive thread/topic and poked fun and all went LOLOl at each other or whatever?

Laughter is the best medicine!

10-09-2005, 12:17 PM
*reinforces*

*laughs*

beth

You are very narrow minded. VERY VERY VERY narrow minded.
Open your eyes dude, take a look around.

xxMATTGxx
Nope never done or will , My mate as and i have stopped him doing it now and now Best mates and i have Supported him wen hes very sad, depressed.

BLuweesH
10-09-2005, 12:19 PM

*reinforces*

Please guys, let's not think about it...I know some have problems, and some are just doing it for attention but wouldn't it be better if we focused on a more positive thread/topic and poked fun and all went LOLOl at each other or whatever?

Darnit come on guys, now we're all starting to fight...:(

Forest-Law
10-09-2005, 12:20 PM
HERE IT IS;

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/5603/suicide4fp.gif (http://imageshack.us)

JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID.

Embean
-Makes happier thread-

Not-Thrilled
Bluweesh, go and make your uber-possitve thread if you want to. People are trying to discuss an important issue here, negative or not.

BLuweesH
10-09-2005, 12:21 PM
-Makes happier thread-

Thank you, and don't worry if you brought the thread up. It was still an interesting topic, it just went out of hand after. :( :) :P

Rebecca
emmy i luff you -humps-

Embean
YAY! -humps-

Jashmine
10-09-2005, 12:22 PM

Urgh. Let's be educational and list some reasons someone might, k? =]

1) It makes pain physical which can be healed, wheras emotional pain is harder to 'fix'
2) It makes people feel alive. Some people feel numb/dead inside, so by slitting/cutting whatever they see blood which reminds them they are alive
3) Some people do it to punish themselves. They hate themselves, feel guilty over something so they cause pain to themselves.
4) The attention seekers who crave attention. They do it in an attempt to get the attention they crave.
5) Someone might slit their wrists in a suicide attempt - they see no way out of their problems and would rather just get rid of it the best way they see how.

And there are other reasons, but hey -_-"

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 12:22 PM
What some people will do to up their post count...*sighs*

Clarissa
10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Yeah, i do it all the time, actually im doing it at this very moment... err NO! im joking..

Rachi
10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
No i do not slit my wrists. Whats the point. You only have one life and your throwing it away.

Garycia
10-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Why what happens when you slit your wrists? I don't but what happens?

Steven.
10-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Here are my points, Backing up a few users here.

The people thinking it's sick really need to open there eyes, it's NOT attention seeking, if you think it is your plain blind, people do get depressed, i have been depressed before,i Also have cut myself(NOT MY WRIST(s)), then i wen't into school next day and got sen't home and my concilor came, if you get bullied you may do it, i know a few people at my school that HAS done it, and some do it very Regurley, This is because there's Depressed, and they do get help.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:30 PM
well sed ste :)

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 12:32 PM
1) It makes pain physical which can be healed, wheras emotional pain is harder to 'fix'

Umm, what the ****? Are you saying by putting a knife across your wrist you transfer emotional pain into physical pain? Riiight, I'll remember that next time I realise I ate the last malteaser.

2) It makes people feel alive. Some people feel numb/dead inside, so by slitting/cutting whatever they see blood which reminds them they are alive

*****. Just hire me to kick your *** then you'll see blood and realise you're alive.

3) Some people do it to punish themselves. They hate themselves, feel guilty over something so they cause pain to themselves.

Maybe so. Just take your anger/hatred out on a chav next time, that way you're doing something for the community AND releasing all the hate.

4) The attention seekers who crave attention. They do it in an attempt to get the attention they crave.

Just run around your local town naked shouting "Bush is a terrorist!"

5) Someone might slit their wrists in a suicide attempt - they see no way out of their problems and would rather just get rid of it the best way they see how.

Suicide, very selfish, however bad things are. There are better ways to commit suicide though: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

*Edited by Janeh - Please do not avoid the filter

Vause
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
tried it, long story. Never again.. EVER again. It's horrible. I'm not saying why, it's very personal.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
emm0r lets go to asdas :) *takes hand* *walks in to sunset*

Vause
10-09-2005, 12:37 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU LOL

Jashmine
10-09-2005, 12:39 PM
Umm, what the ****? Are you saying by putting a knife across your wrist you transfer emotional pain into physical pain? Riiight, I'll remember that next time I realise I ate the last malteaser.

*****. Just hire me to kick your *** then you'll see blood and realise you're alive.

Maybe so. Just take your anger/hatred out on a chav next time, that way you're doing something for the community AND releasing all the hate.

Suicide, very selfish, however bad things are. There are better ways to commit suicide though: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide

Why don't you go tell that to the people who do it for those damn reasons?
I used peoples REAL reasons for doing it to write that.
People DO do it for those bl'oody reasons.
Why dont you go get a head check and work out soem people have a differnet fu'ckign way of dealing with problems then you might.

URGH

ilovejordan
10-09-2005, 12:41 PM
ok um well i used to when my name died 2 yrs ago i went rlly depressed and NO i did not crave attention :@

Pawf
10-09-2005, 12:42 PM
If you cut them upwards then I sympathize for you, but if you're one of those people who cut across or on the side of your arm that is always on view then I don't like you at all :)

beth
10-09-2005, 12:43 PM

Bullsh'it. Just hire me to kick your *** then you'll see blood and realise you're alive.

Hey another narrow minded person.
MAYBE you should try a little EMPATHY.
Try and put yourself in someone elses situation for once.

<3

ilovejordan
10-09-2005, 12:44 PM
lol no i didn't want people to know they'd make a fuss n that..

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 01:03 PM

<3

Shutup? Don't even try and judge me. Why would I want to empathise with a somebody who feels sorry for themself?
Go to hell.

beth
10-09-2005, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't want to judge you.
I've seen enough already to know you're narrow minded and also, get over yourself?

</3

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 01:15 PM

<3

I believe you judged me here so hush.
What's with the <3's, can't you just write a normal post?
I'm arguing with a 14 year old, insecure goth; I've hit an all-time low.

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 01:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOU LOL

YEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!! emmor loves me kkz hahah stace im gettin married to emm0r :p

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 01:21 PM
YEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!! emmor loves me kkz hahah stace im gettin married to emm0r :p

I thought you'd found a new thread to be an a'sshole in.

beth
10-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Number 1; Maybe I am insecure, it's none of your business. If I want to be insecure, I'll be insecure k? Wanna try and stop me?
Number 2; This forum allows freedom of speech. I can place <3's wherever I want. And for your knowledge, yes I can write a proper post.
Number 3; You are a hypocrite. You tell me to stop judging you, and then you judge me and call me a goth. I sense hypocrisy.
Number 4; I'm not a goth? K. I prefer not to label myself.
Number 5 ; I'll repeat myself, get over yourself. You're in no way shape or form perfect.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm not religous but its a sin to throw away your life.

Life is the best thing you could ever have, if you want to commit suicide, I think your very much selfish towards life and to others around you.

Look at people with cancer, they fight so hard to get through a disease which is so tragic. They must be under depression and soo much stress and yet some of them make it, they win over the disease thats meant to kill them.
Then theres people who want to commit suicide, something goes wrong and you get really depressed about it. YOU have to battle through the fight that is bringing doubt to your life. If you go to an extent to slitting/cutting your wrists, go ahead. This may sound harsh but your better off somewhere else rather than here. Theres people who struggle for life and then some that don't want it and end it just like that.

I'm sorry but I disagree with some people here.

Mit
10-09-2005, 01:31 PM
i think its wrong, people are in much worse conditions and theyc dont slit their wrists.

Wats that gonna do, put u in hospital and every1 be more annoyed at u.

ITS STUPID DONT DO IT

Eamonn
10-09-2005, 01:32 PM
Nah i aint emo xD

Not-Thrilled
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Number 1; Maybe I am insecure, it's none of your business. If I want to be insecure, I'll be insecure k? Wanna try and stop me?

And I care because? I called you an "insecure goth" and I was partially correct.

Number 2; This forum allows freedom of speech. I can place <3's wherever I want. And for your knowledge, yes I can write a proper post.

Lolz. Getting political on a habbo forum. You go girl.

Number 3; You are a hypocrite. You tell me to stop judging you, and then you judge me and call me a goth. I sense hypocrisy.

No, I assumed you were a goth based on your display picture and the way you act.

Number 4; I'm not a goth? K. I prefer not to label myself.

Okay, if you say you're not a goth, I retract my previous statement. You're even lamer for pretending to be one on a virtual game.

Number 5 ; I'll repeat myself, get over yourself. You're in no way shape or form perfect.
Did I ever say I was perfect? In no way do I think I'm perfect at all.

beth
10-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Okay, if you say you're not a goth, I retract my previous statement. You're even lamer for pretending to be one on a virtual game.

I can dress how *I* want on Habbo.
How I dress does not necessarily make me a goth, nor does the way I type.
For your information I like the colours black and red, hence why I dress like that. You are stereotyping now, which is almost as bad as judging.

Jashmine
10-09-2005, 01:44 PM
Dude, how is she pretending to be a goth on a virtual game? You choose how you dress based on what you like.
She's never once said "Oh yeah Im goth!" If she had said she was goth and she isn't THEN she would be pretending to be one.
Saying someone is lame for 'pretending to be one' when all they do is dress how they want is almost like saying people who where mini skirts must be desperate. In real life a lot of desperate girls where mini skirts in the hope to pick up a guy.
If you think that way, no one can dress in any way? Every combination there is, someone could believe a stereotype in the world dresses that way and believe you are that. Differnet people believe different things.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Off Topic? :s

Rachi
10-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Yeh wot they sed ^^ GET BAK ON TOPIC K?

EletricMornings
10-09-2005, 01:53 PM
i did it once.
when i was really deppresed.
Then i ****ed the blood and erm.
Cut other people :S
yeh but i cut myself for blood.
But not ma wrists

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Yeh wot they sed ^^ GET BAK ON TOPIC K?

Read my post on top of this page :p

Rachi
10-09-2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not religous but its a sin to throw away your life.

Life is the best thing you could ever have, if you want to commit suicide, I think your very much selfish towards life and to others around you.

Look at people with cancer, they fight so hard to get through a disease which is so tragic. They must be under depression and soo much stress and yet some of them make it, they win over the disease thats meant to kill them.
Then theres people who want to commit suicide, something goes wrong and you get really depressed about it. YOU have to battle through the fight that is bringing doubt to your life. If you go to an extent to slitting/cutting your wrists, go ahead. This may sound harsh but your better off somewhere else rather than here. Theres people who struggle for life and then some that don't want it and end it just like that.

I'm sorry but I disagree with some people here.
Exactly.
Some discustingly sad people kill them selves because they cant hadle life. They dont know how it feels 2 have canser or be on the verge of dieing

Rebecca
10-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I thought you'd found a new thread to be an a'sshole in.

lolss thts quite handy tht i was spking to several mods just then :) why dont you go buggar off and bad "grey" rep some one else you loser..

Corey777
10-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Exactly.
Some discustingly sad people kill them selves because they cant hadle life. They dont know how it feels 2 have canser or be on the verge of dieing

I think you are only really opening your eyes to one type of people that are on the verge of death.

Yes, some people with cancer are fighting with every ounce of strength, while others throw away their lives - but really, I wouldn't call them cowards.

If someone was going to commit suicide, they would obviously have major problems in their life (abuse, family, drugs, homless and without money after their parents have "disowned" them, unloved, severe depression).

Cancer is much different to commiting suicide, so I do not even see why you are comparing the two. Cancer is a physical illness, while commiting suicide is, for the most part, mental.

If you consider attempted suicide selfish, you obviously haven't experienced anything of the sort yourself. Really, the selfish one here, is the person/people who made them feel like commiting suicide, whether it be family (which is usally the problem), friends, or others.

So, before you call someone selfish for feeling like ending their life, think twice about it.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 02:43 PM
I think you are only really opening your eyes to one type of people that are on the verge of death.

Yes, some people with cancer are fighting with every ounce of strength, while others throw away their lives - but really, I wouldn't call them cowards.

If someone was going to commit suicide, they would obviously have major problems in their life (abuse, family, drugs, homless and without money after their parents have "disowned" them, unloved, severe depression).

Cancer is much different to commiting suicide, so I do not even see why you are comparing the two. Cancer is a physical illness, while commiting suicide is, for the most part, mental.

If you consider attempted suicide selfish, you obviously haven't experienced anything of the sort yourself. Really, the selfish one here, is the person/people who made them feel like commiting suicide, whether it be family (which is usally the problem), friends, or others.

So, before you call someone selfish for feeling like ending their life, think twice about it.

As I stated in my post "E.g".

Yes, people who have made them suicidal/depressed should go to hell, somwhere that tortures them internally etc...

Mental depression, no I havn't experienced it ever, I feel for those who are/have. No, I havn't a insight to what its like for those in that situation, I've come from a different perspective.
I believe that throwing your life away is pretty selfish, which it is. Depression can be helped, illnesses that affect the mind are very difficult to overcome. You have to be strong, theres no reason why you can't atleast try and fight it.
Life is important, when you have people dying from an accident or in war fighting for something they believe in, its sad to think that there life was ended by evil. I think they would rather have a life than to those who throw it away.
Theres also no reason in ending life without a fight.
If you seen the news or read a news paper recently, you'd have noticed a girl of 17 who commited suicide with a website helping her on her way to death. These people who host websites such as this deserve to be in her position, out of life.

I'm on no side, I'm stating my point of view which I believe is right in most cases.

Bono
10-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Some people do it when they feel down, or depressed. (Younger kids) I have never done it, Hopefully NEVER will... :)

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
never! i would neva do it

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:02 PM
K NO I DO NOT.
People who do are a waste of space
if they wanna slit there wrists
Let them kill them selves.
they might aswel jump off a cliff now.

Bono
10-09-2005, 03:05 PM
K NO I DO NOT.
People who do are a waste of space
if they wanna slit there wrists
Let them kill them selves.
they might aswel jump off a cliff now.

Well that was a wee bit harsh... :o xD

500th POSTIE! :)

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Well that was a wee bit harsh... :o xD

500th POSTIE! :)
congrats.
And its not harsh.
Ppl jus want attention. If they wna kill them selves let them "/
They expect ppl 2 say
O NO DONT KILL UR SELF
PLS DONT.
blah blah

Bono
10-09-2005, 03:09 PM
They expect ppl 2 say
O NO DONT KILL UR SELF
PLS DONT.
blah blah

I agree, But like No body on this thread is like Saying they want to Killl them selfs

Cool-kitten007
10-09-2005, 03:09 PM
No I blooming well do not
But i think people who do Are useing that to get attension

Victimized
10-09-2005, 03:10 PM
I never have slit my wrists or cut myself deliberately. it's just stupid, and most people do it because they want it to be noticed anyway. (I'm not saying all do it for attention, just most)
What's shredding your arm gonna do if your depressed? It;s gona make you more depressed coz you'll have to stare at the scars for the rest of your life!

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 03:10 PM

Exactly .....

*attention* lmao :P

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:11 PM

Some people use it for attention.

Some people are just seriously depressed, when it effects you seriously, its hard to fight back.
Its not there fault.

zak-x
10-09-2005, 03:13 PM
No i never do that but when i get upset or angry i just break stuff like glass or anything i see that is easy to break "/

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Kkz like no i do not .
ppl who do are attention seekers

Victimized
10-09-2005, 03:16 PM
How many times have you said that in this thread?

H.bubbly
10-09-2005, 03:16 PM

LOL! God knows :P we get the picture not lmao :) but its true what miny-r is sayin

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Not enough.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:18 PM
No i never do that but when i get upset or angry i just break stuff like glass or anything i see that is easy to break "/

Lol, punch something hard, that should drain the anger faster :) I got a punch bag which is good to use.

Magnet
10-09-2005, 03:18 PM
I have never slit my wrists. And I don't intend to. Their is no reason for me to do anything like that, it's life threatening. If something bad happens in my life, which it is right now with my Uncle, I will get over it. I will find the path back to a normal life!

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Lol, punch something hard, that should drain the anger faster :) I got a punch bag which is good to use.
;O
prop ya pillow up againt a wall.
or loadsa pilows
then punch em :)

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:21 PM
;O
prop ya pillow up againt a wall.
or loadsa pilows
then punch em :)

Whatever knocks your boat :)

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Whatever knocks your boat :)

Lmao
xD
AW BLESS
anywayz
Slit wrists = NO NO

Corey777
10-09-2005, 03:22 PM
congrats.
And its not harsh.
Ppl jus want attention. If they wna kill them selves let them "/
They expect ppl 2 say
O NO DONT KILL UR SELF
PLS DONT.
blah blah

Miny-R, suicide is rarely done for attention. Some see no point in life anymore as they are going through harder times than you can imagine. Others do it, because of a mental illness. You have to understand that some people go crazy sometimes and are very regretful after. I have a cousin who is bi-polar and is going through drug abuse. He is a great guy, but makes stupid choices. You have to understand both sides of the story.

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Miny-R, suicide is rarely done for attention. Some see no point in life anymore as they are going through harder times than you can imagine. Others do it, because of a mental illness. You have to understand that some people go crazy sometimes and are very regretful after. I have a cousin who is bi-polar and is going through drug abuse. He is a great guy, but makes stupid choices. You have to understand both sides of the story.
K you do have a point
*dont know what 2 say*

Corey777
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Well, pretty much we can all come to a conclusion that some people crave attention, and that comes out in horrible ways sometimes, and others are going through hard times. So really, there are people who slit there wrists for incredibly stupid reasons, and others who can't help it.

Mentor
10-09-2005, 03:25 PM
no offence, but yoiud have to be pretty stupid to do it "/
im depressed oh i know what would make me feel better, sliting my rists, wow thats realy gona help isnt it =.=

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:26 PM
im depressed oh i know what would make me feel better, sliting my rists, wow thats realy gona help isnt it =.=
ppl think it lets all the *feelings* out.
how ?
By seeing blood drip down yer arm

Corey777
10-09-2005, 03:28 PM

Really, it won't help at all, as the scars will be a lifetime reminder of seom dreadful years. But, some people's minds are in a certain state that they are willing to do virtually anything to help them feel better.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:29 PM

This is a point that I think makes people puzzled about this topic. We can't see why they would put themselves through that pain?
It seems pointless to do, I suppose if you want to die, do something that finishes you off fast, slitting your wrists seems like a lag. Also a horrid site to see, blurgh!

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Blood dripping down yer arm
OH YES THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Blood dripping down yer arm
OH YES THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER.

Not dripping, if you hit an artery, it'll squirt everwhere :(

Nice way to go :rolleyes:

Rachi
10-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Not dripping, if you hit an artery, it'll squirt everwhere :(

Nice way to go :rolleyes:
eurgh! Thanks for that visual

Mentor
10-09-2005, 03:43 PM
This is a point that I think makes people puzzled about this topic. We can't see why they would put themselves through that pain?
It seems pointless to do, I suppose if you want to die, do something that finishes you off fast, slitting your wrists seems like a lag. Also a horrid site to see, blurgh!
So what does putting yourself in pain achive? if it were just a mascistic obession, it would not be in such a ovios spot, as to hide it, So it is oviosly a call for attention due to it being someone persficaly so its found. Athogh its still a very stupid one "/

NekkLe
10-09-2005, 03:46 PM
So what does putting yourself in pain achive? if it were just a mascistic obession, it would not be in such a ovios spot, as to hide it, So it is oviosly a call for attention due to it being someone persficaly so its found. Athogh its still a very stupid one "/

As much as I would love to know, I don't.
Sounds stupid, I know that, but for those people its like a relief.

Parting themselves from life, away from which they think is bad provokes them into suicide.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!