PDA

View Full Version : want to have a bad day? contact custommer support

usanme123
07-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Really, this is one of the first times i want to help habbo with something, and this is the answer custommer support gives:

http://i58.tinypic.com/33lji2e.png

the system behind custommer support isnt really complete, doesnt it?

James
07-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Why won't you just copy and paste it? What will kill you if you do?

usanme123
07-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Why won't you just copy and paste it? What will kill you if you don't?

well i took time to make it and if they dont even trust it then why would i do that lol, and like i said, i used much images and it wont be nice without

Daltron
07-07-2014, 03:08 PM
That's extremely worrying if they are scared themselves to open word documents. And we are now giving them our phone numbers. Hmm..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James
07-07-2014, 03:10 PM
well i took time to make it and if they dont even trust it then why would i do that lol, and like i said, i used much images and it wont be nice without
If you need to contact them so bad then you wouldn't mind just copying & pasting it? Looks to me like you're just trying to cause trouble

usanme123
07-07-2014, 03:15 PM
If you need to contact them so bad then you wouldn't mind just copying & pasting it? Looks to me like you're just trying to cause trouble

i dont need to contact them, i just wanted to help them. and i can't just copy and past it for some reasons.

Daltron
07-07-2014, 03:46 PM

I think he's just bothered that they provide a button and option for attachments so you would assume if one put effort into providing something they would look at it. Why else would it be there? But I get what you're saying too about pushing it to cause trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemons
07-07-2014, 05:05 PM
to be honest im not really surprised sirjonas considering the trouble you cause on habbo they probably think you're some notorious hacker

GrandpaJoe63
11-07-2014, 09:58 PM
More like a bad month waiting for their reply.

Reality
11-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Let's be honest! The customer service itself isn't good...!
Now seeing they don't want to open an word document is very very worrying! Their customer support either needs to be reinvested into or training standards needed to be improved

2bonic
12-07-2014, 12:38 AM
hoow can they discriminate if they dont know who you are? very confused.

Hidden
12-07-2014, 10:38 AM
It tells you at the top of the ticket if you attached something, and yours doesn't have the attachment part. They have opened several attachments from me before, including Anna.

dunke
17-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Really, this is one of the first times i want to help habbo with something, and this is the answer custommer support gives:

http://i58.tinypic.com/33lji2e.png

the system behind custommer support isnt really complete, doesnt it?

it makes sense that they're not allowed to open file types except for well known image ones, the customer support people are ******ed and their peers have to put strict guidelines on to what they can and can't do

you're in the wrong on this one though, simply for the fact that you are sending them images inside a .docx, it's a lot quicker and easier to compress them or just highlight them all when it asks you to attach them to the chat - it saves you time and saves them the hassle of having to refer to their safety booklet to see if they can open it or not

Joshirin
17-07-2014, 05:23 PM
customer service probably some run-down place in Indonesia or something

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!