PDA

View Full Version : I need your input!

Brad
14-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Hey All,
I am currently doing a comparison between Chrome vs. Safari and I was wondering if you would like to have some input to my Article.

If you would like to be apart of it, please use the following:

What Browser:
Why Chosen Browser?:
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser?:
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?:

Thanks!

Even if you do not use Chrome or Safari just let me know which ones you use and why you use it.
:)

dbgtz
14-07-2014, 11:43 PM
I've used them both but neither are my primary browser, would you rather I chose out of those two or do it for Firefox?

Brad
15-07-2014, 12:06 AM
I've used them both but neither are my primary browser, would you rather I chose out of those two or do it for Firefox?

You can choose to do Firefox if you like. but make a note of the browser you use currently. :)

scottish
15-07-2014, 12:16 AM
What Browser: Chrome, obviously
Why Chosen Browser?: Because it's better
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser?: That it's the best
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?: Nothing.

MilksAreUs
15-07-2014, 06:42 AM
What Browser:Google Chrome
Why Chosen Browser?:I find it easier/faster/better to run whilst multitasking
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser?:It isnt tricky to work and anyone can get use to it in a matter of minutes.
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?:Easy to close of tabs - can be a nightmare if done by accident

!:random!:!
15-07-2014, 06:46 AM
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser: not many can hack through it.
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?:Easy to close of tabs

scottish
15-07-2014, 10:37 AM
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser?:It isnt tricky to work and anyone can get use to it in a matter of minutes.
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?:Easy to close of tabs - can be a nightmare if done by accident

it's even easier to open recently closed tabs.

segfault
17-07-2014, 11:50 PM
What Browser: Chrome
Why Chosen Browser?: Apple dropped support for the none OSX variant, plus I find safari tends to be a lot more buggy (for instances the form rendering bugs when maverick released). Chrome also cross platform so i can use it more freely.
What is your favourite thing about chosen Browser?: Its fast & reliable
What is one thing you dislike about chosen Browser?: Lacks customisation in some areas.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!