PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 2 Ultimate collection ... free

MKR&*42
19-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Tbh if you have sims 2 you legit may as well just get this ******* amazing offer because this is the best sims series out of all of them, anywhere EA are ending support for sims 2 soon so:

Origin is giving out The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection to people who have at least 1 The Sims 2 Game registered on their Origin Account. If you’d like to register your TS2 Game and get TS2 Ultimate Collection for free, contact EA Help HERE! For more information about this offer, check out THIS FAQ Page!

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection includes these following games:

The Sims 2 Base Game
The Sims 2 University
The Sims 2 Nightlife
The Sims 2 Open For Business
The Sims 2 Pets
The Sims 2 Seasons
The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
The Sims 2 FreeTime
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
The Sims 2 Family Fun Stuff
The Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims 2 Holiday! Stuff
The Sims 2 Celebration Stuff
The Sims 2 H&M Fashion Stuff
The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff
The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
The Sims 2 IKEA Stuff
The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff
Overall, The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection includes all The Sims 2 additions (except content from The Sims 2 Store)!

To download this Collection, simply click on The Sims 2 UC Boxart and select ”Download”. The Game will take 12,57 GB of your Hard Disk Drive.

You'll need origin atm in order to do this (source: http://simscommunity.net/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-info-facts/) , but EA have said they are releasing a way for people without origin to do it:

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

We know that there are a lot of fans of The Sims who may not have had their copy of the game registered on Origin, and we want to reward The Sims fans for their incredible loyalty and commitment to the franchise.

As a result, we are developing an easy way for any eligible customer who owns a physical disc copy of The Sims 2 to upgrade easily to the new Ultimate Collection edition. We will update this article on or before Wednesday July 23 at 10am PT, with detailed instructions on what you need to do to get your own copy of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection.

This is seriously the best thing to come from EA for so long I am genuinely shocked... and they've put an faq here http://simscommunity.net/the-sims-2-ultimate-collection-faq-origin-help/.

:odey:
19-07-2014, 10:44 PM
This is seriously amazing.
I'll definitely get it.

Sims 2 Open for Business alone makes this worth it.

Jurv
19-07-2014, 11:55 PM
i don't even know how to make it compatible to windows 8 but this is pretty cool

think i prefer sims 3 to sims 2 though, been playing quite a bit of it recently and i've been obsessed

Sharon
20-07-2014, 07:13 PM
ok gotta wait for them to show a way to get this w/out having it on origin cos i have a disc vers that i actually only just got back into playin like two weeks ago so this is rly good to hear lol

Jssy
20-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Sims 4 released in september!

GommeInc
21-07-2014, 01:38 PM
But it's Origin which is bad. I'd rather just have a disc version(s), which is what I already have anyway. It's a shame they're cutting support for these games, especially when they easily trump The Sims 3 and, judging by The Sims 4, is reasonably future proof - or should be.

FlyingJesus
21-07-2014, 04:27 PM
I prefer Sims 3 because I find it more expansive and open, but this might be worth a few hours of downloading through Origin just to have it tbh. Open For Business was quite fun because I'd basically build a nightclub with random statues in it as my shop and people loved it

Martin
23-07-2014, 07:08 PM
"If you want Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free, log onto Origin, then enter "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" under "Redeem Game Code" and voila :D!"

Just done it WOOO :D

There goes my life for a few months!

MKR&*42
23-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Oh fgs scam I don't want that origin crap back on my PC again it was bad enough with simcity 2013

Chris
24-07-2014, 08:26 PM
I'll get it for sure. Sims 2 was great but I never got round to playing every expansion.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:odey:
25-07-2014, 09:51 AM
I literally can't stop playing it. I blame Viba; for reminding, and Open for Business for being the best expansion pack ever.

peteyt
25-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Great deal just got the Square Enix deal from the humble bundle extra games for free are a plus

Jssy
25-07-2014, 05:01 PM
I didn't think I'd be able to get it because I actually never had sims 2 on disk

Rachel
27-07-2014, 02:14 PM
I am totally getting it ^_^

RealClifford
28-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Ahhh great someone posted on here.
I posted this in the Staff Skype chat, but never got around to putting it on forums!

Nice little package to have for when I get bored, plus it's a nice nostalgia trip I guess.
I already use Origin for Battlefield 3/4 so not really an issue. Origin isn;t as bad as it once was, infact the download mirrors are normally pretty good. If you wish to complain about Origin, please try and use uPlay. It's a god in comparison.

Although, all hail God Steam.

Lewis
30-07-2014, 07:12 PM
can you still get this

like can i buy the sims 2 now and then get all of this dnno

Chris
30-07-2014, 07:25 PM
can you still get this

like can i buy the sims 2 now and then get all of this dnno

Just go onto Origin, click redeem a code and then type in I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. You will get it all for free.

Lewis
30-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Just go onto Origin, click redeem a code and then type in I-LOVE-THE-SIMS. You will get it all for free.

I didn't get emailed the code lol, sigh :(

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get emailed the code lol, sigh :(

ok nvm i can download it anyway

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!