PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had their account security unlocked?

Ticktator
21-07-2014, 11:51 PM
So, I got security locked because I tried to log on from Firefox instead of my usual Chrome. I made my security questions like 2+ years ago, and I don't remember how I answered one of them. I sent in a ticket at help.habbo asking if they could unlock me, and I'm really worried that they're not going to be able to do anything. I just bought a bunch of creds, and they're basically useless.

(sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Red
21-07-2014, 11:53 PM
You should probably be ok provided you can prove the account is yours with all the other security questions.

Reality
22-07-2014, 01:03 AM
If you set it up you should try and keep them noted or memorised. Other than this if you've submitted your ticket you'll be waiting a few days to a week for a repose but you should have some resolution. Unless they give you a bunch of questions that takes you 50 years to complete. Good luck!

KingEvan
28-07-2014, 01:36 AM
No. Because i take care of my computers and don't have to switch computers every day like some people do.

lucaskf390
28-07-2014, 04:08 AM
It happened to me, I put like 90c in a account locked it thinking im gonna make a super hard answer and I forgot it lmao lost 90c :(

Hannah
28-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Aren't the security questions about yourself, so the answers should be somewhat familiar to you?
idek

e5
28-07-2014, 07:12 AM
Yeah, Habbo should ask you other security settings and usually a pretty common thing when you switch browsers. Hope you get it back :P and in future, save your answers somewhere or make them easy for yourself :D

Ticktator
31-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Aren't the security questions about yourself, so the answers should be somewhat familiar to you?
idek

Yeah. I actually know the answer to my first one. But the second question, "Who was your childhood hero" I have no idea what I would have answered. I don't think I really have a childhood hero.

HE-Joshua
31-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Yeah. I actually know the answer to my first one. But the second question, "Who was your childhood hero" I have no idea what I would have answered. I don't think I really have a childhood hero.
How did you buy the credits - likely providing them the transaction ID (be it from paypal or credit card statement) will be enough to lift the account lock.

Ticktator
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
How did you buy the credits - likely providing them the transaction ID (be it from paypal or credit card statement) will be enough to lift the account lock.

Was via a gift card. Apparently, buying credits with a gift card is still potential hacker behavior, because providing them that information hasn't sped up the process at all. I answered their questions over a week ago with no response.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!