PDA

View Full Version : Bullies

Bloop
22-07-2014, 02:27 AM
anybody in here bullied before? i wasnt technically bullied physically, but more of verbal, social and cyber lol. lmao and my supposed "bro" took part in the cyberbully abt me laughs.
miffed that nobody told me and i stumbled across ot myself
i mean i was annoying bfore (key word: bfore) but still

idk whether theyre still talking *REMOVED* abt me online but tbh ** them lol kinda met my real friends after The Great Cyber Attack so wtv :D

Edited by Bolt660 (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter, thanks!

Jurv
22-07-2014, 02:49 AM
i was bullied once in primary school by someone like 3 years older but not since then fortunately

Storking
22-07-2014, 03:18 AM
I've never been bullied online or in real life :)

Empired
22-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Only a little by some ex friends about 2 years ago. Nothing before that or since, really :)

Derrener
22-07-2014, 08:15 AM
most of the way through primary & high school

Matt
22-07-2014, 08:18 AM
People used to make little remarks directed at me but they then grew up and stopped. That was years ago and It never really bothered me anyway. Can't say i've experienced bullying online but people who bully online come across as immature and most likely insecure in some way or another so the best thing to do is ignore it all and to never stoop down to their level otherwise it'll only make matters worse.

Bloop
22-07-2014, 12:42 PM
People used to make little remarks directed at me but they then grew up and stopped. That was years ago and It never really bothered me anyway. Can't say i've experienced bullying online but people who bully online come across as immature and most likely insecure in some way or another so the best thing to do is ignore it all and to never stoop down to their level otherwise it'll only make matters worse.
ah yes this. mine happened on a class facebook grp which everybody was in except me lol. (out of topic, but fb is dead now lol)
i actually confronted the main person who was the cause of it and he just shrugged and said it was so long ago what a ****
but some had apologized to me so we're cool
thres actually ppl who i dont know chatting with my friend saying sth like i was gay which was 1. im not, 2. why is gay used as a derogatory term and 3. my friend totally stood up for me. lmao at the fact that ppl judging me bfore knowing me
+Rep (1st rep given since i was on the forum honour goes to u yay)

FlyingJesus
22-07-2014, 01:14 PM
I got sort of bullied for one day but no not really

Sharon
22-07-2014, 02:02 PM
prob during the first yr of high school

buttons
22-07-2014, 02:09 PM
yup all throughout high school cause i was really skinny, quiet and weird. still am but i guess it's more acceptable out of high school and people are more mature.

am pretty much as 'weird' (whatever) as i was at school but now people like it.. :S oh same with being skinny, the same girls who called me anorexic now say they're jealous of my figure and the same guys who said i was 'too skinny and disgusting' try it on with me and im still rly thin. still get the occasional person calling my figure disgusting for no reason tho.

Stephen
22-07-2014, 02:20 PM
yh i was bullied on hxf

every1 kept calling me stalker08 they were so mean to me i didnt know wat to do
i felt so lost
and lonely

as i sat there holding the gun to my head I fired it and received a nasty bruise from where the bit of potato hit me in the temple

something or someone helped me that day and then all of a sudden it clicked into my head that i was a survivor of bullying :¬:

Hannah
22-07-2014, 02:25 PM
The worst I've had is rumours about me sleeping with everyone, but that follows me everywhere and I wouldn't really class it as bullying.

Other than that I've been pretty fortunate regarding the situation.

FlyingJesus
22-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Did you really get hit with a potato

j0rd
22-07-2014, 07:36 PM
never, although I probably did do my share of bullying others [emoji17]

Circadia
22-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Year 5,6 and 7. In 5 and 6 I used to be chased home and once I ran to the park but then tripped and they beat me up, they used to shout names at me as soon as we were around the corner from school and they'd take my food away from me at lunch and stuff. I told someone in the latter end of year 6 but they never stopped until I moved house/went to high school. Year 7 I got bullied for wearing glasses but no where near as bad as year 5 and 6, I wanted to die it was that bad and I was only 9-11 years old, sickening really that people would make anyone feel that way :/

Zak
01-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Yes I was bullied at school. There was no social media back then so it was all verbal and physical. It stopped when I hit back at both of the bullies that I had.

myles
01-08-2014, 10:38 AM
no i was popular

Adam
06-08-2014, 01:54 PM
yeah sure, for about 18 months, my life was hell and I still hate the person who started it all. It snowballed until i cracked a lad in the forehead (why?) and then they gave up cos i'm ard but not probably cos i'm 6ft2, 210lbs (soft as **** tho)

doesn't happen anymore because I don't let it - biggest lesson there

TheDoctor.
14-08-2014, 09:07 AM
I've had a bit of bullying most of it was back at primary school but it only happened for a few years then it stopped and then when I went into sixthform I got a lot of homophobic abuse from all jocks in the rugby team including their girlfriends too. Apparently I did "vile things" so I left and a year later the school shuts down cause two people in the rugby team did something to a girl sexually. Karma always wins in the end.

leeovgmd
14-08-2014, 11:06 AM
fight back dont suffer in silence

Hannah
14-08-2014, 08:09 PM
I wouldn't say I've been bullied.

Sure people have said rude things here or there about me or behind my back, but I don't care about it and that happens to most people. Idk, does that class as bullying?

hairpins
19-08-2014, 11:09 PM
eye get bulied on habo but mi mum told mi eye woz born dis waii n 2 alwaiiz egnore tha hers
so mi advise 2 yew iz 2 eggnor dem n tel yur mum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!