http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvPRDQr1hKQ

NEW SEASON FIVE PROMO!!!

looks rly good, excited to see beth alive yay

Shockwave.2CC
27-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Woooooooo can't wait for this

DPS
29-07-2014, 09:31 AM
not sure if im going to continue to watch it.. the show gets really slow and just gets so boring.

Lewis
04-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Has anyone read The Walking Dead Issue 132? It was amazing, simply amazing. I can't wait for 133.

Looks like we've found the new enemy, it wasn't zombie whispers after all! It was people that actually sewed zombie skin on to their face and other parts, in order to survive and be unnoticed by zombies and other survivors. And it seems attack other survivors with them merely thinking they're zombies, so they can easily take them on.

I also can't wait for season 5 for the TV show, it's not long now!

Plean
05-10-2014, 12:10 AM
Looks as good as S4!

DPS
13-10-2014, 07:03 PM
its back! last nights episode was bloody fantastic and the ending was like WHAT DA BOBBA

Chris
13-10-2014, 07:20 PM
Good to have it back on. Really strong first episode and an interesting ending.

wixard
13-10-2014, 08:32 PM
yes loved the first ep, so emotional towards the end i was tearing up

looking forward to the rest

Lewis
13-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Absolutely fantastic, I'm glad they haven't dragged out the terminus story in the fighting part of it. Although, as seen in the trailers, there's definitely more to come with iy.

Also I'm so happy that...
MORGAN IS BACK! I've hoped for this for so long, I really can't wait to see what's to come!

xxMATTGxx
16-10-2014, 04:46 PM
Great new episode to come back with for sure

IzzyUhh
16-10-2014, 04:57 PM
I'M REWATCHING EVERY EPISODE IM ON SEASON 2 OKAY

all of my friends are like omg it was so good and trying to spoil it for me :'(

David
21-10-2014, 12:28 AM
was an ok ep, next one looks better though.

pretty sure that guy got bitten, so the cannibals are prob screwed lol

xxMATTGxx
21-10-2014, 07:28 AM
was an ok ep, next one looks better though.

pretty sure that guy got bitten, so the cannibals are prob screwed lol

Lmao that would be funny if that was true - I think Rick and the gang will probably get to them first most likely.

wixard
21-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Lmao that would be funny if that was true - I think Rick and the gang will probably get to them first most likely.

YEAH they hint at him getting bitten by how dodgy he acts and then limping when getting to the tree, but what was up with those markings on the tree? and also if he was bitten surely they would have noticed? bit convenient if they cut off the leg that wasn't bitten lol.

i feel something else is up, maybe they WANT us to think he got bitten

merier
21-10-2014, 02:46 PM
YEAH they hint at him getting bitten by how dodgy he acts and then limping when getting to the tree, but what was up with those markings on the tree? and also if he was bitten surely they would have noticed? bit convenient if they cut off the leg that wasn't bitten lol.

It was night and Bob's black so maybe the bite/scratch wasn't as noticeable?

xxMATTGxx
21-10-2014, 03:11 PM

Yeah and didn't he go out and have a bit of a cry as well? I think the marks on the tree might be their sort of marking/symbol of some sort. Not sure

Chris
21-10-2014, 04:43 PM
I reckon he got bitten and was crying as he knew he was going to turn. Either the cannibals chopped off the infected leg and ate it or he is still going to turn.

iBlueBox
21-10-2014, 07:53 PM
In the comics the same storyline happened to hershel, the comics introduced the cannibals when they were at the prison and hershel got bit before the cannibals took him and they started to eat his leg

wixard
21-10-2014, 08:26 PM
In the comics the same storyline happened to hershel, the comics introduced the cannibals when they were at the prison and hershel got bit before the cannibals took him and they started to eat his leg

PLEASE SAY WHEN YOU'RE USING A COMIC SPOILER PLEASE

xxMATTGxx
27-10-2014, 10:32 PM
TAINTED MEAT

Chris
27-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Not bothered that bob is gone...I never got attached to his characters like I did with others in the past. Oh and I had forgotten about Beth too.

David
27-10-2014, 11:31 PM
apparently morgan jones (http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_Jones_(TV_Series)) was in an after-credits scene on ep1? and might be who was with daryl in the woods

lemons
28-10-2014, 03:07 PM
i started watching the walking dead on sat and im loving it!! so far seen series 1 and 2

Lewis
28-10-2014, 05:21 PM

It wasn't hershel, it was dale :P

xxMATTGxx
28-10-2014, 06:09 PM
apparently morgan jones (http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan_Jones_(TV_Series)) was in an after-credits scene on ep1? and might be who was with daryl in the woods

Does Daryl even know who is? Why would he bring him to the group hmm

Lewis
28-10-2014, 06:24 PM
Does Daryl even know who is? Why would he bring him to the group hmm

I've read the comics but what we're seeing now doesn't happen in the comics and is new to the series. I assume that Daryl is actually being forced to return to his group, probably at gunpoint to lead them back or something. Or perhaps threatening to kill Beth / Carol if he doesn't. Note that Daryl looks a bit rough and doesn't seem too happy to return...

lemons
04-11-2014, 02:09 PM
So I've watched every episode from season one in just over a week and it's AMAZING!

ep 4 of season 5 was amazing i love beth everyone else seems to dislike her :( i think daryl was in woods with noah and they're planning to free beth w/ carol

Chris
04-11-2014, 04:34 PM
Actually quite enjoyed the latest episode. I've never really liked Beth, but this gave us some time to focus on her which was nice.

Misawa
05-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Dull episode but next week's is better.

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Anyone else watched the latest yet? FINALLY THE TRUTH IS OUT!

lRhyss
11-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Anyone else watched the latest yet? FINALLY THE TRUTH IS OUT!

yes omg! I guessed it from the start though! No self respecting scientist of that caliber has a mullet.

xxMATTGxx
11-11-2014, 01:59 PM
yes omg! I guessed it from the start though! No self respecting scientist of that caliber has a mullet.

Always thought he was a bit dodgy!

Chris
11-11-2014, 05:09 PM
I knew there was something off about him. Hope he goes out of it soon, never liked him.

Andii
11-11-2014, 05:22 PM
So I've watched every episode from season one in just over a week and it's AMAZING!

ep 4 of season 5 was amazing i love beth everyone else seems to dislike her :( i think daryl was in woods with noah and they're planning to free beth w/ carol

im the same hahahaha just watched it was like DAM go beth lmao :) :) wonder what will happen now with them?? seems like anyone daryl gets close to gets kidnapped lol

xxMATTGxx
17-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Now it makes sense on who Daryl brought back to the group. Damn, only two more episodes left :(

David
18-11-2014, 10:59 AM
http://giant.gfycat.com/IllustriousMellowBullmastiff.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/ColossalClassicDog.gif

lRhyss
18-11-2014, 12:08 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/IllustriousMellowBullmastiff.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/ColossalClassicDog.gif
Ikr hahahahaha, the fall was really badly done imo, it was just above the ground when it was upside down, but them still managed to land on its wheels!?

xxMATTGxx
01-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Damn, that's one way to end the episode. Now we have to wait until February!

lemons
07-12-2014, 01:28 PM
:(

https://38.media.tumblr.com/47f020c526364bbd972270d6a8bc625b/tumblr_nfyelfnTow1u3xkl0o1_250.gifhttps://33.media.tumblr.com/83b71389fd14afdabdc4c27532adf0ca/tumblr_nfyelfnTow1u3xkl0o2_250.gif

davecool656
07-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Havnt seen much of this

lemons
08-02-2015, 10:28 PM
starts tonight in ua and tomorrow in uk

OldLoveSong
09-02-2015, 06:26 AM
noooo tyrese i liked him sob

this just makes everone hate chris more lol (noah)
hees so annoying

Shockwave.2CC
09-02-2015, 05:49 PM
Woooooooo it starts TODAY

http://i57.tinypic.com/j83cpx.jpg

David
09-02-2015, 06:11 PM
it was a weird episode

DPS
09-02-2015, 06:14 PM
got it downloaded, not really in a rush to watch it

lemons
09-02-2015, 07:13 PM
what a BORING BORING BORING EPISODE

xxMATTGxx
09-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Bit of a weird episode for sure

thms
09-02-2015, 11:33 PM
hopefully it gets better in the next episode

predictable death as that cast member hadn't been seen on set for the final weeks of shooting s5

David
09-02-2015, 11:35 PM
predictable for people reading spoilers maybe

FlyingJesus
10-02-2015, 12:58 AM
The episode got rave reviews and I can't understand why at all, nothing happened except for losing the 2nd worst character in the entire show (Lori was the worst obv) after a pointless 500 mile trip

thms
10-02-2015, 01:39 AM
predictable for people reading spoilers maybe

predictable in the sense of killing all the weakest and most realistic/kind hearted characters too if we are getting technical

lemons
10-02-2015, 02:02 AM
it was really dull i couldnt even be bothered to finish it i just looked on wikipedia (found out about death on twitter b4 watching but still didnt care)

OldLoveSong
10-02-2015, 04:34 AM
yeh the ep itself was pretty boring needed more darryl

thms
10-02-2015, 03:43 PM
yeh the ep itself was pretty boring needed more darryl

wat! do u crush on daryl or something :S

but i do prefer the characters that were actually absent from the episode

Chris
10-02-2015, 05:30 PM
I thought it was a good episode. A bit weird at times but it all made sense in the end.

FlyingJesus
10-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Someone prob messed up the contracts on all the people they've killed off and had to give them an extra episode

thms
10-02-2015, 09:06 PM
Someone prob messed up the contracts on all the people they've killed off and had to give them an extra episode

lmfao emily was still around the set so they included her apparently, no wonder seeing as they told her the day before filming the midseason finale beth was dying.

in other unrelated TWD news emily has been cast in the flash *+*+*

lemons
02-03-2015, 07:36 PM
i have hated every single ep this series so far apart from the last one which was quite interesting

carl has grown up so fast feels like yday he was just a lil boy

xxMATTGxx
02-03-2015, 08:24 PM
I forgot what Rick looked like without a beard

ItsMeerken
04-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Just pre warning you, if you havent seen this episode yet this will end up spoiling it, hence the tags.
Does Lizzie come back as a walker? I saw here on Season 5 Episode 12, Even though she was killed off months ago when she killed Mika and Carol killed Lizzie, The episode started off where Rick went out Alexandra and he went to a barn, On his way, a walker walks out and he pulls his weapon out but puts it away, He then looks for something in a pot and Carl comes from around the corner. Walkers are closing in on them and you see Lizzie, Even though Carol supposedly shot her right in the brain. Something seems suspicious?!?!?!?!?

Who here watches TWD S5 anyway :) Would love to see some fans commenting :)

Thread merged by Calum0812 (Forum Super Moderator)

thms
04-03-2015, 11:56 AM
there's a whole thread about the new season lmao and no she isn't back she's dead and they buried her

xxMATTGxx
04-03-2015, 02:22 PM
He was looking for something? If you watched the episode before then you would know exactly what he was looking for!

thms
04-03-2015, 03:41 PM
I forgot what Rick looked like without a beard

he looked so different because i'm used to the beard! can someone tell me what they were doing with walkers stringing them up from the tree? what were they trying to achieve i didn't get it :(

xxMATTGxx
04-03-2015, 03:48 PM
he looked so different because i'm used to the beard! can someone tell me what they were doing with walkers stringing them up from the tree? what were they trying to achieve i didn't get it :(

I can't remember their names but the two guys from the new place who go out and do the runs to get resources, lost some friends or guys who used to go out on the runs with them. So I believe they tied up the specific walker who did the killings or was part of it up so they could go back and "attack it".

Bit like gun training I suppose, where you have targets. They thought it was a wonderful idea on how to get revenge or something like that.

thms
04-03-2015, 06:47 PM
I can't remember their names but the two guys from the new place who go out and do the runs to get resources, lost some friends or guys who used to go out on the runs with them. So I believe they tied up the specific walker who did the killings or was part of it up so they could go back and "attack it".

Bit like gun training I suppose, where you have targets. They thought it was a wonderful idea on how to get revenge or something like that.

ooooh i get it now, thank you! they definitely got what they deserved then lmao

FlyingJesus
04-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Yeah essentially they were just idiots who had been locked away safely for the entire duration of the outbreak near enough so they still needed something like that to help dehumanise themselves or something I suppose. Still don't understand why people don't cover themselves in guts whenever they go outside a safe area or just create some sort of decaying flesh perfume

thms
04-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Yeah essentially they were just idiots who had been locked away safely for the entire duration of the outbreak near enough so they still needed something like that to help dehumanise themselves or something I suppose. Still don't understand why people don't cover themselves in guts whenever they go outside a safe area or just create some sort of decaying flesh perfume

it still makes no sense to me how michonne survived just walking with two on a chain seeing as she wasn't covered in any guts or whatever else they use

FlyingJesus
04-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Quite a lot of it doesn't make any sense like why the zombies make noise or why Carol hasn't murdered everyone and become queen of the world

thms
04-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Quite a lot of it doesn't make any sense like why the zombies make noise or why Carol hasn't murdered everyone and become queen of the world

carol in the latest episode was amazing. i'm the mother hen and i miss my husband and then the clothes she was given lmfao i died

wixard
04-03-2015, 11:00 PM
no i hated her in the new episode

the fact she thinks back on her husband fondly when he was physically and emotionally abusive towards her!!!!! and she just seemed so timid and fragile? like when she was putting the gun away what was with the huge emphasis on that.

FlyingJesus
04-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Faking it to win their trust before she stabs everyone in the eyes

thms
05-03-2015, 12:06 AM
no i hated her in the new episode

the fact she thinks back on her husband fondly when he was physically and emotionally abusive towards her!!!!! and she just seemed so timid and fragile? like when she was putting the gun away what was with the huge emphasis on that.

she was faking it lmao, the gun thing was funny because it was so big and she's tiny and doesn't seem like the type to carry it. she was only trying to get a role that suited her or to do something nice like cook for the community or whatever she's actually doing. i definiely don't think she's fond of ed or what he did to her but why would she open herself up to strangers about that stuff anyway

wixard
05-03-2015, 03:01 PM
she was faking it lmao, the gun thing was funny because it was so big and she's tiny and doesn't seem like the type to carry it. she was only trying to get a role that suited her or to do something nice like cook for the community or whatever she's actually doing. i definiely don't think she's fond of ed or what he did to her but why would she open herself up to strangers about that stuff anyway

god well that went right over my head

Richie
08-03-2015, 06:38 PM
I'm going to try get back into this

I finished when they got out of the prison

but I watched a couple of ep after that and it just got long winded, anyone else getting thrown off by it?

thms
08-03-2015, 10:57 PM
I'm going to try get back into this

I finished when they got out of the prison

but I watched a couple of ep after that and it just got long winded, anyone else getting thrown off by it?

second half of s5 has been boring to watch but the last ep was promising. you are halfway through s4 then?

lemons
10-03-2015, 09:52 AM
wow carol is ScArY

xxMATTGxx
10-03-2015, 10:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rgqImVU.png

http://i.imgur.com/LRqLoku.jpg

Stephen
10-03-2015, 12:04 PM
I hated when she did that :(

i hope they exile her and let everyone else live happily ever after

btw what are the chances that rick is gonna sleep with that guy's wife and then get in a punch up with him after being discovered hiding under the bed

wixard
10-03-2015, 01:15 PM
RICK GRIMES GETS WHAT RICK GRIMES WANTS

EVEN IF ITS MARRIED

thms
10-03-2015, 01:45 PM
i bet jessie's husband is beating her, carol should kill him so rick can be with her

also think that was extremely out of character for carol seeing as she was a mother also sasha is very boring

IN OTHER NEWS the spin off has already been renewed for season two

lemons
17-03-2015, 06:27 PM
only 2 eps left and twd is finally getting good again!

that stupid church man i hope maggie kills him or carol she is an evil ***** but i love it

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Damn next episode looks like a good one!

David
17-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Everybody Hates Dying

Cody
23-03-2015, 02:30 AM
I kind of agree with Rick.

Thread merged by e5 (Forum Super Moderator) as there is already a thread based around this!

FlyingJesus
23-03-2015, 04:23 AM
Haven't seen "Try" I'll find it online in the day some time but I already know that I agree with whatever Carol says because she is the only person on the show with any sense I AM STILL NOT SURE WHY CAROL DOESN'T RULE THE WORLD

Cody
24-03-2015, 12:08 AM
Haven't seen "Try" I'll find it online in the day some time but I already know that I agree with whatever Carol says because she is the only person on the show with any sense I AM STILL NOT SURE WHY CAROL DOESN'T RULE THE WORLD

Haha, Carol has gone a little to the dark side with children x) FlyingJesus;

-Creative-
24-03-2015, 07:02 PM
I don't wanna spoil anything.. which episodes did u last watch? In the US, the next episode is the 90 min season finale.. the one before that tho.. Rick.. eeek.

xxMATTGxx
24-03-2015, 08:17 PM
I don't wanna spoil anything.. which episodes did u last watch? In the US, the next episode is the 90 min season finale.. the one before that tho.. Rick.. eeek.

Would be one that Rick does what he does and has a nice little speech at the end. Got to agree with him though and I think his group agree as well.. just a bad moment haha.

FlyingJesus
24-03-2015, 08:41 PM
1 ep left coming out on sunday night, don't care what happens to Rick he's boring I just want Carol to take over the town and build an army of children with cookies

Cody
24-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Haha, yeah Rick was right in a way with what he was saying but definitely a bad time to discuss that, however, I'm so excited for this upcoming episode to see what happens next especially with Carl and Enid they definitely have something going on there xxMATTGxx; Also Carol will definitely be the one who cooks and tells the children to smell the flowers. FlyingJesus;

-Creative-
24-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Would be one that Rick does what he does and has a nice little speech at the end. Got to agree with him though and I think his group agree as well.. just a bad moment haha.

yes, we are all in the same page then! I had a feeling most of them are just going to blow up at any moment. It's just that the group in that community has no experience whatsoever in the outside world.

1 ep left coming out on sunday night, don't care what happens to Rick he's boring I just want Carol to take over the town and build an army of children with cookies
lol!! Carol ftw!

Haha, yeah Rick was right in a way with what he was saying but definitely a bad time to discuss that, however, I'm so excited for this upcoming episode to see what happens next especially with Carl and Enid they definitely have something going on there @xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); Also Carol will definitely be the one who cooks and tells the children to smell the flowers. @FlyingJesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24753);

I can't wait either! Our little Carl is growing up! Getting himself a gf! :P

Cody
24-03-2015, 11:36 PM
yes, we are all in the same page then! I had a feeling most of them are just going to blow up at any moment. It's just that the group in that community has no experience whatsoever in the outside world.

lol!! Carol ftw!

I can't wait either! Our little Carl is growing up! Getting himself a gf! :P

Yes he is! Indeed! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!