PDA

View Full Version : If habbo closes down...

Bloop
27-07-2014, 11:09 PM
if habbo closes down, What would you do, and what would your reaction be?

i saw a thread on another site on 'how long will habbo last' and it kinda scares me cuz im playing a dying site

sincerely hope habbo wont close tho even if i hate it? lol

if habbo closes down, i actually will b super angry and annoyed cuz of the money i spent on this goddamned game even tho if its not as much as other spend, its still $$$

MilksAreUs
27-07-2014, 11:41 PM

i saw a thread on another site on 'how long will habbo last' and it kinda scares me cuz im playing a dying site

if habbo closes down, i actually will b super angry and annoyed cuz of the money i spent on this goddamned game even tho if its not as much as other spend, its still $$$

Habbo will eventually die out at some point - we dont know when? If we're all gonna think like that then you could say i'm reading this of a dying phone (just because one day it will die).

OT: If Habbo did shut down, I couldnt give a crap to be honest. By then, we would have probably moved on by then and wouldnt actually care.

Scotland
28-07-2014, 01:16 AM
if habbo closes down... Life still goes on.

KingEvan
28-07-2014, 01:32 AM
i would get a life already

!:random!:!
28-07-2014, 06:47 AM
urm eat ben&jerrys and then move on with my life :P

e5
28-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Not a huge sign of Habbo dying right now, the'yre still constantly updating the site, so why would they do that if they were closing?

They need to make it better. If it was to close, I would be in a position not to care as much as I don't play it really, it's just nice occasionally to. It'd be more HxF i'd be more bothered about closing down :P. Aslong as they are turning a profit, I don't see why they would close!

Mikey
28-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Don't think I would be that fussed if Habbo closed down, gave up with it really. Only thing that keeps me staying is Habbox and working for a department, but no longer want to do that. I remember playing the game and actually enjoying playing but they've changed it too much and people that I used to talk to have left.

As said above, as long as they are making tons of money per day with the amount of users coming and going it will keep running. Can't see it dieing anytime soon, they will just change features to appeal to new generations.

Really surprised though that they recovered after the Channel 4 fiasco though with the amount of sponsors pulling out.

Jssy
28-07-2014, 09:17 AM
This game has been like my childhood but I am 18 now and can't really see me still playing properly whilst I'm at uni lol

Matt
28-07-2014, 09:26 AM
I'll become unaddicted and everyone else will move back to Club Penguin (yay)

Mark
28-07-2014, 09:29 AM
If it closes, it closes. I can still speak to certain people through HxF and Skype, not a massive problem imo

IWishIWasCool
28-07-2014, 09:32 AM
I'd host a party and you'd all be invited.

xxMATTGxx
28-07-2014, 09:53 AM
I think one day it will happen - It all depends if they can continue growing or keep the current userbase across the hotels and earning money via the users or advertisements. I don't think I'll be sad or surprised that it's happened - It's just one of these things. Hell, Habbox will close one day as well.

Nick
28-07-2014, 10:15 AM
I think one day it will happen - It all depends if they can continue growing or keep the current userbase across the hotels and earning money via the users or advertisements. I don't think I'll be sad or surprised that it's happened - It's just one of these things. Hell, Habbox will close one day as well.

No it will become TotalGossip.

I won't really be sad if Habbo closes anytime soon, just another thing i don't have to open on my browser ;)

xxMATTGxx
28-07-2014, 10:24 AM
No it will become TotalGossip.

I won't really be sad if Habbo closes anytime soon, just another thing i don't have to open on my browser ;)

Look at what happened to that, reverted back into HFFM ;)

kitten
28-07-2014, 12:24 PM
i probably won't really care if habbo closes, won't make any impact on my daily life lol

Michael
28-07-2014, 01:20 PM
Look for other things to do whilst reminiscing of the times.

Bloop
30-07-2014, 03:02 AM
tbh i think habbox wld outlast habbo and then the forum would become a fullfledge one and worldfamous and we can all sell our accounts and retire yay

-:Undertaker:-
30-07-2014, 04:10 AM
If Habbo closes down...... then it'll be them falling on their own sword via poor customer service.

Given how I got absolutely nowhere other than an automated reply for an issue with them, I can't say I would shed many tears for them. :P

Okeanos
30-07-2014, 05:41 AM
If Habbo closes down...... then it'll be them falling on their own sword via poor customer service.

Given how I got absolutely nowhere other than an automated reply for an issue with them, I can't say I would shed many tears for them. :P

i dont think you quite understand that idiom. to fall on one's sword means to voluntarily give up. are you really suggesting habbo is purposefully giving bad customer service as part of some grand scheme to voluntarily close?

-:Undertaker:-
30-07-2014, 05:45 AM
i dont think you quite understand that idiom. to fall on one's sword means to voluntarily give up. are you really suggesting habbo is purposefully giving bad customer service as part of some grand scheme to voluntarily close?

As far as I know, it also means obvious-as-daylight stupidity leading to your own downfall - which Habbo would be a prime candidate for.

Okeanos
30-07-2014, 06:26 AM
As far as I know, it also means obvious-as-daylight stupidity leading to your own downfall - which Habbo would be a prime candidate for.

it doesn't mean that at all, lol.

Zak
30-07-2014, 05:29 PM

Probably be glad it went down. ****ly ran awful money-grabbing company.

Just enjoy playing it. By the time it goes down you will probably be a lot older and not care.. like a lot of us on here.

Kyle
30-07-2014, 05:37 PM
it doesn't mean that at all, lol.
owned, lol.

if habbo closed i would kill myself and my family

-Nick
30-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Not a huge sign of Habbo dying right now, the'yre still constantly updating the site, so why would they do that if they were closing?

They need to make it better. If it was to close, I would be in a position not to care as much as I don't play it really, it's just nice occasionally to. It'd be more HxF i'd be more bothered about closing down :P. Aslong as they are turning a profit, I don't see why they would close!

Are they though? I hope as a Forum Super Moderator you know how much it costs to run the forum on a secure server aswell all the other sites. But of course, I don't know there income per month however Jin has told me roughly how much it costs per month.

o/t: I would genuinely hope this forum turns into a non-Habbo forum, however I don't play Habbo much itself anyway anymore.

James
30-07-2014, 09:53 PM
ill play runescape

lemons
30-07-2014, 09:59 PM
hmm i think i would be quite sad if it closed whilst i was still playing cus i love habbo hotel

RealClifford
31-07-2014, 03:03 AM
Are they though? I hope as a Forum Super Moderator you know how much it costs to run the forum on a secure server aswell all the other sites. But of course, I don't know there income per month however Jin has told me roughly how much it costs per month.

o/t: I would genuinely hope this forum turns into a non-Habbo forum, however I don't play Habbo much itself anyway anymore.
I think it was more inclined to Sulake turning a profit with Habbo, not so much the Forum. Excuse me if I read that wrong.

I agree with the o/t idea though. I frequent many forums, but this is one I'd love to stick around even without the habbo banner..

e5
31-07-2014, 05:17 AM

I'm talking about Habbo there, not Habbox :P

Zak
31-07-2014, 11:08 AM
ill play runescape

:Thumbs-Up:

Edited by Derrener (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly

HE-Joshua
31-07-2014, 07:59 PM
owned, lol.

if habbo closed i would kill myself and my family

lol - no1 commented so I did.

There are going to be rises and falls in anything - its how they respond to that which will set the course for doom or success.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!