PDA

View Full Version : BAW Chocolate Milk

Bloop
29-07-2014, 01:13 AM
soooo first event since the 3rd season? have yet to try it will do so later but apparently most are getting the badge through glitching

withholding comments till i tried it

image courtesy of @Pixie_habbo on twitter (https://twitter.com/Pixie_habbo/status/493913164606480385)

The new BAW game sucks so bad..... They are now known as: BAW = Bad At Wiring! #BadAtWiring

since i cant post the pic heres the link to it:
http://t.co/NS5C1nyHvm

bad at wiring 0.0

cute badge tho http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/DK001.gif

jorsian
29-07-2014, 03:56 AM
Someone gave out the code earlier in the day to teleport directly to the badge teleport. It's a good thing, too, because from what I've heard this event is a disaster.

Suicune
29-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Both rooms are currently unplayable, which is unfortunate.

Bloop
29-07-2014, 06:05 AM
Both rooms are currently unplayable, which is unfortunate.
I think it's broken zz

Someone gave out the code earlier in the day to teleport directly to the badge teleport. It's a good thing, too, because from what I've heard this event is a disaster.
WHAT RLLY WHATS THE CODE
and yep I think they had walkthrough on so everyone's cutting

Bloop
29-07-2014, 06:51 AM
heard from bamboo, one of the baw members, that a new room has been made with fixed wired
waiting for p2 to release now

also, apparently jaese got the password to bawgroupx and trashed the wired w0w

Matt
29-07-2014, 07:57 AM
oh dear, not sounding too good for BaW!

Bloop
29-07-2014, 12:34 PM
guise so the new room is out and p2 turned off walkthrough (not before i accidently walked out of the queue URH I WAS FIRST IN LINE))

btw, why is pivot in the room group is he even in baw?? :S

Hannah
29-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Have they fixed the second room then? 'Cause that was broken earlier, too.

Lewis
29-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Looks like this new BAW can't design the rooms as well as the fact that they can't wire them...dear god.

They should get specific people to design the rooms for BAW (good designers, may I add. I hope whoever designed that gets fired) and a few people who are simply experts at wiring for BAW, not designing rooms (or both would be good too obv) so that the rooms/games don't actually turn into a disaster

Kyle
29-07-2014, 02:20 PM
The problem is that BAW this time around consists of a few players that I'd consider one-hit-wonders who aren't able to expand their creativity very far past what they've already achieved. The creator of this room, sirenangel, made it long before she joined baw for a habboquests event and didn't bother to alter it whatsoever to suit a bigger audience. The line wasn't automated, the game was fundamentally broken (daltrom and I glitched it and within a few minutes) and a wired password was given out to habboquests admins . I saw Hanna.yeap, pippyspot, and a nber of other hq staff teleport to the badge area without playing.

Baw is flopping harder than ever. Allow fansites to create events that promote themselves and fun in habbo and leave the meaningful days to baw. I remember laughing at turtle day but honestly chocolate day is ten times funnier. I can't wait until we celebrate national tree bark appreciation day for the next event! It was 100 years since the Great War started too... But nah, let's celebrate shampoo bottle day instead. It's getting a bit silly. I think famous people would be a better way to go, like celebrating einsteins birthday or whatever and giving a chance for baw to educate. Nobody cares about chocolate milk, sorry.

Baw needs wide scale designers who are capable of creating original events or to disband completely. And get rid of the cling ons, Jesus Christ I see undercover and pivot hovering around almost very baw room. If people need that much guidance from those that recommended them (elitist circlejerk???) then they shouldn't be in baw at all.

~~from phone

jorsian
29-07-2014, 04:16 PM
If I was casting for this BAW group I would look at people who have a deeper knowledge of wired, such as those who have created popular wired mazes in the hotel. If one of the duties of a BAW member is that they must create functioning wired challenges, I don't see why they are only scraping the surface of what this hotel has to offer. They need competent people.

Okeanos
29-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Baw needs wide scale designers who are capable of creating original events or to disband completely. And get rid of the cling ons, Jesus Christ I see undercover and pivot hovering around almost very baw room. If people need that much guidance from those that recommended them (elitist circlejerk???) then they shouldn't be in baw at all.

i agree. i thought the point of baw was to make rakker-esque rooms for habbo.com... so far it has been about small, not very interesting or well designed wired games. boring.

i dont think pivot and undercover are giving advice. they seem to try and take over every event baw do (not to mention non-baw events). when baw first started it was made clear that there would be a new team every few months.... but pivot and undercover seem determined never to leave. one cant help but wonder if that is the reason why baw rooms are so bad?

Jendro
29-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Ok guys, everything has been fixed now ;)
Sorry for the inconvenience, we didn't have time to test the room in advance, but it's ok!
Furthermore, thanks to our old BAW members too for fixing the wired too!

As BAW, we love to create events to make people more aware of events some people have never heard of, providing nice badges at the same time :) That's why we promote something silly, such as 'Milk Chocolate Day', but also events with more significance (like 'Bastille Day' or the upcoming '9/11 WTC Memorial Day'). All in all, we try our very best to make sure there is plenty to do in Habbo, and try to let others have fun.

Furthermore, about the recommendations in BAW, it's staff that chooses. Most of the recommendations don't even make it through the initial rounds.
The new team that started the 21st, is motivated though :) And I'm sure they can learn a lot from the former members, and each other. We will try to make more rooms altogether, and try to test it earlier as well.

Also, I agree with the fact that 'meaningful' days could be BAW, and other fansite promotional events could be 'fansite only'. This is something we'll suggest staff, so that we don't end up having tons of BAW + Fansite events for the same cause.

Enjoy the event guys! :)
http://www.habbo.com/room/67365999

Okeanos
29-07-2014, 04:35 PM
or the upcoming '9/11 WTC Memorial Day').

:O that is... a very odd choice. memorial day events for WW1 is one thing, it was a hundred years ago... but 9/11? i do not think having games or giving out badges/other prizes is appropriate.

i wish baw would move away from celebrating days. you could just make up your own events, you dont need to follow a calendar?

Plebings
29-07-2014, 04:55 PM
looks like i played the fixed version, didn't see any issues with it (but wasn't there for long).

bit of a problem that you didn't have enough time to test it, i didn't check out the old room but lots of issues brought up here is kinda worrying. wonder if baw will continue after this season since this is your last one, but i'm sure you'll be on hand to help.

shame to hear that staff are ignoring your opinions, just shows a lack of trust, and pretty sure you'll have a much wider scope of what goes on the hotel outside of room comp submissions.

lemons
29-07-2014, 06:12 PM
IM FURIOUS WITH THE BAW MEMBER 'BAMBOO' WHO KEPT MESSING WITH THE WIRED SO THAT EVERYTIME thms; AND ME WENT TO PLAY IT TELE US OUT THE GAME STRAIGHT AWAY! HE WAS ALSO PLACING FURNI WHILST PEOPLE WERE PLAYING AND BEING A TOTAL MORON!

MY MILK CHOCOLATE DAY HAS BEEN RUINED ONCE AGAIN! UGH

Plebings
29-07-2014, 06:27 PM
IM FURIOUS WITH THE BAW MEMBER 'BAMBOO' WHO KEPT MESSING WITH THE WIRED SO THAT EVERYTIME @thms (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=116105); AND ME WENT TO PLAY IT TELE US OUT THE GAME STRAIGHT AWAY! HE WAS ALSO PLACING FURNI WHILST PEOPLE WERE PLAYING AND BEING A TOTAL MORON!

MY MILK CHOCOLATE DAY HAS BEEN RUINED ONCE AGAIN! UGH

ugh really? what a bobba

lemons
29-07-2014, 06:30 PM
ugh really? what a bobba

yes he was very annoying and needs to be removed from baw ASAP!

thms
29-07-2014, 06:31 PM
yh then he said he'd let us cut the queue but never did. happened twice!

lemons
29-07-2014, 06:36 PM
wired is currently broke again

Storking
29-07-2014, 06:53 PM
BaW isn't fulfilling its purpose imo! As Okeanos said, I thought the idea behind the group was to make ~rakker-style~ rooms/events to wow us. The ones lately have been disappointing (although the bull one pretty good).

Build big, experiment with stacking and pump some fun and unique ideas into the events.

Hawaii5.O
30-07-2014, 12:40 AM
You have to realise that Rakker has access to sandbox, so he has access to every single piece of furniture ever released, and even items that haven't been released. The idea of BAW is to use Builders Club to promote the rooms, but there isn't much furniture on BC to create a room as good as Rakker. I agree that some of the rooms I built for BAW weren't my best, especially the Friday the 13th and Bastille Day but I had other things to focus on irl whilst trying to make up for lost team members.

To those criticising Undercover. and Pivot, yes, they are in the groups but they aren't designing anything. They are just dropping furniture that the current BAW team is looking for, and I'm also providing them with the wired they need. I wasn't aware of this Milkshake event, it seemed to look very rushed and unprepared. I've seen some of the upcoming ones and they will be much better. Wiring auto events isn't easy if you haven't had much experience before, testing it with a few people can miss a lot of glitches that will arise when the room is full. It's easy to criticise, but the end of the day we all experience mistakes and learn off them.

Bloop
30-07-2014, 02:49 AM
appalled if hq staff cld just get the badge like free candy
freaking unfair even tho i do respect hq staff alot zzz

lemons
30-07-2014, 12:23 PM
seriously every single ******* time i have played the wired has glitched and gone ****! AWFUL terrible event

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!