PDA

View Full Version : Return of the hobba's

.red-bleu.
30-07-2014, 09:55 PM
An official habbo.nl fansite (habbofun.nl) posted this;
http://i62.tinypic.com/mmwjh0.png
The return of.... the hobba's! Within a short period of time habbo France will run a test with the new hobba programm. They will be named ambassadors.

What is the difference with guardians?
Other than guardians these ambassadors can keep a watchfull eye on own initiative. Guardians are just able to judge reported cases, ambassadors are able to mute and kick users. Ambassadors are users with a lot of experience in the hotel.
They are not able to perm ban users or give credits/furni/badges. The ambassadors will be picked by staff so no reason to worry about abuse.

How do i become one?
When the test in habbo France will be successful they will start this project in other hotels. Once that happens we are able to tell you more.
This will not be an automatic function such as guardians.

The ambassadors wil get this badge
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/AMB.gif

Lewis
30-07-2014, 09:56 PM
sounds good (if there's no abuse in the system which there likely will)

MKR&*42
30-07-2014, 10:04 PM
"The ambassadors will be picked by staff so no reason to worry about abuse."

thats a great idea there isnt staff favouritism these days at all :) : ) :) : ) :::::: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))
--

Andii
30-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Lol so basically anyone who's been on for years will get picked? Seein as they need a lot of experience?

xxMATTGxx
30-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Maybe not the return of the Hobba project as such as I believe they had more control and were able to ban people? Then again there was a proper application process for that rather then staff choosing experienced people. Did the Habbo X users have any powers at all?

Will be interesting to see how it turns out I suppose.

Chippiewill
30-07-2014, 10:27 PM
I believe they had more control and were able to ban people?

Only gold ones iirc

Edit: More details on the old Hobba Programme:
http://www.habboxwiki.com/Hobba

Gold Hobbas weren't as exclusive as I thought

Kyle
30-07-2014, 11:04 PM
nope nope nope kill it with fire

completely unnecessary

Absently
30-07-2014, 11:13 PM
"The ambassadors will be picked by staff so no reason to worry about abuse."

thats a great idea there isnt staff favouritism these days at all :) : ) :) : ) :::::: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))
--
first thing i thought of, what a shame :(

dbgtz
30-07-2014, 11:56 PM
my chance for power once again!!!!

Jssy
31-07-2014, 12:16 AM
majority of us won't get a look in then

Bloop
31-07-2014, 01:15 AM
just dont bring it to .com x

karter
31-07-2014, 02:18 AM
ewww oh my god

Storking
31-07-2014, 02:56 AM
This looked good until it said they'll be handpicked by staff; what a disaster. Staff get to see/talk to about 0.5% of users so how they can personally judge who is experienced enough to have these powers.

It's more suitable to choose the most active guardians who answer the most calls correctly.

Daltron
31-07-2014, 04:11 AM
What a mess.

It will be the same people we see staff pick for everything who are already extremely rude and not community friendly.

We DON'T need this on .com. What we need are more effecient PAID moderators.

Drew
31-07-2014, 05:11 AM
That is one sexy badge.

e5
31-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Well they did alright with the orig Hobbas, so hopefully these ones picked will be good :) maybe I should log on and get picked ;-)

Zak
31-07-2014, 06:44 AM
What is the difference with guardians?
The ambassadors will be picked by staff so no reason to worry about abuse.

Really? lol

Okeanos
31-07-2014, 07:53 AM
im pleased... sort of. obviously we dont want trolls to be picked, but at the same time i hope we dont get an army of habbo-x-wannabe types who end every sentence with a smiley face and never really say anything apart from "here to help" - real people please, not zombies.

i hope there is a proper application process. hobbas used to have in-habbo and phone interviews - will they be doing that this time?

Michael
31-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Sounds fairly interesting, finally someone to deal with blockers in official events & those annoying retro site spammers that take far too long to be dealt with.

Zak
31-07-2014, 11:09 AM
This looked good until it said they'll be handpicked by staff; what a disaster. Staff get to see/talk to about 0.5% of users so how they can personally judge who is experienced enough to have these powers.

It's more suitable to choose the most active guardians who answer the most calls correctly.

I think xxMATTGxx; should be one

Shorty
31-07-2014, 02:12 PM
How lovely of them to return this.

Kardan
31-07-2014, 03:30 PM
xxMATTGxx; Habbo eXpert team leaders had limited powers (kicking and muting) but this only lasted for a few weeks. Even though only 5 people had these powers, HQ still felt uncomfortable giving these powers out to non-staff, so the powers were removed.

- - - Updated - - -
xxMATTGxx; Habbo eXpert team leaders had limited powers (kicking and muting) but this only lasted for a few weeks. Even though only 5 people had these powers, HQ still felt uncomfortable giving these powers out to non-staff, so the powers were removed.

jorsian
31-07-2014, 04:36 PM
This would be met with tons of opposition on .com and there literally isn't any reason why it should be implemented. This is what moderators are hired for. And by hired I mean paid an hourly wage to ensure safety within the game. Moderators are essential because they act as a third party. The chosen Hobbas would undoubtedly have preformed relationships within the hotel and therefore favouritism would be apparent.

The only reason this program might have worked many years ago is because people were generally more mature and responsible, but it's now a well established fact that the community is full of staff suck-ups and brats who are addicted to power. It won't work because very few people who apply to this program will be well-intentioned, and the ones who are might not even be picked.

Okeanos
31-07-2014, 08:11 PM
This would be met with tons of opposition on .com and there literally isn't any reason why it should be implemented. This is what moderators are hired for. And by hired I mean paid an hourly wage to ensure safety within the game. Moderators are essential because they act as a third party. The chosen Hobbas would undoubtedly have preformed relationships within the hotel and therefore favouritism would be apparent.

The only reason this program might have worked many years ago is because people were generally more mature and responsible, but it's now a well established fact that the community is full of staff suck-ups and brats who are addicted to power. It won't work because very few people who apply to this program will be well-intentioned, and the ones who are might not even be picked.

everything is met with opposition on .com. doesn't mean its a bad idea. the vast majority of you had no experience with hobbas, they were before your time - so why are you so quick to judge them/this program? id rather they give it a go and see what happens.

DPS
31-07-2014, 10:33 PM
YES DPS FINALLY GANNA BE A HOBBA

jorsian
01-08-2014, 03:24 AM
everything is met with opposition on .com. doesn't mean its a bad idea. the vast majority of you had no experience with hobbas, they were before your time - so why are you so quick to judge them/this program? id rather they give it a go and see what happens.
Normally I would say sure, test it out, but this isn't exactly a decision to be made lightly. When people have the ability to ban or mute others, you better be sure they are trustworthy or they could wreak major havoc.

auffant1
01-08-2014, 03:35 AM
nope nope nope kill it with fire

completely unnecessary

Lol this made me laugh

But seriously this just makes the paid moderators look so lazy. Silly mods :P

andoo89
01-08-2014, 04:01 AM
why did habbo closed the old "hobba" down?

Attached
01-08-2014, 08:45 AM
As long as new Hobbas don't have as much power as old Hobbas its chill. Hopefully the chosen ones will be picked because of their character and integrity, not just because they are big noises on crappy fansites and brown nose staff...

Who am I kidding!?

Laurensh1
04-08-2014, 11:47 AM
It is not a return of the Hobbas but more a reworked HabboX program. As far as I know, it is only in a testing phase so not definite yet. The tools will only be available for the ambassadors in public rooms. You do not need any special tools to help new Habbos around. I don't get why they do not improve the Habbo Helper program as new Habbos will send a request for a tour with the Helper Program / Talent Tree. So... Why would they be in public rooms?

Barkseh
05-08-2014, 12:52 AM
If Habbo is anything like it used to be there will be certain Habbos already in the running. (Those who kiss staff members backsides)

James
05-08-2014, 12:43 PM
It'll be fab to see who's been up staff's asses for years.

Tyrell
09-08-2014, 06:09 PM
What a mess.

It will be the same people we see staff pick for everything who are already extremely rude and not community friendly.

We DON'T need this on .com. What we need are more effecient PAID moderators.

Preach. The moderation on Habbo is a total disaster, and reimplementing Hobbas will not solve the problem.

BlueEyedSarah
09-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Lol so basically anyone who's been on for years will get picked? Seein as they need a lot of experience?
Haha I wish that was the case because I think I would be picked.

james,
10-08-2014, 01:51 AM
sounds alright to be honest, may be pointless though

imaloser
12-08-2014, 08:56 PM
The idea of bringing back old features doesn't mean actually using the same system, but to bring back the basic use of Habbo rather then tons of different little things. Clearly they lack imagination.

.red-bleu.
04-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Just found these screens and a page https://help.habbo.com/entries/96385933-Ambassadors-Q-A

http://mangetoica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ambassador_pouvoir.png
http://mangetoica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ambassadeur_pouvoir2.png

MKR&*42
04-10-2014, 01:51 PM
Already seen the q and a article but not the screenshots, looks interesting :¬:

Lanyon
06-10-2014, 09:00 AM
I heard they are testing it in France. anyone got any updates?

Post moved by lRhyss (Trialist Forum Moderator): From Habbo Guardian Discussion, as I feel it is better suited here

Attached
12-10-2014, 03:51 PM
Habbo will already have a pretty good idea of the sorts of people they want involved. Unfortunately it'll have to be the staff favourites, the strong "help centre" community that was filled with ideal candidates is now long gone. Slim pickings I'm afraid.

moanster
15-10-2014, 12:28 AM
this sounds like a disaster to me. this is totally going to get abused. most of the "experienced" players are rude and i cant imagine them sitting in the welcome lounge helping people.

GrandpaJoe63
15-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Most of the people kissing the staff's asses aren't really nice.

jorsian
15-10-2014, 04:24 AM
If they sent out applications and took their TIME with the selection process they could find suitable candidates right under their nose. Unfortunately, like everything else they release these days, it will be rushed and incomplete.

Samantha
15-10-2014, 10:12 AM
When I was in the council in May 2012 they were speaking about it then and got our views on bringing them back, or at least something similar. It's a shame that they didn't take our opinions on board as I remember there were a few requirements new ones would need.

The staff at the time, Paul Lafontaine and the others (mainly him though), said they'd need to be registered for 5 years, have the maximum respect badge, maximum room raider badge, maximum so and so badge which I didn't agree with. Dedication isn't shown by how long you registered - there are some people who haven't logged on in 8 years, and suddenly as long as they used clones to get the maximum respect badge and used roomcount for the majority of the raider badge then they could get it?

Dedication is about activity on Habbo, players who enter the competitions, win them occasionally and help out in ways that they can - even perhaps donating to users to an extent to show how much of an all rounded player they are.

The 5 year badge is apparent all over the hotel now as Habbo gets older - but some of those not playing for long may also have the knowledge of how Habbo has changed and progressed. As you can probably tell only some people agreed with the new scheme if they wanted to be in staff good book's generally and would fit the criteria.

October; Storking; Ekelektra; do you remember this?

DPS
15-10-2014, 10:31 AM
doubt it would come to .com anyway tbh

Drewar
15-10-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm looking forward to this program coming to our .com hotel :)

lRhyss
15-10-2014, 04:31 PM
I'm looking forward to this program coming to our .com hotel :)
I'm guessing the staff added you because they knew you were an ex-hobba, and you're going to be one again?

Does this mean they're hiring old, active hobbas?

Drewar
15-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Just to clarify: I was a Habbo X on my current Habbo account, not a Hobba.

I was a silver Hobba on a different Habbo account on Habbo USA, but there were over 1000 Silver Hobbas on Habbo USA (compared to less than 100 Hobbas on each of the former international hotels... some Hobba teams were as small as a few dozen). Hobbas were distinctively different from Habbo Xs. Habbo Xs had no powers other than the ability to get in to full rooms. Hobbas, on the other hand, had some powers. Silver Hobbas were able to send alerts, mute, and were unable to be kicked from rooms. Gold Hobbas were able to do a lot more, such as banning, changing room names, etc. Hobbas were also able to be called via a "Call For Help" system, so if someone reported a player for misconduct, room blocking, etc, the Hobba would pickup the call and deal with the issue.

From my understanding, this new program will be a lot closer to the Habbo X program than the Hobba program. From what I have read on some fansites, Ambassadors are able to mute and kick Habbos in public rooms, but not in private rooms. I believe that the Ambassadors will be asked to hang out in the public rooms (which is where a lot of the new Habbos typically find themselves), and help welcome the newer Habbos to the hotel. I believe they are being given their Ambassador "powers" to help keep the public rooms clean so the new members aren't so intimidated by spam bots, etc.

I'm just speculating, though. My guess is as good as anyone else's :)

Michael
15-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Interestingly, one of the ambassadors from the French hotel was removed after a video on his YouTube channel showed he played a retro hotel.

Shorty
15-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Interestingly, one of the ambassadors from the French hotel was removed after a video on his YouTube channel showed he played a retro hotel.
Not surprised.. Habbo are strictly against 'retros', so seeing an Ambassador 'promoting' usage of a 'retro' is bad public image.

October
15-10-2014, 06:13 PM
When I was in the council in May 2012 they were speaking about it then and got our views on bringing them back, or at least something similar. It's a shame that they didn't take our opinions on board as I remember there were a few requirements new ones would need.

The staff at the time, Paul Lafontaine and the others (mainly him though), said they'd need to be registered for 5 years, have the maximum respect badge, maximum room raider badge, maximum so and so badge which I didn't agree with. Dedication isn't shown by how long you registered - there are some people who haven't logged on in 8 years, and suddenly as long as they used clones to get the maximum respect badge and used roomcount for the majority of the raider badge then they could get it?

Dedication is about activity on Habbo, players who enter the competitions, win them occasionally and help out in ways that they can - even perhaps donating to users to an extent to show how much of an all rounded player they are.

The 5 year badge is apparent all over the hotel now as Habbo gets older - but some of those not playing for long may also have the knowledge of how Habbo has changed and progressed. As you can probably tell only some people agreed with the new scheme if they wanted to be in staff good book's generally and would fit the criteria.

@October (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=34302); @Storking (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=67017); @Ekelektra (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=84579); do you remember this?
Partially.

I do believe the idea was ran by deegers, Axiv, and Habtaz though.

I've always preferred the idea of 'quality of interaction' rather than 'quantity of time spent with product'. It doesn't really matter how long a Habbo has played and, just that they're there, they are able to be helpful and knowledgeable about the product, and able to help provide a friendly and entertaining service to others.

I've met people that have played just a few months that are more helpful and informative than those that have played for years.

Samantha
15-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Partially.

I do believe the idea was ran by deegers, Axiv, and Habtaz though.

I've always preferred the idea of 'quality of interaction' rather than 'quantity of time spent with product'. It doesn't really matter how long a Habbo has played and, just that they're there, they are able to be helpful and knowledgeable about the product, and able to help provide a friendly and entertaining service to others.

I've met people that have played just a few months that are more helpful and informative than those that have played for years.

Thank you, I wasn't too sure if it was the staff or players like Habtaz and Deegers as I remember the former being for it and didn't really like different opinions.

October
15-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Thank you, I wasn't too sure if it was the staff or players like Habtaz and Deegers as I remember the former being for it and didn't really like different opinions.
I think I have many of the conversations saved, actually, on my old e-mail.

Yammer ended up e-mailing every reply that was created to me lol.

Zak
16-10-2014, 01:17 PM
I would like to think they would pick sensible and experienced players but I doubt it. :P

The veterans are really dwindling in the hotel now and even those who claim to have been around for a long time have likely purchased their account :/

Barkseh
16-10-2014, 09:48 PM
People buy Habbo accounts? How much would pay for one that has been around since 2003? Just out of interest :O

I would like to think they would pick sensible and experienced players but I doubt it. :P

The veterans are really dwindling in the hotel now and even those who claim to have been around for a long time have likely purchased their account :/

Bahamet0
27-10-2014, 06:56 AM
**REMOVED**

People buy Habbo accounts? How much would pay for one that has been around since 2003? Just out of interest :O

Edited by lRhyss (Forum Moderator): Please do not encourage any illegal practices

Mexel
27-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Sounds like a good idea, also the x program was actually quite good, despite loads of criticism usually from jealous users

Drewar
27-10-2014, 02:11 PM
I am happy to announce that the Ambassador program will be implemented on November 3rd, and I will be involved in the program as a "Master Ambassador" for the CA/US region :)

I just want to clarify again that the Ambassadors are much different than the Hobbas, though. We are more of a "welcoming committee" rather than moderation support like the Hobbas were.

-Nick
27-10-2014, 02:27 PM
I am happy to announce that the Ambassador program will be implemented on November 3rd, and I will be involved in the program as a "Master Ambassador" for the CA/US region :)

I just want to clarify again that the Ambassadors are much different than the Hobbas, though. We are more of a "welcoming committee" rather than moderation support like the Hobbas were.

What commands do you get?

Shorty
27-10-2014, 03:04 PM
By the looks of it they've overlooked a lot of new players post-2012, I understand that there may be more 'trust' in users who have used the service for years and years, but they should think about getting fresh via new users, considering that's what they want right? New players and less of us?

Either way, I haven't a problem with anybody they've picked.

Plebings
27-10-2014, 03:23 PM
congrats! keep us posted and don't be afraid to pick at any issues.

Kyle
27-10-2014, 03:27 PM
So has anyone got a list

~~from phone

Shorty
27-10-2014, 03:32 PM
So has anyone got a list

~~from phone

Drewar, Agesilaus & PixelSean

Red
27-10-2014, 03:54 PM
So this is gonna be like a thing where they welcome new players and try to get them to stay?
I am totally against any hobbalike system being reintroduced.

Michael
27-10-2014, 06:07 PM
So this is gonna be like a thing where they welcome new players and try to get them to stay?

Like hotel guides, tour guides etc.. they'll have special commands to help moderate users in public rooms only as it seems so far.

Drewar
28-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Hey all,

I will try and answer everyone's questions/concerns as best as I can, but at this time, I actually have quite limited information to share.
What commands do you get?

As far as I'm aware, the Ambassadors will be given the ability to mute and kick in public rooms. These tools are basically being given to us so that we can help "keep the public rooms clean and welcoming to new users". We will also be given access to a special "effect", which will display our Ambassador badge above our head, so that new users can identify us more easily. From what I understand, we might also have the ability to easily see which users are new users (I think they might have a certain indicator around their avatar that only the Ambassadors will be able to see).

By the looks of it they've overlooked a lot of new players post-2012, I understand that there may be more 'trust' in users who have used the service for years and years, but they should think about getting fresh via new users, considering that's what they want right? New players and less of us?

Either way, I haven't a problem with anybody they've picked.

I agree that newer users should also be given an opportunity to participate in the program. Although I was not involved in the selection process, so I'm unsure of the specific criteria staff may have been looking for, I think that account longevity may have been a factor when selecting the initial Ambassadors.

Hopefully, as the program develops and grows, we will be able to recruit more ambassadors, and it is my hope that those ambassadors will be more diverse to include some users with newer accounts.

congrats! keep us posted and don't be afraid to pick at any issues.

Thank you! :) I'm open to listening to all kinds of feedback. That's why I posted here on HabboxForum. Hopefully we can get some feedback about the program, and I will be able to pass it on to the Staff :)

So has anyone got a list

~~from phone

Drewar, Agesilaus & PixelSean

So, Kyle, Shorty actually has as complete of a list as I do. The only Ambassadors that have been "100% confirmed" to me are Agesilaus, PixelSean, and myself. From my understanding, us 3 will take a sort of leadership role for the different timezones (CA/US, UK, AUS) as "Master Ambassadors", and our teams will have anywhere from 4-5 members each? The Ambassadors are currently being recruited and offered positions now.

Yeah, this is essentially a welcoming program. The Ambassadors will basically just hang out in the public rooms, and try and help out new players and introduce them to the hotel. I believe that is our main focus. Our secondary focus (from my understanding), is to keep the public rooms clean by muting and kicking any Habbos who are being disruptive or inappropriate.

The Ambassador program is pretty different from the Hobba program. Hobbas were able to kick, mute, and ban in all rooms throughout the hotel. They were able to be "called" via the Call For Help function, and they also had to submit a pretty intense application and prove their legal IRL identity, etc.

Like hotel guides, tour guides etc.. they'll have special commands to help moderate users in public rooms only as it seems so far.

Exactly, Michael.

Thanks for your support, guys. I'm really excited to get this started on November 1st. I have been chatting with Agesilaus and PixelSean, and they seem eager to do a good job. Hopefully this program is well received and will be sticking around for a while :)

The FR Hotel was very receptive to the Ambassador program (the program was originally run on that hotel as a BETA, but it is being fully implemented on .com). My hope is that it's even better on .com :)

Absently
28-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Aww congratulations Drewar; and I wish you the best of luck!

Brad
28-10-2014, 04:21 AM
Congrats, Drewar; best candidate right there! :)

Agesilaus
28-10-2014, 09:22 AM
I understand that there are concerns regarding abuse of any powers given. These concerns are valid, and that is why staff are taking all the necessary steps to ensure the best possible selection they can make. I think it's important for us to demonstrate to those concerned that these powers will only be used for good and to make a positive difference with a genuine attitude. Everything we are going to be doing will be logged with chatlogs attached, and staff will be closely monitoring the programme. From what I can tell, staff have been very careful to select anyone to become an Ambassador. They check potential candidates out before inviting them. I'm not sure of all of the criteria, but one important one is to become an active Guardian. Even though Ambassadors are not an extension of the helper system, staff believe that this is an important criterion. They check everything before sending an invitation.

Keeping the team small but reasonable is another point. I haven't spoken to staff about the numbers and whether or not it will grow in time, but smaller groups are easier to monitor and watch, and it does go to show that staff are being very careful with this.

I know PixelSean already, and I've had the pleasure of meeting Drewar. I honestly believe these guys are very responsible and I am sure without a doubt that they will do their best to help everyone they possibly can with their issues as well as give new users a warm welcome, and I believe Ambassadors are a good start to help improving the Habbo environment.

Bext
28-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Congrats guys!

Just a quick question, how did you guys get contacted for the scheme (email/habbo or both)?

The reason I ask is my habbo email account I have just discovered is inaccessible and as my account is old and I am a guardian I will never know if I got an email to be invited.

Thanks x

Agesilaus
28-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Congrats guys!

Just a quick question, how did you guys get contacted for the scheme (email/habbo or both)?

The reason I ask is my habbo email account I have just discovered is inaccessible and as my account is old and I am a guardian I will never know if I got an email to be invited.

Thanks x

We got contacted via the in-game minimail. Staff seem to be using this method a lot lately to get in contact with Habbos. instead of email. I'm not sure if it'll stay this way, but that's how we were selected.

I recommend you get your email changed on your account just in case you do need to use it, though.

Okeanos
28-10-2014, 09:18 PM
that cant be the full team, can it? i agree that you need a relatively small team so you can manage it properly, but if the team is too small it becomes pointless. im going to reserve judgment for now, although im disappointed that its 'public rooms only' - it isn't public rooms that are the problem.

Bext
28-10-2014, 09:35 PM
We got contacted via the in-game minimail. Staff seem to be using this method a lot lately to get in contact with Habbos. instead of email. I'm not sure if it'll stay this way, but that's how we were selected.

I recommend you get your email changed on your account just in case you do need to use it, though.

Thanks for answering.

I changed my email as soon as I made my discovery...serves me right for using an old email account (H).

Agesilaus
28-10-2014, 09:47 PM
that cant be the full team, can it? i agree that you need a relatively small team so you can manage it properly, but if the team is too small it becomes pointless. im going to reserve judgment for now, although im disappointed that its 'public rooms only' - it isn't public rooms that are the problem.

There are still people being instated into the group. There are going to be 3-4 each region, except for the UK region, I believe are going to have an extra one. Three regions and a maximum of about 10-11 ambassadors to begin with.

I agree that the guest rooms can be just as bad, but I suppose staff have to be careful. These are private rooms owned by Habbos that should have responsibility over their room, even though this isn't always what happens. Public rooms cannot be excluded though. For example, the Welcome Lounge can be a troublesome place. Especially for people who are new to Habbo.

Hawaii5.O
28-10-2014, 10:33 PM
I think it's a good idea that they've introduced this program. Restricting the ambassadors powers to public rooms only is also a good idea, as it allows them to spend more time moderating public rooms and keeping them "safe". However, I think they should advance the program in the future to give the ambassadors power in private rooms as well. They should only be given these powers if they have shown 100% commitment to keeping the public rooms safe and helping out new Habbos. When they decide to ban / kick / mute a Habbo in a private room, they must provide chat logs and give a short explanation on why they thought it was necessary. That way staff can moderate their actions and determine if they took reasonable action, or if they're just exploiting/abusing their powers.

Plebings
29-10-2014, 07:19 PM
along with pixelsean, agesilaus and drewar looks like more have joined the group!

ripxbx
phil,
rzg
teddy
.tubes.
bamboo
habtaz

Bloop
30-10-2014, 02:39 AM
So apparently tubes and agewhateverhisname are gm and agm of habbohut
Are the heads responsible to recruit their own team? Um.
Oh I've seen vado tweet agesomething should be banned.
And a lot of people on client forums are complaining abt y ripxbx is in

WELL DONE DREWAR XXX sure you will do a gr8 job :D:D:D:D

armber
31-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Congrats guys! Cool to see a program that seems to be a fusion of the Hobbas and eXperts. Good luck :)

Agesilaus
31-10-2014, 06:57 AM
So apparently tubes and agewhateverhisname are gm and agm of habbohut

I'm not AGM at HabboHut any more and haven't been since January. Tubes is also no longer at HabboHut either. It seems as though you have been misinformed.

Are the heads responsible to recruit their own team? Um.

No. Staff are the ones that select Ambassadors. Master Ambassadors may make recommendations when consulted by staff, but it's up to staff to thoroughly check the potential Habbo out and make a decision and complete the recruiting process. Staff will select people that satisfy the criteria, and the criteria takes in a whole lot of factors. Becoming a Guardian is an essential part of that criteria, but it's all staff decision.

Oh I've seen vado tweet agesomething should be banned.
And a lot of people on client forums are complaining abt y ripxbx is in

People are going to complain as much as possible about anything they possibly can. Reasons vary from jealousy to the simple desire to troll. However, these reasons are invalid and should not be taken into account by anyone, especially when someone preaches for a punishment without even substantiating it with a reason. It's not realistically productive or constructive.

And just call me Age, hey mate?

DPS
01-11-2014, 11:15 AM
goodluck to anyone that becomes one, make the hotel a better place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!