PDA

View Full Version : Have you met anyone from Habbox in real life?

Sharon
03-08-2014, 11:18 PM
who/where/when???

i haven't

Jurv
03-08-2014, 11:20 PM
i've seen people but never met, i'd be way too nervous lol

Empired
03-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Nope lol
closest I've ever been is going in the same shop efq/Samm works in :(

Red
03-08-2014, 11:25 PM
nope. Only met one person from habbo though, she is now one of my best friends and hasn't played in years, and another accidentally in a bar.

scottish
03-08-2014, 11:25 PM
yes but everyone knows that.

Absently
03-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Yeah, met pasta, Phil, Smurfed, Shoned and Bolt660!

FlyingJesus
03-08-2014, 11:37 PM
Nopeeeeeeeeeeeee not that I'm aware of

-:Undertaker:-
04-08-2014, 02:28 AM
yes, i met Jordy (otherwise known as katie.pricejorda) a year or two ago.

Matt
04-08-2014, 07:59 AM
No I haven't but there's a chance I might :O

04-08-2014, 08:20 AM
No and I wouldn't want to tbh.

Chris
04-08-2014, 10:44 AM
No. Don't know whether I ever will.

Aiden
04-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Yeah about a year and a half ago. :)

Alkaz
04-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Nope!

-Nick
04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
I've spoken and seen pictures etc... but never ever met someone.

IzzyUhh
04-08-2014, 11:39 AM
nope but I almost met crazylemurs and gina

Futz
04-08-2014, 11:42 AM
naw I'm not really that close with anyone here

anyone in london tomorrow

-Amyy
04-08-2014, 12:52 PM
Nope I haven't met anyone

auffant1
04-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Nope, not yet at least. I plan on making my rounds one day and stopping by at everyone's houses, just you wait CrazyLemurs;, xxMATTGxx;, Red;, Yuxin;, Viba;, Intersocial;, ;)

CrazyLemurs
04-08-2014, 02:12 PM
I met ijess a couple years ago. I also met dani and abi (midnight) last year. i rok

Phil
04-08-2014, 02:26 PM
I've met IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER

Ryan (Pyroka)
Martin
Kelly and met loads of times since
Jake and met loads of time since
Martin again
Martin again
Shoned
Alex
Mike
Martin again
Martin again
Shoned again
Alex again

I THINK I've seen you Tara wixard; but I wasn't really sure lmao

Lewis
04-08-2014, 02:37 PM
nope

James
04-08-2014, 02:54 PM
ive met xxMATTGxx; Tom; Bolt660;

buttons
04-08-2014, 02:57 PM
i've seen people but never met, i'd be way too nervous lol
don't be!! come meet us, we r rly not scary

i have met ermmm wixard, nemo, rozi, scottish, yupt and teabags
tried to meet others but they always bail !!

dbgtz
04-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Only McDonalds;

Yupt
04-08-2014, 03:17 PM
i have met lawrawrrr wixard buttons nemo and teabags

Sho
04-08-2014, 04:37 PM
I've met Bolt660 (twice), Smurfed- (twice), Phil (twice), Inseriousity., Absently and pasta

Gonna possibly see Martin again this weekend too :D

lawrawrrr
04-08-2014, 04:38 PM
RyRy; Yupt; xxMATTGxx; Samanfa; and welshcake; for me ;D

xxMATTGxx
04-08-2014, 05:54 PM
In no specific order:

colourpot;
lawrawrrr;
Recursion;
lRhyss;
Viba;
Tom;
iAdam;

I think that's it?

GoldenMerc
04-08-2014, 06:13 PM
intricat, pitch, fitcovboy, skynus im sure there is more ;l

Jazz
04-08-2014, 06:26 PM
i met Foregetfuhl; and @jas.; like a year and a half ago

Martin
04-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Where to begin!

Firstly, I wouldn't just class most of these as just 'meeting people from Habbox' I consider most of the people here my best friends, and people I've grown to love and trust and people who I've really enjoyed talking to and getting to know over the years! I feel extremely lucky to know some of these people and to have been given the chance to meet them, and they've all been just as lovely in the real world as they have on here, and I'm sure I'll be friends with some of them forever haha! I've never found it particularly easy to make friends due to being incredibly shy and due to anxiety etc, was bullied a lot etc and basically had no confidence what so ever. I wouldn't say I've ever really had any real friends around where I live, and thanks to Habbox a lot of this changed. I was able to become far more confident and believe in myself a little more, and managed to work up the courage to go on all these amazing wonderful adventures, which honestly left me feeling amazing and like a normal person! Thanks to Habbox I was able to find and make some absolutely amazing friends who I would literally do anything for, and I will be forever thankful for that!

I would do it in order, but I'll probably get mixed up, so this probably isnt in order!

Phil - The nicest guy I've ever met, known him for absolutely ages and think the world of him. Ireland has become my favourite country thanks to Phil, and I will be eternally grateful for how nice he's been to me! Some highlights include seeing his amazing shows, him giving me amazing tours of island, visiting loftus hall and other attractions, the whole windy night/tesco trolley/couldn't start his car night which was like something out of a surreal horror movie, pizzzza, Cardiff at 5am and millions more. Was so incredibly scared the first time I went over to Ireland, but that quickly disappeared thanks to how lovely Phil was. I'm sure I'll get to see Phil lots more in the future! xD

Mike - Some highlights include making him miss the end of les-miserables because i was scared of missing my last train home (and in the end it was cancelled anyway and had to get a taxi!), forgetting to buy him a Mcflurry and almost causing WW3, Hunting around York for a DVD, going Christmas shopping and him being slushy in Cardiff. Mike is such a lovely guy and I am really lucky to be his friend and he's helped me through so much! He is super lovely irl!

Mike again

Phil again

Kelly & Jake - These guys are fab, and it's been great getting to see them twice now when I've been over seeing Phil in Ireland. They've been lovely and let us have takeaway in their house, and Kelly is just incredibly funny its unreal! I love her accent so much haha.

Alex - First met Alex during the big Cardiff trip last year. He was exactly how I expected he would be, super funny, super lovely and just amazing all round. Had known him for ages and he had quickly become one of the best friends I've ever (and ever will) have so it was so exciting to meet him finally. Some highlights include him spending several hours in the lego store and getting all super excited when he finally got his lego membership card!, him doing headstands in the hotel room, walking with him through cardiff at like 3 in the morning to pick phil up from the bus station, like a mini adventure in itself!, his amazing organisation and fashion sense etc. Seeing someone you care about smile in the real world is seriously the best feeling ever, and so Alex being in his natural habitat (the lego store) always makes me feel super happy inside because I can feel he is happy too! Been lucky enough to meet him twice since then and he even came over to Ireland with me earlier this year which was super lovely too! I love how he worries about little things too much, and repeats himself lots, little traits like that which make him who he is- which is a super awesome friend and someone I love to bits! I'm sure I'll get to see him lots in the future! :D

Shoned - Another one of the original Cardiff Crew, and absolutely lovely! Had some really good laughs with her (and at her regarding burgers, wraps and lifts) and I am so glad I got to meet her and eat pizza with her at 5am! Shoned is just as lovely in the real world as on here and another one of ma bestest friends. She has the biggest heart and her love for owls is super tweet. She is super beautiful and super friendly too! Hopefully meeting her again this weekend wooo! :D

Mike again

Phil again

Elliot - Been up to see Elliot three times now, and each time has been super lovely (Apart from him making me try carrot omg). Played monopolyyyy which was super fun because I had always wanted to play monopoly with someone other than myself, and did lots of exploring xD Went bowling where I thrasheddd him (as I thrash all Habbox members at bowling ;)). Elliot is really nice and I'm glad I got to meet him!

Alex again

Phil again

James - Went down to meet James last December and had a really lovely time shopping and eating sweets and cake nomnomnom! Christmas shopping is always super fun, but doing it with someone else is even better, and getting to look around a new city when its all Christmassy and decorated etc is always great! I thought James was really nice and it was lovely talking to him and doing lots of shopping! Really glad I got to meet him as he was a really good friend and a really lovely person.

Elliot again

Shoned again

Phil again

Alex again

Meeting Hayden this weekend too which will be super exciting and I can't wait to meet him :D

Off the top of my head, some people that I would really love to meet some day would be:

Calum
Chris
Mike
Jamesono
Jen
Joe
Ross (purely to kick him in the balls)

lemons
04-08-2014, 06:51 PM
i love hearing ur stories bolt

Shockwave.2CC
04-08-2014, 07:24 PM
I met ex DJ Deapmeaning in Torquay

-Nick
04-08-2014, 07:34 PM
you've met Kieran.

j0rd
04-08-2014, 07:44 PM

really?

buttons
04-08-2014, 07:47 PM
really?
only remembers the gays, straight people are irrelevant to him

GoldenMerc
04-08-2014, 07:48 PM
really?
Calv n jord too soz

xxMATTGxx
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM
you've met Kieran.

That's who intricat is

j0rd
04-08-2014, 07:49 PM

oh yeah has he come out the closet yet?

ot: only ross and calvin

buttons
04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Calv n jord too soz
Leah and some other girl as well

Sian
04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
met 1 or two people from Habbo, but not Habbox.

Don't really know anyone well enough :p

Adam
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM
nope

wixard
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM
I've met IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER

Ryan (Pyroka)
Martin
Kelly and met loads of times since
Jake and met loads of time since
Martin again
Martin again
Shoned
Alex
Mike
Martin again
Martin again
Shoned again
Alex again

I THINK I've seen you Tara @wixard (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=64175); but I wasn't really sure lmao

omg what! when!

Kieran
04-08-2014, 08:46 PM
In no specific order:

colourpot;
lawrawrrr;
Recursion;
lRhyss;
Viba;
Tom;
iAdam;

I think that's it?

Cough. Me :'(

- - - Updated - - -

A couple.
Catchy; GoldenMerc; xxMATTGxx;
Skynus

xxMATTGxx
04-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Cough. Me :'(

- - - Updated - - -

A couple.
Catchy; GoldenMerc; xxMATTGxx;
Skynus

I knew I would forget someone - Sorry Mr!

kitten
04-08-2014, 10:13 PM
yh, rsie

Phil
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM
omg what! when!

In Dublin like February or March

Jurv
05-08-2014, 12:10 AM
don't be!! come meet us, we r rly not scary

i have met ermmm wixard, nemo, rozi, scottish, yupt and teabags
tried to meet others but they always bail !!

you might not be scary but i am lol! don't think i'm confident enough to meet any1 atm

Elegance
05-08-2014, 12:19 AM
yh, @rsie (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=78221)
miss u

i've met lerdulo bunches of times !! i met cerys twice or three times i think and i met onirela once

Barkseh
05-08-2014, 12:48 AM
About 8 years ago, yes. How time flys :P

-:Undertaker:-
05-08-2014, 03:09 AM
xxMATTGxx was in Liverpool only recently, he should've said and we could have gone for drinks and talked about TOP SECRET MANAGER STUFF.

I gave Jordy the tour when he came too. :P

Bloop
05-08-2014, 03:52 AM
nope i just joined habbox abt a month ago :P

iBlueBox
05-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Nope never.

Zak
05-08-2014, 08:21 AM
Nope.

Derrener
05-08-2014, 02:35 PM
nope.

xxMATTGxx
05-08-2014, 04:12 PM
xxMATTGxx was in Liverpool only recently, he should've said and we could have gone for drinks and talked about TOP SECRET MANAGER STUFF.

I gave Jordy the tour when he came too. :P

I was worried you wouldn't let me go back home.

GommeInc
05-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Because of his wandering hands? ;)

I've not met anyone from Habbox. I wouldn't be for or against it. I'd be more worried about how they may know it's me.

Inseriousity.
05-08-2014, 05:58 PM

lol have you not been reading the current affairs forum, he's all for letting people go back home :P

e5
05-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Nope, I haven't. I bet i've passed someone from hxf or habbo that I know before tho

geo
05-08-2014, 07:44 PM
only person i arranged to meet was tom / dbgtzgtsgztsgt

met hayley (hazthe****)

i'm sure there has been someone else but can't remember haha

Amberr
05-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Where to begin!

Firstly, I wouldn't just class most of these as just 'meeting people from Habbox' I consider most of the people here my best friends, and people I've grown to love and trust and people who I've really enjoyed talking to and getting to know over the years! I feel extremely lucky to know some of these people and to have been given the chance to meet them, and they've all been just as lovely in the real world as they have on here, and I'm sure I'll be friends with some of them forever haha! I've never found it particularly easy to make friends due to being incredibly shy and due to anxiety etc, was bullied a lot etc and basically had no confidence what so ever. I wouldn't say I've ever really had any real friends around where I live, and thanks to Habbox a lot of this changed. I was able to become far more confident and believe in myself a little more, and managed to work up the courage to go on all these amazing wonderful adventures, which honestly left me feeling amazing and like a normal person! Thanks to Habbox I was able to find and make some absolutely amazing friends who I would literally do anything for, and I will be forever thankful for that!

I would do it in order, but I'll probably get mixed up, so this probably isnt in order!

Phil - The nicest guy I've ever met, known him for absolutely ages and think the world of him. Ireland has become my favourite country thanks to Phil, and I will be eternally grateful for how nice he's been to me! Some highlights include seeing his amazing shows, him giving me amazing tours of island, visiting loftus hall and other attractions, the whole windy night/tesco trolley/couldn't start his car night which was like something out of a surreal horror movie, pizzzza, Cardiff at 5am and millions more. Was so incredibly scared the first time I went over to Ireland, but that quickly disappeared thanks to how lovely Phil was. I'm sure I'll get to see Phil lots more in the future! xD

Mike - Some highlights include making him miss the end of les-miserables because i was scared of missing my last train home (and in the end it was cancelled anyway and had to get a taxi!), forgetting to buy him a Mcflurry and almost causing WW3, Hunting around York for a DVD, going Christmas shopping and him being slushy in Cardiff. Mike is such a lovely guy and I am really lucky to be his friend and he's helped me through so much! He is super lovely irl!

Mike again

Phil again

Kelly & Jake - These guys are fab, and it's been great getting to see them twice now when I've been over seeing Phil in Ireland. They've been lovely and let us have takeaway in their house, and Kelly is just incredibly funny its unreal! I love her accent so much haha.

Alex - First met Alex during the big Cardiff trip last year. He was exactly how I expected he would be, super funny, super lovely and just amazing all round. Had known him for ages and he had quickly become one of the best friends I've ever (and ever will) have so it was so exciting to meet him finally. Some highlights include him spending several hours in the lego store and getting all super excited when he finally got his lego membership card!, him doing headstands in the hotel room, walking with him through cardiff at like 3 in the morning to pick phil up from the bus station, like a mini adventure in itself!, his amazing organisation and fashion sense etc. Seeing someone you care about smile in the real world is seriously the best feeling ever, and so Alex being in his natural habitat (the lego store) always makes me feel super happy inside because I can feel he is happy too! Been lucky enough to meet him twice since then and he even came over to Ireland with me earlier this year which was super lovely too! I love how he worries about little things too much, and repeats himself lots, little traits like that which make him who he is- which is a super awesome friend and someone I love to bits! I'm sure I'll get to see him lots in the future! :D

Shoned - Another one of the original Cardiff Crew, and absolutely lovely! Had some really good laughs with her (and at her regarding burgers, wraps and lifts) and I am so glad I got to meet her and eat pizza with her at 5am! Shoned is just as lovely in the real world as on here and another one of ma bestest friends. She has the biggest heart and her love for owls is super tweet. She is super beautiful and super friendly too! Hopefully meeting her again this weekend wooo! :D

Mike again

Phil again

Elliot - Been up to see Elliot three times now, and each time has been super lovely (Apart from him making me try carrot omg). Played monopolyyyy which was super fun because I had always wanted to play monopoly with someone other than myself, and did lots of exploring xD Went bowling where I thrasheddd him (as I thrash all Habbox members at bowling ;)). Elliot is really nice and I'm glad I got to meet him!

Alex again

Phil again

James - Went down to meet James last December and had a really lovely time shopping and eating sweets and cake nomnomnom! Christmas shopping is always super fun, but doing it with someone else is even better, and getting to look around a new city when its all Christmassy and decorated etc is always great! I thought James was really nice and it was lovely talking to him and doing lots of shopping! Really glad I got to meet him as he was a really good friend and a really lovely person.

Elliot again

Shoned again

Phil again

Alex again

Meeting Hayden this weekend too which will be super exciting and I can't wait to meet him :D

Off the top of my head, some people that I would really love to meet some day would be:

Calum
Chris
Mike
Jamesono
Jen
Joe
Ross (purely to kick him in the balls)

ummmmmmmmmmmm excuse me, how could you forget seeing me working that sassy primark till???

Martin
05-08-2014, 10:33 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmm excuse me, how could you forget seeing me working that sassy primark till???

Oh this is true!! :P although i was doing my best to hide aha!!

Amber too then wooo!!! xD

Ima be in ya city four times a week from september omg haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_HeyyItsHannah_
05-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Unfortunately, no! I really don't know of too many people from the US from habbox! Especially not in my state! Would love to sometime though!

BlueEyedSarah
07-08-2014, 07:13 AM
No I haven't.

Circadia
07-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Met Dani and Alex @CrazyLemurs (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=82631); and I almost met Sam @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263);

Samantha
07-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Met lawrawrrr; a year ago! Ex DJ Harriet came into where I work so I saw her too. Almost met Abi;, and I've met Reece./ReeceAddle2k809 a few times, all accidental, also met his brother who played too.

Amberr
07-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Oh this is true!! :P although i was doing my best to hide aha!!

Amber too then wooo!!! xD

Ima be in ya city four times a week from september omg haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
get out of my city!! ;)

Drewar
07-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Haven't met anyone yet. I don't know of many Canadians on the forum. I used to live on the east coast which made me a lot more isolated, too.

Now that I'm in Toronto, though, maybe I'll meet someone some day.

There are a few members I'd really like to meet :)

Draqom
07-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Well, not anyone thats on the forum regularly

But I met my boyfriend through Habbo and he joined Habbox last night haha

I am also mostly likely definitely 100% meeting Kellie soon

BlueEyedSarah
07-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Haven't met anyone yet. I don't know of many Canadians on the forum. I used to live on the east coast which made me a lot more isolated, too.

Now that I'm in Toronto, though, maybe I'll meet someone some day.

There are a few members I'd really like to meet :)
I'm from Canada but I'm all the way the other side of Canada.

james,
10-08-2014, 02:47 AM
nope never but i'd like too.

RyRy
11-08-2014, 06:13 PM
No I've never met anybody from Habbo before.

​Honest!

IceNineKills
11-08-2014, 07:06 PM
yeah once but was by coincidence, we were on the same bus and he recognised me.

scottish
11-08-2014, 07:11 PM
yeah once but was by coincidence, we were on the same bus and he recognised me.

who? lol

IceNineKills
11-08-2014, 07:22 PM
who? lol

think his forum name is scriptermone or something, was like back in 2007-2008 though

Spuds
12-08-2014, 06:00 PM
lol, pleke.

Honor-Branch
20-08-2014, 09:48 PM
noo

Jssy
22-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Nope but if I was gonna it would be lesbon; IzzyUhh; and xxMATTGxx; cos they are my three musketeers :P

Brad
22-08-2014, 04:44 AM
I haven't. But there's a couple people I'd love to meet and actually live really close to me. ; OldLoveSong; , Drewar; , and then there are a few that don't live close to me but would love to meet; mdport. ; IzzyUhh;, and sex;

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and :odey:;

OldLoveSong
22-08-2014, 05:54 AM
i've met Nickk; thats all
would love to meet more people someday :)

Cody
22-08-2014, 04:12 PM
I've met people from Tumblr irl, but I'm down to meeting people from habbox irl, I live in Florida ayyy

=Lizzy
22-08-2014, 06:31 PM
habbox no
habbo yes

alilbitoflauren
24-08-2014, 01:41 PM
nope

Honor-Branch
24-08-2014, 01:53 PM
no !!!!!!

Tom
30-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Hmm. I have met:
Kieran;
GoldenMerc;
Viba;
xxMATTGxx;
Recursion;
@duttygal;
and iAdam;

I think that's it...

James
30-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Hmm. I have met:
@Kieran (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=10425);
@GoldenMerc (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=26925);
@Viba (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=93499);
@xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020);
@Recursion (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=13064);
@duttygal;
and @iAdam (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=15098);

I think that's it...
TOO BAD I DIDN'T REALISE UNTIL LIKE A WEEK LATER !!!!!

Tom
30-08-2014, 11:47 PM
TOO BAD I DIDN'T REALISE UNTIL LIKE A WEEK LATER !!!!!

Sucks to be you ;)

James
30-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Sucks to be you ;)
I knew i recognised you though :( I felt so :$ when i found out it was you LOL like um i just spent a day with someone not realising who they are

Prosiary
31-08-2014, 03:16 AM
I do not think anyone who uses the forums actively are from Runcorn so no chance

A4R0N
31-08-2014, 05:34 AM
i met sex in manchester nd we done poppers lol xo

sex
31-08-2014, 08:21 PM
i met sex in manchester nd we done poppers lol xo

IT OPENED U UP FOR NEW EXPERIENCES

A4R0N
31-08-2014, 09:15 PM
IT OPENED U UP FOR NEW EXPERIENCES

j-laws nudes r giving me new experiences

AtxP
04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
No I haven't and have no plans too. Unless scottish splits up with buttons and I can get in for seconds.

scottish
04-09-2014, 01:41 PM
No I haven't and have no plans too. Unless scottish splits up with buttons and I can get in for seconds.

No.

AtxP
04-09-2014, 01:42 PM
No.

Shame.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 02:18 PM
I met someone once, he stayed at my house for a couple of days as he wasn't too far, but still far enough.
He was lovely, we don't talk now though.

We played that whatever kingdom animal game on the ds. The name has escaped me but I know there's an annoying mole if you don't save your game lecturing you for a good 10 mins!

AtxP
04-09-2014, 03:16 PM
I met someone once, he stayed at my house for a couple of days as he wasn't too far, but still far enough.
He was lovely, we don't talk now though.

We played that whatever kingdom animal game on the ds. The name has escaped me but I know there's an annoying mole if you don't save your game lecturing you for a good 10 mins!

I'll stay at your house and play games with you.

Charz777
04-09-2014, 03:25 PM
Yes, but I was already going out with him before I knew he had Habbox, so... Doesn't really count :P

scottish
04-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes, but I was already going out with him before I knew he had Habbox, so... Doesn't really count :P

did you both use hx before you met, or did one use hx and got the other into it?

Hannah
04-09-2014, 03:49 PM
I'll stay at your house and play games with you.

We can build a fort and play my ps3.

AtxP
04-09-2014, 03:50 PM
We can build a fort and play my ps3.

So romantic.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 03:51 PM
So romantic.

I can even prepare some micro-meals if you wish with an LED candle to create the right atmosphere.

Charz777
04-09-2014, 05:32 PM
did you both use hx before you met, or did one use hx and got the other into it?

I had an account simply because I made one with the same Habbo user, but I wasn't active; Aiden was.

scottish
04-09-2014, 05:46 PM
I had an account simply because I made one with the same Habbo user, but I wasn't active; Aiden was.

so you had an account prior to getting with him? then he talked about it for some reason (;l) and got you to become active?

AtxP
04-09-2014, 06:08 PM
I can even prepare some micro-meals if you wish with an LED candle to create the right atmosphere.

Chicken tikka masala please babe. This is beginning to seem like love at first sight.
I'll even bring a rose as I meet you on the doorstep. Maybe a bottle of wine or 6 if you're lucky.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Chicken tikka masala please babe. This is beginning to seem like love at first sight.
I'll even bring a rose as I meet you on the doorstep. Maybe a bottle of wine or 6 if you're lucky.

This is the start of a beautiful relationship!

AtxP
04-09-2014, 06:20 PM
This is the start of a beautiful relationship!

I'll serenade you before you fall to sleep.
I want this relationship.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 06:23 PM
Before serenading, can you sing?

Because I hate bad singers singing in front of me. ;(

AtxP
04-09-2014, 07:09 PM
Before serenading, can you sing?

Because I hate bad singers singing in front of me. ;(

I play the guitar and sing.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Even better!

AtxP
04-09-2014, 07:47 PM
Even better!

I'm in love with you.

Hannah
04-09-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm not in love
So don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because
I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no no, it's because..

AtxP
04-09-2014, 07:49 PM
I'm not in love
So don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because
I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no no, it's because..

Love is a verbal contract between nothing, know this.

le harry
05-09-2014, 07:17 AM
nah but i'm game. any aussies wanna kick it and get a beer? :(

met heaps of ppl from other online places tho.

Charz777
05-09-2014, 11:09 AM
so you had an account prior to getting with him? then he talked about it for some reason (;l) and got you to become active?

Pretty much... :P

Wizzdom
09-09-2014, 05:34 PM
No I haven't, I was too reserved and private.

Looking back, I probably could have.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!