PDA

View Full Version : Paul George Injury

RealClifford
04-08-2014, 03:17 AM
I'm unsure how many of you are NBA fans but over the weekend one of the most horrific injuries I have ever seen occurred during a scrimmage match for Team USA in the build up for the FIBA World Cup.

The injury is possibly one of the most gruesome I have seen and I do warn you the images are graphic.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuABRfQCIAA_BhH.jpg

At the start of the fourth quarter, George chased down James Harden on a fast break, and as he landed, his right leg was caught under the basket stanchion, snapping his lower leg.

The bone can be seen scrapping the court during one video, and the NBA refuse to now release that video due to its graphic nature.
He has since then had successful surgery to repair the bone. The seriousness of the injury can be easily seen when you looked at the players on court, Kyrie Irving could be seen sobbing on court after ward. The match had been halted and the couch had then decided to end the scrimmage. Which was more than acceptable considering the circumstances.

Prayers and thoughts with this star of the NBA.

lucaskf390
04-08-2014, 03:35 AM
As a NBA fan Ì feel sorry for him and wish him the fastest recovery as possible, Indiana lost the most importat player in their team.

sexpot
04-08-2014, 05:30 AM
Yeah I saw this on bleacher report. Pretty brutal stuff.

Adam
04-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Seen worse, this helps Cleveland a hell of a lot though. All aboard the hype train.

auffant1
06-08-2014, 03:24 AM
I feel so bad and as he has such a fantastic career ahead of him. Coming off a great season he was looking to really establish himself as a true superstar. But I feel as though he will make a great recovery and there is nothing holding him back from coming back stronger and better.

Now we just have to see how Derrick Rose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!