PDA

View Full Version : Timing Issues - Ends 12th August

Inseriousity.
06-08-2014, 08:05 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/102/Timing+Issues

I'll let you in on a little secret, this competition has been posted massively late. You're supposed to write competitions in advance but oopsie, I missed the deadline. Why am I telling everyone that I'm going to be getting a warning later? Well it gave me a competition idea so you see, all's well that ends well.

For this competition, post the worst thing to be late for. Arriving halfway through a funeral? Late for an exam? It doesn't have to be a real life story you've had, make it up if you're always on time (I am so jealous) but the craziest suggestion will win! Good luck!

Prize: 5 Credits & 15 Rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=791966&p=8059610#post8059610) for more information about prizes

Bloop
08-08-2014, 02:21 AM
arriving late for a wedding

and youre the groom

and thats because you work part-time as a clown

and you arrive in full costume

and you realize all the kids like you so much they followed you to your wedding

and one of the kids divorced parent is actually the bride

oops

Hannah
08-08-2014, 07:52 AM
Your own funeral.

Boy, that would be awful.

Matt
10-08-2014, 10:42 AM
The last flight out of your country when there's a zombie apocalypse and once that plane leaves there's no way to escape.

Honor-Branch
11-08-2014, 12:37 PM
being late for the bus and chasing after it

OldLoveSong
11-08-2014, 11:10 PM
being late for an ivy league school interview and its ur last shot at getting an interview to be with the love of ur life for university but u miss it and end up not getting accepted into college anywhere and since ur love of ur lfie is at the college and ur not she dumped u and ur life spiraled downward and u fell into a great depression and then ended up worknig at mcdonalds for the rest of ur life

so tragic :'(

SackRace
12-08-2014, 08:06 AM
a date to go see michelle keegan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!