PDA

View Full Version : Sixth Form/College Clothes

Aiden
08-08-2014, 10:15 PM
I've noticed that most of the sixth formers at my school wear the same clothes everyday all year round (at least most the time anyway). I'm not sure if this is the 'norm' but do you wear different outfits or the same ones throughout the week/term/year?

I hate clothes shopping so when I go to sixth form I'll probably be very limited too. :').

Jurv
08-08-2014, 10:33 PM
i don't wear the same outfit everyday for a year omfg do people actually do that?

i wear different clothes everyday and then probably repeat the week after depending on weather or w/e

Empired
08-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Depends on the weather. I don't wear the same top more than once in a week but I usually have a default pair of jeans for whatever the temperature's like.
Idk I used to miss school uniform bc I found myself getting so stressed about what to wear in the mornings when I first started going. Then it got to like Novemberish and everyone just stopped caring about what they wore because it was cold as **** so yh.

Hannah
08-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Meh, just set aside 14 shirts for two weeks and repeat each fortnight.

Jeans and others don't matter too much, as long as you have a few pairs and clean them! ;)

Jssy
08-08-2014, 11:53 PM
im not even bothered about clothes now sometimes I end up going in in joggers with a hangover lol. i wear the same outfits frequently not more than a day in a row but its pretty much jeans and random tops

FlyingJesus
09-08-2014, 12:03 AM
No-one wears the same every day that's well scummy but yeah basically first week or so at college the new kids all dress to impress in shiny new clothes that totes express their individuality (£19.99 from Topman) and then everyone pretty much realises it's too much effort and it's just the basics in out in out

Sian
09-08-2014, 08:13 AM
I had like 4 tops and 3 pairs of trousers?

Only two pairs for work now, but Friday is always dress down day. I don't really remember what people wore at 6th form, apart from it being really unfair on the guys.

Red
09-08-2014, 08:32 AM
I had to wear uniform until 18!! I was glad tbh. non uniform days were stressy enough picking what to wear never mind everyday.

Absently
09-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Same as Kirst we had to wear our uniform until 18 and until we left :P once I hit college, I have quite a lot of clothes so would throw on something random each time. During the cold months id begin wearing the same jumpers but not twice in the same week normally

dbgtz
09-08-2014, 02:44 PM
If it didn't smell or have a stain, I'd wear it. I'd usually take a break of at least a day between t-shirts though (assuming it met the didn't smell/have a stain criteria).

There were these 2 friends who would always wear the same clothes and it was disgusting, they smelt horrible and didn't look like they washed. We were amazed when a day in the 2nd year one of them wore a different type of camo trousers. Kind of feel sorry for them though.

Storking
09-08-2014, 02:54 PM
I made sure I wore different things and different outfits in college because it was clear who wore the same thing everyday and they were frowned upon a bit, people will target you for anything! :P

Looking good will make you feel good

myles
09-08-2014, 03:04 PM
pair of knickers and a crop top and ur set

Futz
09-08-2014, 04:32 PM
i hated it when I went sixth form

I didn't have enough nice clothes to wear lmaooo

buttons
09-08-2014, 04:38 PM
"I've noticed that most of the sixth formers at my school wear the same clothes everyday all year round"

at school we were only allowed to,wear black trousers and white shirt so id buy like 3 pack shirts and 3 pack black trousers of the same style but wear a new one everyday so now im thinking i looked like someone who wore the same clothes everyday lmao but no at uni cause ù can wear anything, i wear a new outfit everyday.

this girl who never wore uniform to school would literally wear the same jeans everyday n we would sing that 'ive had the same jeans on for 4 days now' song or however it went but obv changing to 4 months, years etc

lemons
09-08-2014, 04:48 PM
i went 6th form 4 days a week this year so i had 4 outfits which i wore on rotation

lawrawrrr
09-08-2014, 05:47 PM
We had a pseudo-uniform, was supposed to be "smart" but then they got stricter and said blouses. I had about 7 blouses I rotated, pair of black trousers & 2 different style skirts I wore, but then on the days I was only in for 1 lesson I sometimes just wore normal tank tops (got in trouble a few times but who gives a crap).

Kardan
09-08-2014, 05:50 PM
How can you wear the same clothes (non-uniform) every day at school?

Circadia
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
I have loads of different tshirts and a handful of jeans/skirts/shorts I wear on different days

geo
09-08-2014, 10:08 PM
eh i have like a lot of jeans (all slightly different colours) so i change between them through the week

and then just have a different tshirt/shirt/hoodie etc for each day or w/e, and then repeat after a week or so.

winter and stuff i usually wear bad clothes cos covered by coat ayyy

Matthew
10-08-2014, 10:00 PM
we wore suits at my sixth form, so all I changed was the shirt and tie combo every day!

Richie
13-08-2014, 09:53 PM
you guys wear clothes in the uk?

Aiden
13-08-2014, 09:54 PM
you guys wear clothes in the uk?

yeah ;)

Sharon
14-08-2014, 11:14 PM
errrrrrrrr im startin this year and just bought a bunch of clothes for college but obv wont have the money to keep going with it after the first few weeks cos itll be a waste of money

theyre just quite plain simple things that i can dress up when i feel like it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!