PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Swap Shop! **The Original**

Toes
10-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Rules of the Swap Shop!!!
--------------------------
You tell me what you would like and what you would give for it
and I add you to my Friends List then we some one comes alone with the item you want I message you and you come along and collect it!! The item you want to swap and the item you offer value!
Rares and Norms!!

Surname
10-09-2005, 03:44 PM
then we some one comes alone with the item you want I message you and you come along and collect it!! The item you want to swap and the item you offer value!

But what happens if the person with the item doesn't want to trade..? ;)

Toes
10-09-2005, 03:48 PM
No they give you an offer e.g. pod and they then say 'I want 3 ducks for that plz.' I write that down and say the next day some one comes into the shop and offers three ducks for a pod I would get in contact with the other person and ask them to come on down to the shop and they would trade! simple!??!

Surname
10-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Oh right, I get it. I suppose it would be good but it may take a while...

-Iceo
11-09-2005, 03:22 PM
Good Idea

ozzie-ing
11-09-2005, 03:37 PM
No they give you an offer e.g. pod and they then say 'I want 3 ducks for that plz.' I write that down and say the next day some one comes into the shop and offers three ducks for a pod I would get in contact with the other person and ask them to come on down to the shop and they would trade! simple!??!
Im sorry but what r the chances if tht by hte time u find some1 they would of sold it nyway probaly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!