PDA

View Full Version : Invision Payed For Forum

-Paul
10-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Yello just helping my mummeh :P

Se owns a Invision payed for forum, and has for the last few months but dosen't know how to change the skin.

She said she would like a blue and yellow skin that aint tacky :P

Can anyone guide me?

Mentor
10-09-2005, 04:06 PM
id check threw invsionize.com 's skin gallery, find one u like, donwload the tar file. upload it to the ardhive_incoming directory (i think thats the name) within the forum files. then in the acp go to the skin controls and it will appear with an option to install it, clcik the install button, and hey presto u have you skin, athogh if it comes up with an erro make sure u chmoded the files correctly, and that its a 2.x skin not a 1.x skin, (im guessing a 2.x board as it would be free otherwizes)

-Paul
10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
thanx i dident mention it was a v2.0.4 dose that affect anything?

Steven.
10-09-2005, 04:10 PM
thanx i dident mention it was a v2.0.4 dose that affect anything?

Nope, they will have it over the Site Carl/Mentor mentiond as it's a Hack/Template site for IPB xD It'll support all of em'

-Paul
10-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Oke, i have download a skin from here Click here (http://skins.invisionize.com/db/index.php/f/5095)

now what do i do to add it?

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 05:01 PM
In the Admin CP (I have no idea what a 2.0.4 looks like but it is apparently similar), if you find something saying underneath Skins & Templates. Click that, then click Import Skin files. I think you can upload in there...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!