PDA

View Full Version : Robin Williams Video

RedactedHabbo
13-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Hi all, here's a discussion video regarding depression and the late actor Robbin Williams

*REDACTED*

buttons
13-08-2014, 06:28 PM
'nobody knows why anyone gets depression' yes we do,chemical imbalances, personality, experiences etc
robin williams did talk about his depression and addictions, he was quite open about it but yeah didnt talk about being suicidal

i agree with ur advice but i remember being rly depressed and everything people said to me was so cliche. u can't believe that life is good just by someone simply telling u that. sometimes it's easy to get stuck in your depressive state and it's truly the most difficult thing to overcome and even when u do, it's easy to slip back in.
a+ choice of music tho

Hannah
13-08-2014, 07:31 PM
The music in the background is pretty distracting...
Also, what was with the drink? o.o

But yeah...

robin williams did talk about his depression and addictions, he was quite open about it but yeah didn't talk about being suicidal

The video also jumps around quite a lot where you edit it in between sentences - makes it seem a lot less natural, especially on such a topic where it should be more... natural.

Good topic to do though.

wixard
13-08-2014, 09:25 PM
it looks like you have an eye patch because of the light reflection on your glasses

Stephen
13-08-2014, 09:52 PM
the bigger picture is... a glass of orange? :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!