PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Hot, Hot, Hot - Ends 19th August

Sho
14-08-2014, 09:31 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/97/hot+hot%20hot

Last week I went to Cardiff for a few days to see a few friends and I don't think I've ever gone so long without a proper night's sleep - the heat was ridiculous. To make things awkward, the hotel decided to not provide us with a fan, lock our windows and gave us air-conditioning that can only be set to 19 degrees or higher. Needless to say, it was hot. Way too hot.

For this competition I want you to think of a way we could have cooled the room down (or cool ourselves down) in the hotel. I don't want to see entries saying we should buy a fan (or buy anything really), so think outside of the box!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 75 points
3rd Place = 50 points

A4R0N
14-08-2014, 10:42 AM
put your pillow in the freezer for a few hours before you go to bed

Honor-Branch
14-08-2014, 01:53 PM
take off all of your clothes!!!!

Absently
14-08-2014, 01:57 PM
take turns to fan each other with your bodies ;)

sex
14-08-2014, 02:10 PM
open the minibar or else dip the sheets in water or spray them with water an lay on them

-Elenive-
14-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Well, this is similar to going into a sauna to dry off after a swim in the swimming pool, although with a few key differences. Go into the hotel kitchens, find their large walk-in fridges and spend 20-30 minutes in there every night before you go to bed. Perhaps take a friend and a pack of cards with you to pass the time (and of course this might act as a distraction from eating all the food within the fridge!). Also, if that doesn't do the trick, try going into the freezers instead!

Hannah
14-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Well, this is similar to going into a sauna to dry off after a swim in the swimming pool, although with a few key differences. Go into the hotel kitchens, find their large walk-in fridges and spend 20-30 minutes in there every night before you go to bed. Perhaps take a friend and a pack of cards with you to pass the time (and of course this might act as a distraction from eating all the food within the fridge!). Also, if that doesn't do the trick, try going into the freezers instead!

When I worked in a pub and grill I used to love going into the walk-in fridge on hot days! It certainly helped - the freezer was a bit much, however.

I'd suggest playing the game most played as kids with the giant parachute throwing it up in the air and bringing it down swiftly to cause a breeze, but doing it with the bed sheets of course.

Nothing like going full-child every once in a while.

!:random!:!
14-08-2014, 09:00 PM
wear nothing at all!

Bloop
15-08-2014, 03:30 AM
this is not exactly 'cooling the room' but you could try drinking hot drinks bcos after that you will perspire and when it evaporates, it will take the heat away and you will feel cooler eventually

also, dont stay in the hotel room and try to go to lower levels/book rooms at lower levels cuz hot air rises and cool air sinks

alternatively, if you do have a fan (even a mini one would do) you cld put it behind some ice cubes and tada - the air generated would b cool

do close all the binds too so as to close some of the sun's heat

take more showers too!!

oh or you could try to freeze your bedding xD

OH AND LASTLY WALK AROUND IN YR BIRTHDAY SUIT WOOHOO

nvrspk4
15-08-2014, 04:01 AM
Put aluminum foil over the outside of the windows and any place where the sun shines in (ie: under the door). If you can wrap cardboard in aluminum foil even better :P It'll reflect the heat.

Also wet your clothes so that you keep in contact with a cooling surface and keep the lights off ;)

Chloe7355
15-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Wear nothing :3

Red
15-08-2014, 04:10 PM
play a fun game
1. freeze two tshirts inside 2 blocks of water in the hotel kitchen
2. put down a sheet to protect the floor
3. split yourself into two teams.
4. break the ice/melt it using your body heat to try to get your tshirt free. First team to put the frozen tshirt on wins!!

AmberCute
15-08-2014, 04:31 PM
keep a spray bottle handy and regularly mist yourself with water:D

Matt
17-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Get one of those portable sprinkler system things and attach it to your fan on the roof so that it sprays that misty water over you. And because it's that misty water it would be therapeutic too and everything in your room would be wet so you'd be nice and cool!

FlyingJesus
17-08-2014, 12:09 PM
Cover the entire carpet and all furniture in a huge polythene sheet and then flood the room to create an indoor swimming pool, fabbbb *+*+*+*+*

zebbadi
18-08-2014, 10:08 AM
use your mind and picture yourself in a frozen lake, it really works!

Shockwave.2CC
18-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Habbo

Go skinny dipping in the Lido

Real life

Put some water into ice cube makers
Put ice cube makers that are full of water in the freezer
Take the ice cube makers out of the freezer
Put an empty bucket under a tap
Turn the cold tap on till the buckets half full
Get the ice cube makers
Empty all the ice cubes into the bucket
Go outside or inside (what ever suite you)
Tip the bucket over your head

Simples

4elijahu4
18-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Umm sleep after taking a shower.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!