PDA

View Full Version : The HxF Mole 3 - Task 11: Apocalypse Survival

Kardan
16-08-2014, 08:00 PM
It’s the end of the world, and the 12 contestants are currently escaping from disaster. Can the contestants survive and win some prizes in the process?

For this task you will each be sent a PM stating your role in the task. This has been randomly decided. Along with your role, you will be given a primary and secondary objective as well as information about your immediate surroundings.

If a player survives until the end of a task, they win a day of group VIP. If they accomplish their primary objective, they also win a day of group VIP, and if they complete their secondary objective they win a day of group VIP. This means each player can win 3 days of group VIP, so the group can win 36 days of group VIP if everything goes correctly.

This task is possible to complete perfectly. There are no random elements involved. Picking the wrong actions at certain points can cause this task to become impossible to complete.

Each player has a role, either: Pilot, Engineer, Captain, Scientist or Learner.

Pilots are the only people that can fly the Helicopters and Spaceships.
Captains are the only people that can sail the Boats.
Scientists are the only people that can teleport people.
Learners are the only people that can learn another role.

The 12 contestants are currently split between 4 helicopters, flying from an unknown land to Isle Prima. After players fly away from Isle Prima, they will arrive to Isle Secundo. Here the group must split themselves between 3 boats and travel to either Isle Tertio, Quarto and Quintus. On each of these Isles is a spaceship that will take the players to safety. Here is a map for the task:

http://i.imgur.com/s6lCNrU.png

The following information/rules may be useful:

Helicopters have limited fuel. If the fuel runs out, the helicopter will crash and all people inside will die.
Only 1 helicopter can land at any one time on Isle Prima.
Each helicopter can only land once at Isle Prima.
Each time a helicopter lands or takes off, this advances the time by an hour.
Once a helicopter has landed on Isle Prima, all people on the Isle may enter and leave the helicopter freely, and as many times as they like, with no cost in time.
Helicopters carry a max of 5 people.
Only after all helicopters have landed and left Isle Prima may they land on Isle Secundo.
Helicopters will arrive one at a time on Isle Secundo.
There cannot be more than 5 people on Isle Secundo at any one time.
There are 3 boats on Isle Secundo. Boat A carries a max of 3 people, Boat B carries a max of 4 people and Boat C carries a max of 5 people.
Each boat must travel to a different sub Isle: Tertio, Quarto and Quintus.
Once a boat has reached a sub Isle, it can no longer be used.
‘Meeting’ is considered as being in the same vehicle or on the same Isle as the other player.
Once learners have learned to become another role, they are permanently in that role.
Helicopters must have at least one pilot to be operated.
Boats must have at least one Captain and one Engineer to be operated.
Spaceships must have at least one Pilot, one Captain and one Engineer to be operated.
Spaceships have a teleport device that can only be operated by a scientist and can only be used once.
Spaceships carry a max of 4 people.
Once a spaceship takes off, the people on that spaceship are considered to have survived (and therefore win 1 day of group VIP each).

So, contestants may post an action in bold for them to carry it out. Be careful, some of these decisions cannot be reversed (see the rules as above).

An example:

I wish to land my helicopter on Isle Prima.

Be aware that only certain contestants can do certain actions:

Only pilots can move helicopters and launch the spaceship.
Only captains can sail boats.
Only scientists can teleport players.
Only learners can learn another role.
Players that can see a fuel gauge can post in the thread asking for an update on the fuel level.

All players are able to enter/exit vehicles.

Please note, the unique actions above and entering/exiting vehicles are the only actions that players will need to carry out throughout the whole task.

The task will now begin as the 4 helicopters are flying towards Isle Prima. So the first action would be a pilot choosing to land on Isle Prima, although I would discuss information first. Good Luck.

Kyle
16-08-2014, 08:10 PM
I have the spanish word for cheetah in my note

anybody know what to do

Inseriousity.
Inseriousity., you are the Pilot of Survival Helicopter Castor. You have two passengers with you: CrazyLemurs and Jellyfish. Your helicopter is low on fuel. If it runs out of fuel, you will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Fly away from Isle Prima with 4 passengers.
Secondary Objective: Visit Isle Quintus.

Kardan
All PMs sent.

CrazyLemurs
I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW

- - - Updated - - -

aka:
I'm a captain
goal 1: meet with my partner before leaving to secundo and stay with them until the end. this suggests my partner is NOT another captain, but I'd like to see if anybody else is mentioned as having a partner:
goal 2: never meet buttons AT ALL; this means not travelling with or being on the same land as her. sorri jen x

my partner is currently on the tatou helicopter

also, our castor helicopter started with 2500 fuel; this seems an arbitrary unit but is mentioned as being low

buttons
16-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Inseriousity., you are the Pilot of Survival Helicopter Castor. You have two passengers with you: CrazyLemurs and Jellyfish. Your helicopter is low on fuel. If it runs out of fuel, you will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Fly away from Isle Prima with 4 passengers.
Secondary Objective: Visit Isle Quintus.
buttons, you are the Pilot of Survival Helicopter Tatou. You have two passengers with you: !:random!:! and Midnight-SAFE. Your helicopter is low on fuel. If it runs out of fuel, you will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Fly away from Isle Prima with no passengers.
Secondary Objective: Visit Isle Quarto.

i take it it you take my passengers or somethin as av to leave with none n you with 4 but we both have to visit separate isles

Circadia
16-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Midnight-SAFE, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are an Engineer. You look around your feet and find some paper, it might be handy:
http://i.imgur.com/HMxYzZZ.jpg
Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Guépard helicopter.
Second Objective: To never meet CrazyLemurs.

soz I've already met crazylemurs last year
but yeah dunno what the page means

Inseriousity.
16-08-2014, 08:21 PM
well abi's contradicts your plan jen cos crazylemurs is one of my passengers and she cant meet him. he cant meet with you either.

are we allowed to land at whatever that isle is called and switch people around? seems the only way to do it. im confused, i need to read the rules again but if thats true we need all 4 planes on the island at the very least then work out our next move from there.

Kyle
16-08-2014, 08:22 PM
so ive gotta get away from alex? thank god

Inseriousity.
okay just checked and that sounds right but they cant land on the island at the same time. its 1 at a time

CrazyLemurs
If we have all the copters on the ground at once, two objectives will already be failed; I will have met buttons and abi will have met me. We need two clear copters to land together and take off with different passengers to different places, right?

Kardan
16-08-2014, 08:23 PM
You must land (and then take off) at Isle Prima one helicopter at a time. You can leave/switch people on the Isle, as long as one pilot is in the helicopter to fly it out.

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 08:23 PM
in addition:

random almost certainly my partner; she's on tatou and (so far) has no objective to avoid me. I have to avoid jen on tatou, abi from tatou has to avoid me

Inseriousity.
16-08-2014, 08:28 PM
well this sounds confusing, sounds like random/becky is gonna have to disembark from jen's helicopter and meet up with us when theyve gone?

Kyle
16-08-2014, 08:28 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/images/icons/icon1.png Task 11
Jellyfish, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are a Captain. You look around your feet and find some paper, it might be handy:

Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Baudet helicopter.
Second Objective: To not be in a spaceship with anyone from your original helicopter.

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 08:29 PM
exactly mike, or you don't land first
bear in mind the awards here are for vip and not exemptions, so we don't need to play optimally just to save our own skins

!:random!:!
16-08-2014, 08:40 PM
!:random!:!, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are an Engineer. You see a fuel gauge which is only visible to you, it currently reads ‘1500’. If this number reaches 0, the helicopter will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Castor helicopter.
Secondary Objective: To get to survival on a spaceship with two pilots.

Drew
16-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Drew, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are a Captain. You see a fuel gauge which is only visible to you, it currently reads ‘3000’. If this number reaches 0, the helicopter will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Tatou helicopter.
Secondary Objective: To get to survival on a spaceship with two pilots.

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 08:42 PM
becky you're my partner :D I'm on castor and my partner is on tatou (you)

wait crap it could be me/random and drew/abi or me/abi and drew/random
eughh

Circadia
16-08-2014, 08:44 PM
I can't meet with you alex you numpty

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 08:45 PM
wait ok also I checked

PARTNERS: abi/drew AND random/me

Kyle
16-08-2014, 08:57 PM
did anybody else find a note ?

buttons
16-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Midnight found paper with stuff written on it

Circadia
16-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Yeah I posted a link to it

- - - Updated - - -

So far
Castor
Mike (Pilot)
Alex (Captain) Partner: Becky / Avoid: Jen
Kyle (Captain) Partner: ?

Tatou
Jen (Pilot)
Abi (Engineer) Partner: Drew / Avoid: Alex
Becky (Engineer) Partner: Alex

Quepard
Drew (Captain) Partner: Abi

Baudet

Aiden
16-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Skandair, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are an Engineer. You see a fuel gauge which is only visible to you, it currently reads ‘2500’. If this number reaches 0, the helicopter will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Castor helicopter.
Secondary Objective: To get to survival on a spaceship with a scientist.

Circadia
16-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Well that messed partners up

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 09:08 PM
skandair and jellyfish are partners; skandair is on baudet

Circadia
16-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Castor
Mike (Pilot)
Kyle (Captain) Partner: Skandair

Tatou
Jen (Pilot)

Quepard

Baudet
Skandair (Engineer) Partner: Kyle

scottish
16-08-2014, 10:25 PM
scottish, you are the Pilot of Survival Helicopter Baudet. You have two passengers with you: Skandair and bikini. Your helicopter is low on fuel. If it runs out of fuel, you will crash and all people on the helicopter will die. Other than surviving, you have two objectives:
Primary Objective: Fly away from Isle Prima with 2 passengers.
Secondary Objective: To visit Isle Tertio.

- - - Updated - - -

Castor
Mike (Pilot)
Kyle (Captain) Partner: Skandair

Tatou
Jen (Pilot)

Quepard

Baudet
Scottish (Pilot)
Skandair (Engineer) Partner: Kyle
bikini (Engineer)

is that right?

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 10:45 PM
so far, yes
jssy and jordan are also both on guepard as each helicopter started with 2 passengers with their pilot

Inseriousity.
16-08-2014, 10:47 PM
does anyone understand the fuel thing im really confused

Kardan
16-08-2014, 11:26 PM
I'm off to bed, so this task will have to continue in the morning :)

CrazyLemurs
16-08-2014, 11:26 PM
or never as nobody has any clue what's going on

scottish
16-08-2014, 11:29 PM
pretty much who's not posted their thing

can you give us the name of every current contestant Kardan;

Kardan
16-08-2014, 11:39 PM
pretty much who's not posted their thing

can you give us the name of every current contestant Kardan;

!:random!:!
bikini
buttons
CrazyLemurs
Drew
Inseriousity.
Jellyfish
Jordan
Jssy
Midnight-SAFE
scottish
Skandair

Jordan
16-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Won't let me copy and paste on tapatalk so i screened

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/16/7537d58c1c5036aac3b5c2e325feaf7e.jpg

Idk what's going on tho.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

buttons
16-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Is there a way to weave an exemption into this Kardan; cause am not playing this game so won't be 'stealing' them all n then ppl can ***** at each other instead of me

scottish
17-08-2014, 12:01 AM
No he doesn't deserve one

Bad loser

buttons
17-08-2014, 12:02 AM
nah just wanna see someone else 'steal' it from him n get weird abuse

Kyle
17-08-2014, 12:03 AM
the mole gets exemption anyway crazylemurs will be fine

scottish
17-08-2014, 12:03 AM
It’s the end of the world, and the 12 contestants are currently escaping from disaster. Can the contestants survive and win some prizes in the process?

For this task you will each be sent a PM stating your role in the task. This has been randomly decided. Along with your role, you will be given a primary and secondary objective as well as information about your immediate surroundings.

If a player survives until the end of a task, they win a day of group VIP. If they accomplish their primary objective, they also win a day of group VIP, and if they complete their secondary objective they win a day of group VIP. This means each player can win 3 days of group VIP, so the group can win 36 days of group VIP if everything goes correctly.

This task is possible to complete perfectly. There are no random elements involved. Picking the wrong actions at certain points can cause this task to become impossible to complete.

Each player has a role, either: Pilot, Engineer, Captain, Scientist or Learner.

Pilots are the only people that can fly the Helicopters and Spaceships.
Captains are the only people that can sail the Boats.
Scientists are the only people that can teleport people.
Learners are the only people that can learn another role.

The 12 contestants are currently split between 4 helicopters, flying from an unknown land to Isle Prima. After players fly away from Isle Prima, they will arrive to Isle Secundo. Here the group must split themselves between 3 boats and travel to either Isle Tertio, Quarto and Quintus. On each of these Isles is a spaceship that will take the players to safety. Here is a map for the task:

http://i.imgur.com/s6lCNrU.png

The following information/rules may be useful:

So, contestants may post an action in bold for them to carry it out. Be careful, some of these decisions cannot be reversed (see the rules as above).

An example:

Be aware that only certain contestants can do certain actions:

Only pilots can move helicopters and launch the spaceship.
Only captains can sail boats.
Only scientists can teleport players.
Only learners can learn another role.
Players that can see a fuel gauge can post in the thread asking for an update on the fuel level.

All players are able to enter/exit vehicles.

Please note, the unique actions above and entering/exiting vehicles are the only actions that players will need to carry out throughout the whole task.

The task will now begin as the 4 helicopters are flying towards Isle Prima. So the first action would be a pilot choosing to land on Isle Prima, although I would discuss information first. Good Luck.

Ur map says primo, u say prima

Explain

Kyle
17-08-2014, 12:05 AM
primo is a male cousin and prima is a female cousin

;o

CrazyLemurs
Who gets the exemption is irrelevant because if they need it they obviously aren't going to win

Kyle
oh i just realised it's latin

buttons
17-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Who gets the exemption is irrelevant because if they need it they obviously aren't going to win
u must need it if u were going for it today then

- - - Updated - - -

can't believe this is task 11 already how long we been here?

Kyle
17-08-2014, 12:06 AM
not true. each day more mole like behaviour comes out, the answers to questions reduce because less people are in play and it in fact gets EASIER as the game goes on. but kay. mole.

CrazyLemurs
17-08-2014, 12:07 AM
If I get it I can make your terrible losing experience maybe just a little bit quicker.

If anything, taking the exemption would have been a privelege to the group

Kyle
17-08-2014, 12:08 AM
crying

buttons
not true. each day more mole like behaviour comes out, the answers to questions reduce because less people are in play and it in fact gets EASIER as the game goes on. but kay. mole.
true, the people iv thought it's been throughout the comp haven't gone out so am probs on right lines

scottish
Are you mad

Kyle
17-08-2014, 12:10 AM
It's all a front tbh same as being a doiche in hxss to win bad awards. He's acting mad because he's the mole and wants to throw you off the scent. Classic mole behaviour

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 12:14 AM
what you mean you not playing this one jen i think we need everyone for this 1

buttons
17-08-2014, 12:16 AM
cause i don't have any skills :(

scottish
All we need to do is get every position, find out all main objectives then get each person from primo to secunda, then to a sub isle and space shipped off

But need to meet as many objectives as possible

Will work it out tomorrow if I can be bothered.

buttons
and oh yeah im the pilot lmao just tell me what to do and ill do it

scottish
17-08-2014, 12:18 AM
and oh yeah im the pilot lmao just tell me what to do and ill do it

Go get me a drink

Brad
17-08-2014, 01:05 AM
bikini, you are a passenger inside a helicopter. You do not know who the pilot is, and you do not know who the other passenger is. You are a Learner. You look around your feet and find some paper, it might be handy:

Primary Objective: Meet with your partner before you reach Isle Secundo and remain with them until survival. Your partner is on the Guépard helicopter.
Second Objective: To not learn the Pilot role.

sorry I just got home and my phone died so I couldn't do anything at work

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/Uy8HoUD.gif
plus I have this.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:12 AM
why has everyone got a partner in this game and im single

scottish
17-08-2014, 10:16 AM
story of your life

buttons
17-08-2014, 10:20 AM
maybe mike kidnaps the passengers cause he's lonely :(

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:22 AM
it is lol but wow who repped him, rude :(
im going out later today and i wont be back til after the task has finished. is there a way for someone else to 'take my move' if needed?

scottish
17-08-2014, 10:23 AM
vote by proxy

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:24 AM
yeah like that, is that allowed or did I pick a bad time to get a life?

buttons
17-08-2014, 10:28 AM
you're a pilot aren't u? only,u cn move the spaceship or w.e it is we have lool

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Kardan; confirm pls

Kardan
17-08-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm not sure how this task is going to go, just had a surprise graduation party sprung up on me by my family and I need to be there in 2 hours, so don't know how long I'll be gone for.

Kind of screws up this task.

I can let this task continue to play out until the execution I guess, if everyone is okay with that.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:36 AM
yes much better lol

Kardan
17-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Also, I guess I can let others give other peoples commands if 2 other people confirm the action.

So for example, Inseriousity. could land his helicopter by himself, or it could go:

buttons: Inseriousity. lands his helicopter.

Scottish: Confirmed.

Jellyfish: Confirmed.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 10:38 AM
that's good too. woulda been ironic that i had an argument with my dad that I'm not addicted to the computer and I could walk away at any time then I had to stay for this haha

scottish
17-08-2014, 11:00 AM
I say just close the task, no-one can be bothered, you're going away all day and inseriousity. is going

just give us 0 days vip and give it all to the mole and cancel task

buttons
17-08-2014, 11:01 AM
shup myb someone will want to try later

scottish
17-08-2014, 06:51 PM
I wish to land my helicopter on isle Prima.

buttons
17-08-2014, 06:53 PM
what ddo i do

Kardan
17-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Helicopter Baudet has landed on Isle Prima. An hour has now passed.

Helicopter Baudet must take off again before any other helicopters can land. Passengers may now exit/enter helicopter Baudet.

scottish
17-08-2014, 06:56 PM
I wish to fly to Secundo

Kardan
17-08-2014, 06:58 PM
You can't fly to Secundo until all helicopters have landed and left Prima, but you can leave Prima :P

scottish
17-08-2014, 07:03 PM
i'll leave prima

Kardan
17-08-2014, 07:05 PM
i'll leave prima

Helicopter Baudet has now left Isle Prima. Another hour has passed.

Scottish has passed his Primary Objective and the group wins a day of VIP.
Jellyfish has failed his Primary Objective.
Jssy has failed her Primary Objective.
Skandair has failed his Primary Objective.
bikini has failed his Primary Objective.

3 helicopters still need to land and leave Isle Prima before everyone makes it to Isle Secundo.

buttons
17-08-2014, 07:06 PM
-crashes plane into crazylemurs'-

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 07:23 PM
WHOA WHOA I'M ON THIS PLANE TOO

back now, we worked it out?

scottish
17-08-2014, 07:25 PM
no, i just done my objective to get the vip lol

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 07:26 PM
so im guessing now that 4 of those passengers have gone that means some other people's objectives cant be achieved either

buttons
17-08-2014, 07:38 PM
did u enjoy urn time outside michael

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 07:41 PM
i did thank you :D

scottish
17-08-2014, 07:42 PM
say land on prima then leave prima inseriousity and any other pilot.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 07:43 PM
I will land on Prima

Kardan
17-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I will land on Prima

Helicopter Castor has now landed on Isle Prima. Another hour passes.

Passengers of Castor are free to enter/exit the helicopter.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 08:04 PM
I'll leave Prima

Brad
17-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Well I guess I cleared my secondary objective because I clearly don't know anything about my pilot. Unless because I failed my first means I failed my second.

Kardan
17-08-2014, 08:06 PM
I'll leave Prima

Castor leaves Prima. Another hour passes.

Inseriousity. has failed his Primary Objective.
!:random!:! has failed her Primary Objective.
CrazyLemurs has failed his Primary Objective.

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 08:07 PM
omg scott you suck at this. :(

scottish
17-08-2014, 08:11 PM
i dont know your personal objectives

my objective was to leave prima with 2 passengers, so i got 1 day group VIP lol

so i thought all pilots might be same

scottish
17-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Kardan; can you sum up the results

who has increased personal VIP
who has increased group VIP?

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 08:35 PM
oh my bad i shoulda checked then. its a confusing task though

scottish
17-08-2014, 08:45 PM
just need to figure out who's with who and who's task, then do it in the most efficient way to get the most VIP added :P

buttons
17-08-2014, 08:46 PM
ye it prob easier than we first thought n just gsve up lol

Inseriousity.
17-08-2014, 08:47 PM
it cant be that easy, there's all this talk of fuel and stuff but it doesnt seem like it came into play while we travelled to that isle then left so yeah im either overcomplicating things or we're missing something.

Kardan
17-08-2014, 09:01 PM
just need to figure out who's with who and who's task, then do it in the most efficient way to get the most VIP added :P

Wait, you decide to do it the most efficient way after you've just ruined nearly everyone's objectives? :P

For this task, only 1 day of group VIP has been won (so far).

scottish
17-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Wait, you decide to do it the most efficient way after you've just ruined nearly everyone's objectives? :P

For this task, only 1 day of group VIP has been won (so far).

I thought it ended at 9 so got them to rush, shh!

Kardan
18-08-2014, 06:55 PM
This task is now over. The group won 1/36 days of VIP.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!