PDA

View Full Version : More protests against jibbi

Mit
02-10-2004, 08:14 PM
as i was around the hotel i had a look in the hallway, when i got to the place with the statue the was a conga line of about 17 people long saying ban jibbi! :o

i think jibbis has done a great job; be4 with ione we never had habbo olympics, habbo festival, xmas/ halloween comps :D

wow ione gave presents out on her birthday, jibbi gives out gold trophys in the competitions. all u have to do is eneter and win. it is alot more fun then getting the furni free :eusa_danc

MicroVision
02-10-2004, 08:15 PM
i see it to

Adzeh
02-10-2004, 08:21 PM
i thinks its sickening that habbos feel hey have a right to protest against jibbi. she does a very good job.
also the conga line is now promoting habbox
zoltar and missalice are there

Simonac55
02-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Honestly, I think the protest against Jibbi should be stopped. Since the time I am in Habbo Hotel, I think Jibbi has done a great job as a manager and I have nothing like that to complain about.

TheLostPara
02-10-2004, 08:34 PM
Shes Done Her Job Well, But Could Be Better

P@ND@
02-10-2004, 08:35 PM
She's a good manager.
But I heard stuff abotu the Habbotery.

jamie5k
02-10-2004, 08:41 PM
ppl dont know what jibbis job is like when they know then they can protest but for now protests shouldnt be taken place a mod should get down their and perm ban every person shouting ban jibbi coz if they werent her banned y r they here at habbo.

chi.com
02-10-2004, 09:08 PM
I suppose Jibbi has done a great job. I wasnt around when ione was manager, she had just left. Its a shame Jibbi is always getting protests against her. I think shes great. :eusa_clap

Kyle.tk
03-10-2004, 01:07 PM
Why has everyone got such a big problem with Jibbi.She has done a great job. My only problem with jibbi is that she thinks shes sumt special. She barely talks to habbos. I do think that a new hotel manager would be a nice change, but i dont think jibbi is doing a bad job, especially with all the criticisum she gets *sorry about spelling*

Butcher11
03-10-2004, 01:28 PM
I agree with every point there except not talking to us. Her duties consist of offline things more then online ones. I think hobbas are really there to keep link between staff and habbos. Don't blame her because she doesnt ahve time to see evry habbo lol, she has alot of work. :(
Habbottery, it wasn't all ehr fault because shje advertised for a good friend reem, and reem got angry because she told jibbi about the free splash I believe, but thought she'd be allowed to keep hers :p (they got taken away)
that was the only reason nobody got paid for winning it, and hence jibbi, did the right thing, they were stealing in a regard, and reem got mad, her fault i guess :s

Butcher11
03-10-2004, 01:30 PM
lol in my own forum

GommeInc
03-10-2004, 03:23 PM
No one knows if she is doing a good job or not, have you ever been a hotel manager owner? No, so no one knows whats it is like, those people shoul;d just **********, I can deal with them there :eusa_danc

Concentric - Forum Mod
Dont be rude please

Barnsley
03-10-2004, 09:59 PM
habbo used to be kool
all us ppl do is come on and be bored
everyone adord ione she was kool
jibbi just wants our money - habbo club and much more £2.50 for some pixels?
how much is hc for a year? then theres all the rares wobble diving furni
all the fun.
jibbi also made it for young ppl i see 9 year olds on habbo, shes making it for kids children toddlers. soon it will be full of babys!

dj-ally
03-10-2004, 10:02 PM
ils i cna say its the opinon so i best not meatle

Concentric
03-10-2004, 10:03 PM
habbo used to be kool
all us ppl do is come on and be bored
everyone adord ione she was kool
jibbi just wants our money - habbo club and much more £2.50 for some pixels?
how much is hc for a year? then theres all the rares wobble diving furni
all the fun.
jibbi also made it for young ppl i see 9 year olds on habbo, shes making it for kids children toddlers. soon it will be full of babys!
i think ione was particularly nice to attract more people to the hotel and make it popular.
You must remember that habbo isnt just there so that people can have fun - its a business so the whole point is to get our money.

ils i cna say its the opinon so i best not meatle
what? :s english please :p

m
07-10-2004, 07:43 PM
as if protests are going to do anything.. lol.

MissAlice
08-10-2004, 12:44 AM
i thinks its sickening that habbos feel hey have a right to protest against jibbi. she does a very good job.
also the conga line is now promoting habbox
zoltar and missalice are there

Lol, lots of habbos dance in the Hallways, the Theatre too, that does not mean they are there protesting, if that is what you are implying. They are simply having fun! Isn't that what Habbo is suppose to be about :rolleyes:

Motorollo
08-10-2004, 01:09 AM
i think jibbi did a good job but some habbos are mad cause they dont get bday pressies from her

Superside
08-10-2004, 01:12 AM
The people who are saying ban jibbi are just noobs that want to be banned and then complain about it. All they should do is lock themself in there own lil protest room and yell at the cloud in the window. ++++ What is the reason for banning Jibbi?
"She is going to do something with her life, hurry ban her!!!"
If she didn't go on habbo a lot when she was the manager why would she go on a lot after she quit. Getting banned would do nothing to her

Moose
08-10-2004, 02:11 AM
People are really stupid when it comes to ione and jibbi, i mean why? ione gave out pressies on her birthday, and jibbi didnt, should it be the other way around, and I honestly think, she couldnt help habbos as a pixelized manager, how much good would she do as a charity worker or w/e for those kids in Peru?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!