PDA

View Full Version : could you date

Sharon
19-08-2014, 10:13 PM
someone who wanted to wait until marriage to have sex???

Chris
19-08-2014, 10:15 PM
If I loved them then I would like to think that I would respect their beliefs. So yes.

hairpins
19-08-2014, 10:16 PM
depens if dey r worth it or nawt lol

cod nawt jus w8 4 sum1 hew won't nise :]

buttons
19-08-2014, 10:17 PM
yes lol
sex doesn't lessen or increase my attraction to someone so chances are them being 'bad' in bed wouldn't bother me and so i don't need to 'test' them for chemistry/sexual compatibility before getting married. if you're compatible then do have crappy sex, you will listen to each other, understand what one another likes and thus the sex gets better. its not a deciding factor for me in a relationship, nevermind a marriage.

Martin
19-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Of course haha. Their feelings and beliefs would matter far more and if you love someone then you'll go out of your way to make them happy in whatever ways you can, its not all about sex haha! It's more about the connection emotionally and feeling part of a team and stuff. Respecting what each other wants is a big part of a relationship, so if its going to work and you truly love them then something like sex wouldn't matter. Plus it will be even more special when it does happen because you'll be so much closer and stuff.

scottish
19-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Yes I would.

shiver
19-08-2014, 11:00 PM
no i couldn't.

physical contact is IMPORTANT in a relationship. if it is not up to par (let's say) and ur married, it is just a bit awk. divorce will soon ensue.

FlyingJesus
19-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Prob not, I don't care about sex that much but I can't see any logical reason for wanting to wait until marriage so I'd sort of assume they can't read or something

Matt
20-08-2014, 07:31 AM
depends if we had a really strong relationship with each other and if I was able to trust them with anything. In that case then yeah.

wixard
20-08-2014, 07:35 AM
no it's too important to me and I do believe in sexual compatibility and no matter how much communication sonetimes it just isn't enough to get to where you want with a partner

also my sexual frustration would be through the roof, and id never date someone religious so dunno why else they'd wanna wait

geo
20-08-2014, 01:23 PM
uuhhhhhh yeah. although i don't think i'd be dating this person because i don't really wanna get married (the only reason i would is bc the other person really wants to and it would be a small thing) but waiting would be fine

Jurv
20-08-2014, 01:49 PM
no probably not because marriage isn't something i want until i'm old

wixard
20-08-2014, 02:05 PM
is the sexual libido of the average person on this forum seriously that low? im not saying that in a bad way don't take offense i just find it crazy that most of you would make such a big commitment

FlyingJesus
20-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Maybe they all just want to get married asap

Inseriousity.
20-08-2014, 02:44 PM
No, I don't mind waiting for a long time but I see marriage as something to do around the 5+ year mark, not sure I could wait that long :P

Sharon
20-08-2014, 03:06 PM
no i doubt i could! would prob be like yeah sure at the start then as it goes on i would find it increasingly hard. i see it as quite an important part of an rship/commitment and would end up trying to push for marriage sooner lol which shouldn't happen... i do want to get married fairly early but thats just me lol nothing to do with sex

i'm actually surprised so many people are accepting of it in this thread wow

Hannah
20-08-2014, 03:13 PM
If I loved someone enough to consider marriage, then it wouldn't bother me and I'd still date them.

However, I never want to get married - so technically I would not date someone with those beliefs.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!