PDA

View Full Version : Love never forgotten-Story

Simonac55
02-10-2004, 08:21 PM
Love never forgotten
by Simonac55

''I...I wish I haven't gotten this far with all this. But..my love shall never be forgot...''

In a very bright day, there was a boy named Alex who was walking to get to school. Alex had brown spiky hairs and was really sportive. He was walking when he heard: ''Hey Alex''. It was Melanie. ''Hi Melanie!'' Then his face blushed and he feel a strong feeling inside him. ''Well gotta run, said Melanie. Bye!'' Then Alex said:''That feeling...is so strong inside me'' But there was a jealous guy, always watching, watching with madness...
''Class, said the teacher, let's begin the assignment'' Alex wasn't paying attention at the teacher because he thought class was borring. He mostly paied attention to Melanie. ''Ok this is it...This day is the day when I'll tell Melanie how I feel about her...'' But there was still the jealous boy watching, madness growing inside him...Suddenly, the bell rang. But Alex thought it was better to tell Melanie after school. He was very stressy all day and his hands were warm, he was turning white but inside him, he was saying: I will do it.
''RIIIINNNGGGGG'' ''Well this is it, said Alex...The day I will tell her..'' So he went, walking slowly to Melanie's locker. That was the most stressed day for him. So he arrived to Melanie's locker in 5 minutes but it was hours for him. Then he looked into her blue eyes and said: ''Melanie, can I talk to you a minute?'' ''Sure, she said. Go on'' Then, Alex taked a big breath and said ''Melanie, I feel a strong feeling about you...and that feeling...well...it's love...'' Then, Melanie was really surprised but then, she smiled and said: ''Finally, I have met my love...And it's you Alex...'' Then, Alex slowly approach to her and slowly begin to move his face closer to Melanie's when his cell phone rang. He answered. ''Hello?'' ''Alex come home now, it's late''. It was Alex's mother. ''Alright, answered Alex. I'm coming.'' Then he closed his cell phone and told to Melanie: ''Well gotta go home. See ya tomorrow!
When Alex arrived home, he came to the computer and checked his emails. Then, he saw he had an email of Melanie. He opened it and it was saying: ''Come meet me at Anderson Rd at 10:00pm. Ill be there waiting for you!'' Then, Alex took a rest before going.
''Well, here I am...'' Alex was at Anderson Road, waiting. He was so excited to take a date with Melanie. Suddenly, he saw a strange shadow. It was moving toward him. He thought it was Melanie. But then, he saw who it was and said: ''Steven..What are you doing here?'' Then, Steven answered: ''I am doing..what I should do to conquer love...'' He had a strange feeling is his face when he suddenly pulled out a knife. THen he said: ''Melanie will love me...I shall do this for you Melanie...'' Then he stabbed Alex with so many madness. Alex screamed and falled on the ground, sitting. Then, Steven just ran away...
''I...I wish I haven't went that far with all this...But my love shall never be forgotten...'' Alex was there for 20 minutes, waiting slowly to die, no one passing by. But suddenly, he heard footsteps. It was Melanie! So Melanie runned to Alex. When she saw him, she begin to cry and say: ''Alex, what happenned?'' ''Melanie...whatever happened, I will always be with you...even if I'm dead...But I love...y...'' Then, his head slowly begin to move backward and he died. Melanie was crying really much. After she was a little better, she came home. She went to her room, still crying. But then, she had an idea. She took a piece of paper and a pen and began writting:...

THE END

If you want to rate it, feel free to do so.

x!candi!x
03-10-2004, 08:37 AM
it brang a tear to my eye at the end sereously write some more :'(

Simonac55
03-10-2004, 01:56 PM
I am glad you appreciated my story :) I'll make sure to write some more in the future.

Snowboarding
09-11-2004, 09:02 PM
wow that was amazing! A very short story but I loved it! not that it was funny or anything, it was sad, but it is a very good story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!