PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] client wont load

Bloop
20-08-2014, 05:12 AM
it seems like client wont load for some apparently for mostly australian, so yh Macklebee;

post here if yrs wont too ill try consolidate 'evidence' LOL nah jk um info of the client issue (:

- - - Updated - - -

Priscilla - 55 minutes ago Reply
I got two of them before work around 1pm, Now i'm back from work and I still can't get it and it's been over 8 hours wtf?!?!

Jessica: Its happening to some of us don't panic i guess I've been sitting here for7 hours and nothing is working am annoyed i was going to play habbo all day but now my bum hurts from waitting too long

Apparition - 1 hour ago Reply
Ugh still can't get on Habbo what is going on -.-

charlotte: Ikr, omg D:
Jessica: same :/ getting annoyed waste half my time worrying about habbo >:( HABBO FIX IT SCREAMSSSSSS

Jessica - 3 hours ago Reply
I still can't get on habbo .-. its been like 4 hours does anyone have a solution cos i have none, I updated my protection, cleared my cache, restarted the internet and laptop and tried different browsers I really wanna get onto habbo :/

charlotte: Omg same thing is happening to me!
Jessica: @Charlotte is it happening to you? if not what did you do to fix it?
charlotte: @Jessica I still haven't been able to fix it, I've even tried a different computer :l Idk what else to do D:
Jessica: Some people are saying it's habbo in general.. but then I googled and Macklebee in a forum was like go through your firewall .-.
charlotte: Omg.... rtyhjk,
charlotte: Still isn't working :l Is it working for you?
Jessica: op are u australian @Charlotte ???
charlotte: I'm Australia :3
charlotte: I'm Australian***
Jessica: me too.. so maybe australians r getting affected?? idk do you live in sydney? or nearby ( i live nearby)
charlotte: Yeah, I live sort of near Sydney xD But I asked a few people from Sydney if they were having the same problems and they said no :l so idk
Jessica: @Charlotte I live in Canberra :s oh okay.. this is rlly annoying :( habbo i need u its been 4 hours ;(
charlotte: I live in Wollongong idk if you know where that is :3 xD and ikr I've been trying for sooo long :[
Jessica: yh its around Jamberoo were going there at the end of the year for a school trip so like 4 and a half hours in a bus LOL v.v @Charlotte
charlotte: oh wow lol... i hate habbo so much rn
KrushGear: try sending a ticket? yup macklebee had written habboxforum in response to ppl (like me) who currently/previously is unable to load client if you need me to send a pm to him or sth leave a comment on my page
paigeywaigey: Try to update your firewall/clear the firewall
Jessica: @paigeywaigey I've already tried that :/
Jessica: by the time I get habbo working they would send me a reply :/ @KrushGear
Apparition: I can't get on either and I'm from Melbourne :/
Gervanie: Does it stop on 85% percent when its loading?
Apparition: Mine stops at 87% then comes up with the technical issue error.
Gervanie: @Apparition I had the same problem it happens to me on firefox time to time but it usually goes away try using a different brower
Apparition: @Gervanie I've tried about 3 different browsers now, cleared my cache and still nothing. It's been happening for hours now.
Jessica: @Gervanie It's been almost 7 hours I still can't access it :(
Gervanie: @Apparition Thats strange usually when i try a different browser it works fine for me maybe wait for a few more hours it might goway
Anonymous: This has to be the longest reply list of all time lmao.
Jessica: Well its driving me nuts!
KrushGear: ive asked macklebee and waltz alr, awaiting their reply
Jessica: @KrushGear they will not be on until like 8pm my time LOL its 3pm
Gervanie: idk if you guys did this but try turning off your computer wait 5 mins then turn it back on again
from: http://habboquests.com/#articles/740-The-Great-Train-Robbery

Bloop
20-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Jessica - 2 hours ago Delete
Hi, Could you talk to Macklebee whenever, I really wanna get onto habbo I've tried about every you have or some others have told me to do, I tried rebooting internet, laptop and I tried to reboot my firewall, I've tried different browsers, different account and updated my protection - thanks Couplez

Bloop
20-08-2014, 06:16 AM
awks its resolved alr LOL

thread closed :)

Bloop
21-08-2014, 06:37 AM
oh gr8 its my turn now

loads until 87%, then redirect to http://www.habbo.com/flash_client_error that says 405 not allowed and nginx/1.7.2

any1 knows how to solve this? :o

- - - Updated - - -

tried loading another browser, clearing cache and all the other stuff still not able to get in client sigh Macklebee;

e5
21-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Didn't someone say you've got the click randomly when it gets to that point and it works or something?

Bloop
21-08-2014, 06:57 AM
oh w8 i got in OMFG sorry false alarm again freaking laptop

thread closed

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!