PDA

View Full Version : I don't know who plays this, but selling Gaiaonline.. read

Cody
22-08-2014, 03:54 PM
I haven't played in awhile probably since 2007, I have like 30k cash and a couple of rares, I don't know who's interested or still plays. I'll be selling for Habbo!

Ahnime
21-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Selling as in...? I still play Gaia but I'm not sure what you mean. :P

Rachel
21-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Selling as in...? I still play Gaia but I'm not sure what you mean. :P

He wants Habbo coins or furniture for Gaia :P

Hannah
21-09-2014, 07:03 PM
He wants Habbo coins or furniture for Gaia :P

That's against the Habbo way, is it not?

Ahnime
21-09-2014, 07:07 PM
That's against the Habbo way, is it not?
Oh, well if it's against the Habbo Way, I'd rather not. xD

scottish
21-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Yes, I'm sure he knows the risks.

Rachel
21-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Well how can people sell runescape gp for habbo? But cant sell for gaia for habbo?

Ahnime
21-09-2014, 08:06 PM
No clue, but I'm not going to do anything until I know it's okay. :P

scottish
21-09-2014, 08:07 PM
It is against the rules, Habbox simply don't care

Samantha
21-09-2014, 08:13 PM
It is against the rules, Habbox simply don't care

I remember asking about stuff like this when I was a moderator before and got told it was fine. That came from my managers, but ultimately Habbo as far as I know. I think they just draw the line at trading for real money.

MKR&*42
21-09-2014, 08:19 PM
I remember asking about stuff like this when I was a moderator before and got told it was fine. That came from my managers, but ultimately Habbo as far as I know. I think they just draw the line at trading for real money.

When I asked the customer support staff 2 years ago about trading between different websites this was the response I got;

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Habbo.

Unfortunately that option is not possible you cannot trade any items within a different websites. If you tried to do it there is no guarantee that you will received the items they offer you.

So you can do it, but if you don't get what youre promised then it is your own fault and Sulake won't do anything.

scottish
21-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods cannot be redeemed by you for “real world” money, goods, or other items of monetary value from any party. Transfers of Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods by you outside of what we permit on the Service are strictly prohibited. This means you may not buy or sell Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for “real world” money or otherwise exchange items for value outside of the Service.

Taken directly from their ToS

Rachel
22-09-2014, 08:16 PM
You're allowed to trade for trade between another game but not real life cash.

scottish
22-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Not according to their rules or terms of service.

James
23-09-2014, 12:10 AM
I always thought it was allowed. If not, ban matts kaizhi me and a few more people for trading habbo for rsgp

e5
23-09-2014, 05:41 AM
I think that rule is looked very lightly on, I think most people get away with it and Habbo turn a blind eye to it usually. As far as I know we allow it to be discussed, but if you'd rather be safer, either don't do it or speak elsewhere :¬:

lRhyss
23-09-2014, 08:37 AM
Not according to their rules or terms of service.
In all fairness, I asked Waltz if I could have Kyle lend me £10 for a train fare and in return donate 6GB (or something like that) - She didn't seem bothered at all. I don't think Habbox Staff really care, just the "higher-ups".

Although my friend once got banned for advertising his Runescape account for sale in Vintus' Trade City :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!