PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One

Cody
22-08-2014, 05:09 PM
When I first got the Xbox One all my friends stayed back on the 360, it sucks because when I'm on I have no one to play with and it gets so boring quickly. Can any of you relate to this?

scottish
22-08-2014, 05:47 PM
No, I wouldnt' buy a console unless the people I played with also bought it.

Cody
22-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Yeah, It really sucks we use to have a search and destroy team and now I'm on the Xbox one console alone, sucks.

Chris
22-08-2014, 09:08 PM
A few of my friends got an Xbox one at the same time as me so it hasn't been too bad. I don't play it that much anyway

Cody
22-08-2014, 09:09 PM
I don't either to be honest, but before like 9 months ago when the Xbox One came out I was playing single player games like Dead Rising 3

Oleh
23-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Not personally, all my mates who I actually play with on a regular basis got an Xbox One on Day 1.

Matthew
24-08-2014, 11:11 AM
this is why you should always buy the console your friends are getting :P

GoldenMerc
24-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Iv had the one since day one, its really not that great. Mine jams, lags, just annoying in theory. I still have to use my 360 for GTA also...

dbgtz
24-08-2014, 01:54 PM
I don't know anybody who is going to upgrade to a next gen console so I'm literally just going to be buying a next gen console (PS4 initially, maybe Xbone when it's dirt cheap) for exclusives (and MGSV even though it is coming to PC) only :P

Honor-Branch
24-08-2014, 02:07 PM
my friends still play on ps3 and we plan to play ps4 when everybody has one

Cody
24-08-2014, 02:35 PM
Not personally, all my mates who I actually play with on a regular basis got an Xbox One on Day 1.
Wow you definitely lucked out then, because I guess you can say the same about playing with other friends, it definitely makes it more fun and enjoyable!

- - - Updated - - -

this is why you should always buy the console your friends are getting :P
Hahaha, that's the thing most of then haven't even upgraded yet and a couple switched to the PS4 from the Xbox 360!

- - - Updated - - -

Iv had the one since day one, its really not that great. Mine jams, lags, just annoying in theory. I still have to use my 360 for GTA also...

I would have to agree that it isn't as fun as I thought it would be either but since I'm going into college it has some pretty good features like blue ray player and a couple of other things so I enjoy using it other than just gaming

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know anybody who is going to upgrade to a next gen console so I'm literally just going to be buying a next gen console (PS4 initially, maybe Xbone when it's dirt cheap) for exclusives (and MGSV even though it is coming to PC) only :P

Yeah, that's a very good idea because probably by Christmas the PS4 and Xbox one will be like 150$ and that's a decent price especially than paying 300$+ for it! But it's a very smart idea!

- - - Updated - - -

my friends still play on ps3 and we plan to play ps4 when everybody has one
Yeah, EVERYONE is switching to the PS4 and a lot of my friends are loving it! I'm happy and satisfied with my Xbox One though! Although both are great systems! :P

IzzyUhh
24-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Yeah everyone I used to play on 360 bought a PS4 Instead of xbox one, and they also kept their 360 got GTA V because they got it like the week it came out then got a new console for xmas... logic! I'm still stuck with a 360 and GTA IV

Cody
24-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Yeah everyone I used to play on 360 bought a PS4 Instead of xbox one, and they also kept their 360 got GTA V because they got it like the week it came out then got a new console for xmas... logic! I'm still stuck with a 360 and GTA IV

The 360 isn't that bad just mine is from when it first came out so it isn't in the best condition! When I turn it out it basically sounds like a plane fan and doesn't cool off ever and I get the red ring from the heat, But yeah I've noticed a lot of people switching to the PS4 as well! And I liked GTA V for a little bit but got to bored of it quickly ;(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!