PDA

View Full Version : Rare Values Weekly XXI

-:Undertaker:-
26-08-2014, 01:53 AM
http://habbox.com/#!/News/article/2200

New one out, this week I look at a few marquees as i've found their movement in recent months quite interesting.

Thoughts?

Zak
26-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Pretty much agree with the article. I've always liked marquees, they just bring something a little different to the room (my opinion) better than monoliths. I recently brought a blue marquee as I remember seeing one in -UGLY-'s room a few years ago? and thinking how neat it looked.

I agree with the red marquee too. Looks a little overpriced atm - though stable.

-:Undertaker:-
28-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Pretty much agree with the article. I've always liked marquees, they just bring something a little different to the room (my opinion) better than monoliths. I recently brought a blue marquee as I remember seeing one in -UGLY-'s room a few years ago? and thinking how neat it looked.

I agree with the red marquee too. Looks a little overpriced atm - though stable.

Agreed, I think a lot of how an item is viewed has to do with how the first ones were viewed when they were introduced..... the yellow and green on the British hotel were widely bought, and thus sank in value.... meaning the whole collection was viewed as utter rubbish.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!