PDA

View Full Version : Rare Badges

Zipol
28-08-2014, 04:06 PM
First off, sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. Wasn't really sure if it belongs here.

Recently I have had lots of people asking about my badges (see image). I explain to people that I got lucky a couple of years ago, when we had a poll to vote for the winners of the Oscars. Therefore I gained 5 Oscar themed badges, each for winner in a category that I predicted.

I have been told on numerous occasions that these 5 badges are considered "rare badges". But I honestly have no clue haha. Someone was telling the that there are some people on habbo that actually buy badges(?).

So, Are these Badges rare? And do you have any so called "Rare" badges?

Tom :)

http://i59.tinypic.com/33o5k40.jpg

lemons
28-08-2014, 04:25 PM
depends how many people picked the right answer for each one

i have these on another account and i managed to guess every single one correct

Kardan
28-08-2014, 04:31 PM
I've got loads of old school badges on my account, my two rarest badges are probably Dark is Rising winner, only 20 in the hotel, and ex-X, only about ~50 in the hotel.

Rarest badge I've ever had was the VIP badge (Was great playing kick wars with that) and XTL Host and XTL Gamer badges, only 5 in the hotel.

Prosiary
28-08-2014, 04:37 PM
depends how many people picked the right answer for each one

i have these on another account and i managed to guess every single one correct

Rarity depends on how many people have the set. If only about 50 people have the set then I'd class it as pretty rare imo :)

IWishIWasCool
28-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Those are NOT old school.

They're not ''rare''

*REMOVED*

Edited by Nick (Assistant Forum Manager): Please don't be rude towards others.

MKR&*42
28-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Iwishiwascool you need to chill the **** out lmao.

Okeanos
28-08-2014, 05:37 PM
I've got loads of old school badges on my account, my two rarest badges are probably Dark is Rising winner, only 20 in the hotel, and ex-X, only about ~50 in the hotel.

Rarest badge I've ever had was the VIP badge (Was great playing kick wars with that) and XTL Host and XTL Gamer badges, only 5 in the hotel.

as youre permd, this doesnt count. wannabe. (p.s. i found out the real reason you were permd, how come you lied to everyone?!??!?!)

karter
28-08-2014, 05:39 PM
thousands of people got this badge just sayin

Kardan
28-08-2014, 06:29 PM
as youre permd, this doesnt count. wannabe. (p.s. i found out the real reason you were permd, how come you lied to everyone?!??!?!)

When did I lie to everyone?

buttons
28-08-2014, 06:32 PM
why were u banned aiden oooo this sounds juicy

Kyle
28-08-2014, 06:37 PM
didn't he rob furniture from a habbo staff account

I have quite a few 'rare' badges spread across all of my accounts. I just wear the ones I like the look of.

and no those oscar ons aren't really all that rare, they're poll badges are they not.

jorsian
28-08-2014, 07:02 PM
They aren't rare. I would consider a rare badge to be anything earned in 2006 or prior OR anything that was given to less than 10 people.

Draqom
28-08-2014, 07:28 PM
I got the badge Lost_Witness gave out in a kick wars event agesssssssss ago
Only 6 people got it from what I'm aware (this being habbo uk before it merged)

http://puu.sh/bbHty/a4ef5f5dfc.png

Okeanos
28-08-2014, 08:39 PM
When did I lie to everyone?

u lied to me. go on, give ur reason for being permd and then we shall see how many more ppl u lied to.......... go on.......

Kardan
28-08-2014, 08:41 PM
u lied to me. go on, give ur reason for being permd and then we shall see how many more ppl u lied to.......... go on.......

And when have I ever told you why I'm banned?

Okeanos
28-08-2014, 08:52 PM
And when have I ever told you why I'm banned?

a while ago. are u gonna say or not... wana know what other lies youve told

Kardan
28-08-2014, 08:54 PM
a while ago. are u gonna say or not... wana know what other lies youve told

Nope. And I've probably told many, many lies in my lifetime. Whoops.

OT: Those Oscar badges aren't rare.

Okeanos
28-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Nope. And I've probably told many, many lies in my lifetime. Whoops.

OT: Those Oscar badges aren't rare.

ok well ill tell ppl shall i. u tell ppl u stole habbo x furni from staff but the truth is u got on mystique!'s acct and stole her furni

DPS
28-08-2014, 09:11 PM
ok well ill tell ppl shall i. u tell ppl u stole habbo x furni from staff but the truth is u got on mystique!'s acct and stole her furni
oooo thats so naughty of him ;o

Plebings
28-08-2014, 09:43 PM
it's easy to lose track now, especially since so many events now are undocumented and leave from the news-scroll-thing. depends who you talk to on whats rare, i think less than 10 is rare, less than 50 is uncommon and any from polls or quests are just common.

i'm still a badge lover at heart so i do like to show off the badges i won from comps, just wish my rarer ones were a bit cuter! rarest of mine would be the harajuku love badge, that me and 3 friends got, only i still go on so it's unique to me! and recently got the bloody bathtub one which 5 of us got for building comp.

lawrawrrr
28-08-2014, 09:56 PM
Ms.Aquamarine; definitely has all 5 and it's a poll so probably quite a lot of people have them!

The rarest badge I own is the one I won a comp with, only 11 of them (10 people I chose plus one of my own) and the cornucopia prize

My badge design: http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/article_images_us/badge_lawrawrrr.gif (still grr I didn't win with this, I love it) - 11 of them

The badge I won: http://i.imgur.com/e7ENP6W.png- 25 of them

And I SHOULD have won the Gold Childline badge for winning a party room comp but I never got given it :'(

Michael
28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
On my most recent account I've got:

Top 10 recycler
Top 5 palooza video comp winner
Stories pixel art mentor (11 approx released)
Stories video editor mentor badges (6 approx released)
Sports media mogul (5 handed out)
Football facelift (10 given out)
Various other stories badges with less than 15 handed out

iBlueBox
29-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Those are not rare them ones.

The hafta versions of them are though.

Cody
30-08-2014, 01:51 PM
I wouldn't consider it too rare but I guess I could say the Christmas tree 06' badge and the Wobble Squabble, Battle Ball, and Snow Storm badge from 2007 not the one Battle Banzai or the other junk games.

JACKTARD
05-09-2014, 02:03 PM
I won one of the Big Wave badges a few years ago, you had to do something to be in with a chance of winning then I think about 20 were given out every week over the theme.

steamyxo
10-09-2014, 05:03 PM
doesnt ihop22 have this badge that he made that was meant to be released but never was so hes the only one with it?????

e5
11-09-2014, 03:36 PM

I had the VIP badge and got it removed for blocking :(

Stadiums
11-09-2014, 04:17 PM

What did the VIP badge actually do? I can't find anything about it on the Wiki

Kyle
11-09-2014, 04:35 PM
What did the VIP badge actually do? I can't find anything about it on the Wiki
Allowed overriding in full rooms and nobody could kick you. that's about it. i had it for 1 week before helkat realised she gave it by accident oops

Kardan
11-09-2014, 04:40 PM

So you could say you were abusing your power? :O

Stadiums
11-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Allowed overriding in full rooms and nobody could kick you. that's about it. i had it for 1 week before helkat realised she gave it by accident oops
Oh haha, were they given out for any particular reason or was it just being in the right place at the right time

e5
12-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Oh haha, were they given out for any particular reason or was it just being in the right place at the right time

I had mine for the pixel maze. It was so we could complete the pixel maze whilst the audience watched, and we wouldn't get kicked out for the room being too full :P

Kardan
12-09-2014, 07:12 AM
I had mine for the International Habbo X meeting. They needed to cram 140 people into one guest room, so felt uncomfortable giving everyone Habbo X badges, so they handed out VIP badges instead...

jesus
12-09-2014, 08:03 PM
everyone used to bum my badges i dont think these are around much any more

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/TC1_HHUK.gif
http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/XM4_HHUK.gif
http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/BTB_HHUK.gif

http://habboo-a.akamaihd.net/c_images/album1584/SNW_HHUK.gif

Dipsy
24-10-2014, 05:11 AM
My rarest is the Shabbolin badge :)

http://tashload.com/Uploader/uploads//h8Tc31e.gif

Alkaz
24-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Don't really have any rare badges. Probably my least common one is the Mei-Ling full ying and yang badge.

RyRy
24-10-2014, 07:34 PM
It's rare that I get to show off my badges.

http://i.imgur.com/Kb2vP5A.png

Habbowood badge was given to peeps in 2006/2007, only people who got their movies put up got it. AFAIK, I'm the only person who is active(ISH) that has this badge.

Shabbolin badge was from 2005, Streets of Bobba quest blah blah kind rare.

Playwriter badge was given to people who submitted poems, hardly any got given out.

Valentines badge was from when they did the SUPERLOVE thing back in 2005 again, pretty hard to get back then but yeah.

BETA badge was for taking part in the BETA, though I didn't get selected in the first batch of users so I didn't get the colorful version boo hoo.

I got a couple of other badges that are sorta rare but these are kinda my fav badges.

Plucked
24-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Yeah, in my opinion they are rare - idk what rare badges I have, a couple from years back. One badge I really wanted was the Xmas 2006 one but didnt get it, gutted :(

Alkaz
25-10-2014, 01:04 PM
It's rare that I get to show off my badges.

http://i.imgur.com/Kb2vP5A.png

Habbowood badge was given to peeps in 2006/2007, only people who got their movies put up got it. AFAIK, I'm the only person who is active(ISH) that has this badge.

Shabbolin badge was from 2005, Streets of Bobba quest blah blah kind rare.

Playwriter badge was given to people who submitted poems, hardly any got given out.

Valentines badge was from when they did the SUPERLOVE thing back in 2005 again, pretty hard to get back then but yeah.

BETA badge was for taking part in the BETA, though I didn't get selected in the first batch of users so I didn't get the colorful version boo hoo.

I got a couple of other badges that are sorta rare but these are kinda my fav badges.
i have the coloured BETA badge, didn't realise it was that rare. jesus; I saw Bexter.... The other day with the same BB badge. I was surprised when I saw it, haven't seen it for years!

Kotu
25-10-2014, 03:14 PM
The oldest badge I have is the Team Elf one from 2005. I don't see many people wearing it when I am online, probably because it's so old but it's not rare at all.

I always wanted the valentines heart one lol.

Hannah
25-10-2014, 04:14 PM
i have the coloured BETA badge, didn't realise it was that rare. jesus; I saw Bexter.... The other day with the same BB badge. I was surprised when I saw it, haven't seen it for years!

Literally everyone was BETA in the end lol

Also RyRy the BETA coloured badge wasn't given out for being in the first batch - I was picked in the third batch I believe and I also was given the coloured version. I can't remember what it was for, but it was for doing another step.

OT: Those badges were given out to thousands, they aren't really rare at all.

My rarest is probably the Habborella Rope Heart badge, not really rare but not overly common either.

I am still so jealous of anyone with the pink heart SUPERLOVE badge. ;(

jesus
25-10-2014, 06:34 PM
i have the coloured BETA badge, didn't realise it was that rare. @jesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=3276); I saw Bexter.... The other day with the same BB badge. I was surprised when I saw it, haven't seen it for years!edit: i forgot id posted in this thread

RyRy
25-10-2014, 08:03 PM
i have the coloured BETA badge, didn't realise it was that rare. @jesus (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=3276); I saw Bexter.... The other day with the same BB badge. I was surprised when I saw it, haven't seen it for years!

I thought it was, I never see them around anymore.

The oldest badge I have is the Team Elf one from 2005. I don't see many people wearing it when I am online, probably because it's so old but it's not rare at all.

I always wanted the valentines heart one lol.

KOTU YOURE STILL AROUND!? It's Pyroka in case you were wondering, I did a stint at YouHabbo or YourHabbo, I can't actually remember the name. :P

Also @RyRy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81175) the BETA coloured badge wasn't given out for being in the first batch - I was picked in the third batch I believe and I also was given the coloured version. I can't remember what it was for, but it was for doing another step.

My rarest is probably the Habborella Rope Heart badge, not really rare but not overly common either.

I am still so jealous of anyone with the pink heart SUPERLOVE badge. ;(

Had no idea the BETA badges weren't that rare. In taht case, probably my christmas 2006 badge is the next option I'd choose.

Alkaz
25-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Cool-Kitten007 robbed me of a the pink superlove badge, I managed to tag her or what ever you needed to do to get the badge in the Theatredome and she went AFK and I never got it :'[ I was so gutted, and seeing as her and SkaterChu were the superlove couple, they had the badges that the staff had and could award people the badges as well.

RyRy
26-10-2014, 02:31 PM
Cool-Kitten007 robbed me of a the pink superlove badge, I managed to tag her or what ever you needed to do to get the badge in the Theatredome and she went AFK and I never got it :'[ I was so gutted, and seeing as her and SkaterChu were the superlove couple, they had the badges that the staff had and could award people the badges as well.

Haha I swear I remember you complaining about that back then when I got it and you were like COOL-KITTEN UGHHHHHHH :@

Yeah I dunno whether they could give the badges though. News to me anyway.

Alkaz
26-10-2014, 07:07 PM
Haha I swear I remember you complaining about that back then when I got it and you were like COOL-KITTEN UGHHHHHHH :@

Yeah I dunno whether they could give the badges though. News to me anyway.
Well I don't know about physically awarding the badges but they had the super love badges with the guns on the like the staff. Meh not 100% sure. And yah that sounds like me lol

Kotu
26-10-2014, 07:33 PM
KOTU YOURE STILL AROUND!? It's Pyroka in case you were wondering, I did a stint at YouHabbo or YourHabbo, I can't actually remember the name. :P

Ish lol. I log in every so often to catch up and see what's up. I remember you from YourHabbo :D

Rixion
29-10-2014, 03:21 PM
My rarest is the Candy Floss badge from 2008, but I'm not sure if it's really that rare or not...

JoeAKADCeption
29-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I've only got the xmas 2006 badge which might be abit uncommon due to the amount of time passed! I really wanted the halloween teeth!

eLv
31-10-2014, 05:56 AM

Also @RyRy (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81175) the BETA coloured badge wasn't given out for being in the first batch - I was picked in the third batch I believe and I also was given the coloured version. I can't remember what it was for, but it was for doing another step.

I'm pretty sure the coloured beta badges was given to those who submitted a bug during the beta, a lot of peeps got it back then. I guess only a few of them still come on the game now.

Hannah
31-10-2014, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure the coloured beta badges was given to those who submitted a bug during the beta, a lot of peeps got it back then. I guess only a few of them still come on the game now.

Ah that may possibly have been it - sounds about right. ;>

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!