PDA

View Full Version : Gomme'incs site

RLY-CRAIG?
10-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Seeing how Gommeinc disses everyones work-I thought i'd show his website which I must say is **** and a bit like habbox0

www.gihabbo.co.uk

So Gomme don't dis if yours isn't even good!

nelly
10-09-2005, 06:37 PM
:S its well gd he aint dissed me so im not dissin im

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 06:38 PM
How very immature of you :rolleyes: and secondly, if you had any brains, the site is not owned by me but a friend. I am a manager in some places. Also some people like the Habbo layout and how is it familiar to Habbox? Rare Watch is up to date :s

Tommy
Seeing how Gommeinc disses everyones work-I thought i'd show his website which I must say is **** and a bit like habbox0

www.gihabbo.co.uk

Go home... thats all i need to say.

juzi
How very immature of you :rolleyes: and secondly, if you had any brains, the site is not owned by me but a friend. I am a manager in some places. Also some people like the Habbo layout and how is it familiar to Habbox? Rare Watch is up to date :s

LOL .

nelly
10-09-2005, 06:39 PM
gomme when u sed very immature was u bein sarcastic 2 me?

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 06:40 PM
No... I was talking about Sir Whines alot :rolleyes:

nelly
10-09-2005, 06:44 PM
rofl :p :) lol

Drewar
10-09-2005, 06:44 PM
It's a good site, NeighHorse, you should try building one without freewebs. Sod off. Thanks :)

nelly
10-09-2005, 06:45 PM
rofl even funnier xD :d

Mentor
10-09-2005, 06:52 PM

www.gihabbo.co.uk

Just as a side note, your aware i construted that layout arnt you ? And what exsactly is wrong with it :s

Homesrfan
10-09-2005, 06:56 PM
If you think your somehow redeming yourself becuase he dissed your site, I would just like to say that his site (or the site he manages, whatever) is MUCH better then yours. It has many great tools. A lot of great conten on his site.
Calling his site bad is WAY WRONG! Lmao.
You fail.

nelly
10-09-2005, 06:57 PM
mentor layout is gd

splintercell!
10-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Its alot better than your. It nearly became official and has some really great features.. "/ so your just getting yourself owned really and looking like a complete noob.

RLY-CRAIG?
10-09-2005, 07:01 PM
It's a good site, NeighHorse, you should try building one without freewebs. Sod off. Thanks :)

Erm externals you forgot that it's you that uses freewebs and not me........

Mentor
10-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Im still waiting for an answer? "hat exscatly is wrong with the layout i made for gihabbo? if u dont say how am i supposed to fix it :rolleyes:

splintercell!
10-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Please show us your site and we could compare it with Gommes <3 or cant you even make a decent site with a good layout?? Also gomme made a forum skin thats used on loads of forums. So what the point in making a fool of yourself over it. Also you cant fix the layout because its perfectly fine theres absolutely wrong with it "/ its a great design for a habbo fansite really.

nelly
10-09-2005, 07:05 PM
splinter im 14 hes prob older and bet ur bout 30 ^_^ designin habbo sites

splintercell!
10-09-2005, 07:06 PM
im not 30 o.O you dont actually have to be old to know much and be a good web designer.

-sFusion-
10-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Well, I dont find it a bad site honestly. Maybe a little to much like the habbo page, but it still looks good to me :)

Drewar
10-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I don't have a website?

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 07:28 PM
What a stupid comment that was and we are all still waiting for an answer on Why Mentor can't design layouts :rolleyes:

the wombats
10-09-2005, 07:35 PM
True, Loads of people use that website, so why would people diss it? It has something not many sites have, text converters

zak-x
10-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Well i think its a good site nothing to blab about.

RLY-CRAIG?
10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Im still waiting for an answer? "hat exscatly is wrong with the layout i made for gihabbo? if u dont say how am i supposed to fix it :rolleyes:

I don't know it just doesnt have the right feel and looks a bit like habbos

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 08:00 PM
That was the point :rolleyes: plus it can be used easily without all these random boxes everywhere which just makes it hard to navigate and makes users feel crowded. The difference between HabboHotel.co.uks and GIHabbos is one expands and one doesn't.

2hd.
10-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Considering GIHabbo has the potential to become as popular, if more, than Habbox, i think you should think about what you are posting..

RLY-CRAIG?
10-09-2005, 08:08 PM
Considering GIHabbo has the potential to become as popular, if more, than Habbox, i think you should think about what you are posting..

I think you should!

GommeInc
10-09-2005, 08:50 PM
I think I know why it didn't become official last time. I am guessing the Owner was using a Hotmail addy at the time, but that has been changed now because I told him to *gives evil look*

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 08:00 AM
I think I know why it didn't become official last time. I am guessing the Owner was using a Hotmail addy at the time, but that has been changed now because I told him to *gives evil look*

Yeah,yeah,yeah excuses excuses!

Jamlew
11-09-2005, 08:24 AM
NeighHorse, admit it, your views are not needed! If you haven't got something good to say, THEN DON'T SAY IT. If you hate it so much, why do you post about it and visit it?

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 08:29 AM
NeighHorse, admit it, your views are not needed! If you haven't got something good to say, THEN DON'T SAY IT. If you hate it so much, why do you post about it and visit it?

Shut up please and go back to nursery

splintercell!
11-09-2005, 08:31 AM
not really you just got roared by everyone on this forum "/ and your attempt to make Gomme look stupid failed..

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 08:36 AM
That's what you think fool

splintercell!
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM
yes it is and Im right, no one actually agreed with you "/

Jamlew
11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Shut up please and go back to nursery

Go back to nursery. sorry, ive never been to nursery...

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Go back to nursery. sorry, ive never been to nursery...

Ooops sorry-Forgot you're not old enough for that yet :d

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:05 AM
:o leave my gomme alone. And Trampytramp owns it idiot lol. I know cause I work there and it's a helpful friendly site. Not rubbish site at all. :@

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 10:06 AM
:o leave my gomme alone. And Trampytramp owns it idiot lol. I know cause I work there and it's a helpful friendly site. Not rubbish site at all. :@

And who asked for your opinion?

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:11 AM
who asked for yours? about gihabbo? Listen y make a thread about a site you hate and get it more pop. As I work there I'm saying thanks :).

dadofdamatrix
11-09-2005, 10:12 AM
And who asked for your opinion?

Erm...You did, when you made a thread about it.
You are a complete plonka...Splinter is correct, you tried and failed to make someone who is loved and worshipped look stupid.
And lets see, who would know more about websites. You, or me and the webdesigners?

The site is wicked :)

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Erm...You did, when you made a thread about it.
You are a complete plonka...Splinter is correct, you tried and failed to make someone who is loved and worshipped look stupid.
And lets see, who would know more about websites. You, or me and the webdesigners?

The site is wicked :)
:o I'll tell trampy we got a fan. Dont that I do much lol. I'm just a news reporter :P. Anyway like I said go ahead make this thread. Cause more people will look at the site and like it so they'll keep coming back.

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 10:22 AM
who asked for yours? about gihabbo? Listen y make a thread about a site you hate and get it more pop. As I work there I'm saying thanks :).

And i'm saying shut-up

dadofdamatrix
11-09-2005, 10:24 AM
You can say it....She won't do it.
Admin it...Its over...

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:24 AM
And i'm saying shut-up
:o lol isn't it wierd when people get no back up off people they say Shut-up :P. lol No thanks and get facts before you post like the fact it's Trampytramps site and that many people like it.

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
ADMIN PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
Finnaly he sees that no one will back him up. I second this delete the thread please.

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Finnaly he sees that no one will back him up. I second this delete the thread please.

No it's because it's turning into spam-

AND PLEASE DELETE

GommeInc
11-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Not spam, it still is on topic, we are taking about the site which from the Title, it shows it. So it should stay open because we are still talking about the site.

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM
Not spam, it still is on topic, we are taking about the site which from the Title, it shows it. So it should stay open because we are still talking about the site.
I have no idea what you just said but really this thread is abit pointless as it's not your site lol. But still the debate goes on.

GommeInc
11-09-2005, 10:58 AM
I just woke up :P

Yeah,yeah,yeah excuses excuses!
I wasn't making excuses, I was merely thinking that this maybe why it didn't become official. Or if it didn't maybe it was because the site was not yet complete? In some areas it still isn't...

FrozenWhisper
11-09-2005, 11:27 AM
I just woke up :P

I wasn't making excuses, I was merely thinking that this maybe why it didn't become official. Or if it didn't maybe it was because the site was not yet complete? In some areas it still isn't...
He's right since the offical vote gihabbo have had many new things. A new forum, new fonts and even a cimera thingy :)

Jamlew
11-09-2005, 02:58 PM
I think NeighHorse is a little 4 year old who cannot make his own websites so the criticises other peoples.

I bet, even if a site had been voted the best in the world by half the Earth's population Neigh would still say that it was a load of rubbish.

leaked
11-09-2005, 03:13 PM
NIEGH GROW UP FIRST YOU SAY YOUR OPENING A CHAT THEN LAST MONTH BEFORE U CLOSED IT U SAID YOU HAVE DONE THE CHAT WILL BE OPENING ON THE 1ST WHERE IS THIS "CHAT"?? OH WAIT AM INUTE U CLOSED IT:)

BACK ON TOPIC NICE SITE;]

:BlueTails
11-09-2005, 03:17 PM
I Dont Like It

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 03:40 PM
NIEGH GROW UP FIRST YOU SAY YOUR OPENING A CHAT THEN LAST MONTH BEFORE U CLOSED IT U SAID YOU HAVE DONE THE CHAT WILL BE OPENING ON THE 1ST WHERE IS THIS "CHAT"?? OH WAIT AM INUTE U CLOSED IT:)

BACK ON TOPIC NICE SITE;]

Leaked-SamsterTown's not planned to open until october/november and I have never 'closed' it or said it's opening on the first of september and it's still going strongly-And leaked mate learn to spell!

мϊкэ
11-09-2005, 03:48 PM
rofl even funnier xD :d
are you having fun because nobody is dissing your site? becuase you have said "lol" or "rofl" after like every post :s

GommeInc
11-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Leaked-SamsterTown's not planned to open until october/november and I have never 'closed' it or said it's opening on the first of september and it's still going strongly-And leaked mate learn to spell!
NeighHorse learn perfect Grammar :P Below is your post correctly:

Leaked, SamsterTown's not planned to open until October/November and I have never 'closed' it or said it's opening on the first of September and it's still going strongly... Oh and leaked mate, learn to spell!

мϊкэ
11-09-2005, 03:55 PM
GIHabbo is unique, its different to all the layouts you see every day on all sites, i would say.. the only problem is the font on these (i dont think it blends very well sorry):

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/xenigma/updi.gif

RLY-CRAIG?
11-09-2005, 04:16 PM
NeighHorse learn perfect Grammar :P Below is your post correctly:

Why thankyou very much :d (****)

Mentor
12-09-2005, 10:02 PM
GIHabbo is unique, its different to all the layouts you see every day on all sites, i would say.. the only problem is the font on these (i dont think it blends very well sorry):

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/xenigma/updi.gif
Hehe, i kinda have a limited font supply, and lazyness did the rest, any idea what the proper font is and maybe it can be updated etc "/

splintercell!
13-09-2005, 08:03 AM
its voltar probably :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!