PDA

View Full Version : Mad Mornings - Ends 26th September

Yupt
28-08-2014, 11:32 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/HabNew/mad+mornings

So, by the time this competition is released anyway, the other day I woke up to the sound of drills close by, at first I thought it was just next door putting shelves up or something but then as I went downstairs to the kitchen, looked out of the front door I saw a man drilling holes into the side of the house. My reaction must have looked priceless, it just wasn't what I was expecting. Turns out he was attaching a house sign next to the front door, noone had bothered to tell me this was going to happen though. Next, as I was making breakfast a car pulls up in the drive way, the driver gets out and walks off down the road.. It was a very peculiar morning and took me off guard. Anyway, for this competition I want you to tell me what you think would be the weirdest way to start your day!

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep
Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=812970&p=8255961#post8255961) for more information about prizes

Bloop
21-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Waking up early on my own because it have never happened before I love sleeping so much lol

Honor-Branch
21-09-2014, 01:00 PM
waking up and seeing a flying sausage

Lewis
21-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Waking up in a habbo hotel lodge bed, with a pet crocodile next to it and a sack of coins.

Chloe7355
21-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Waking up after having a dream and wondering if it actually happened or not

Harry98
22-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Waking up early and get ready for school, and then I realized it was 3am, and I need to wait for 3 more hours until school because I couldn't sleep back.

Paige.
22-09-2014, 11:36 AM
waking up to find that every single piece of furniture in your house (apart from your bed that you were sleeping on) was gone, so your whole house was empty except from the bed...
then you look outside to see that all of the furniture is piled up in a big heap in your garden... everything

function09
22-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Waking up and do the usual thing I do to prepare for school. I go to the bathroom, then I hear the voice of my mum and she said "Jeremy Wake up!". I thought that she didn't knew that I already awake, but she was right. I just wake up and see my mum besides me shaking me. I'm still in my bed and she said that I'm late.. Then I realize that the preparing thing I do is just a dream.

Matt
26-09-2014, 08:25 AM
waking up to your ex in your bed and the last thing you remember was you playing with your dog in the park?

!:random!:!
26-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Going to bed with a 9 and waking up with a 2!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!