PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Needed! Builders Club

Paige.
02-09-2014, 06:28 PM
Okay I need to make some rooms which will require alot of furniture and some of it is hard to find
Should I get builders club instead of having to search for all the furni and spending alot of credits?
Or will people think I'm cheap because I don't own the furniture in the room?
Usually my main struggle is finding furniture I need and this would obviously solve that but I'm just wondering what you would do in this situation, would you want to make a good impression owning all of the furniture or would people look past that?

dbgtz
02-09-2014, 06:30 PM
work out what furni you need which is in BC
work out how many credits it would cost
work out the value of those credits
if the value of those credits is more then BC (for however long you need BC), then do it.

Hannah
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Tom has a very good point.

Work out which will be more efficient for you in the long run - while many people look past BC now, there are still some who will see it as 'cheap'.

Lewis
02-09-2014, 07:04 PM
You could temporarily use BC and slowly bit by bit replace the BC furni with real furni as you go? :)

:odey:
02-09-2014, 08:12 PM
I love builders club. I think its tactical rather than cheap.

Storking
02-09-2014, 09:18 PM
Builder's club is the best thing to come to habbo in recent times! Take advantage of it. :P

It's worth way more than any amount of credits imo, being able to use the blocks is great and having 2000 pieces of one single item can be useful. Plus as you've said, it'll save you a lot of time browsing cred shops.

I've noticed a few snobby comments about it but most people are using it now, especially if you want to build a fansite event or enter a building competition.

Paige.
02-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks everyone! Hmmm, it will cost £6.99 a month...
How many of you have a monthly subscription to it?

Storking
02-09-2014, 09:42 PM
I paid £3 for a 14 day membership and then entered competitions to win builder's club for free. :)

That's the best way to do it I think. There are regular comps with 1 month builder's club prize for 1st place or the top 5.

Paige.
02-09-2014, 09:52 PM
I paid £3 for a 14 day membership and then entered competitions to win builder's club for free. :)

That's the best way to do it I think. There are regular comps with 1 month builder's club prize for 1st place or the top 5.

:O
Okay, what sort of competitions?

Storking
02-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Most, if not all, room building competitions offer 1 month builder's club as a top prize or top 5 prize. :)

e.g.
http://www.habbo.com/articles/3336-habbo-wild-west-room-competiton---ranchorama
http://www.habbo.com/articles/3251-stadium-fever-room-competition

i've won 3 or 4 months free builder's club in the past 2 months so it's definitely worth the effort to enter comps.

Paige.
02-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Most, if not all, room building competitions offer 1 month builder's club as a top prize or top 5 prize. :)

e.g.
http://www.habbo.com/articles/3336-habbo-wild-west-room-competiton---ranchorama
http://www.habbo.com/articles/3251-stadium-fever-room-competition

i've won 3 or 4 months free builder's club in the past 2 months so it's definitely worth the effort to enter comps.

Okay, thank you! :)

enzuken123
03-09-2014, 12:42 AM
most of the furni i usee is bc lol

- - - Updated - - -

idk how much it cost here in my country if i convert it to pounds or dollars .. never spent real money for bc :P

e5
03-09-2014, 06:50 AM
Okay I need to make some rooms which will require alot of furniture and some of it is hard to find
Should I get builders club instead of having to search for all the furni and spending alot of credits?
Or will people think I'm cheap because I don't own the furniture in the room?
Usually my main struggle is finding furniture I need and this would obviously solve that but I'm just wondering what you would do in this situation, would you want to make a good impression owning all of the furniture or would people look past that?
There is nothing cheap about builders club!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!